And it starts

Not a good day. Dont know whats happened to my motivation and thinking :(

Stay strong

Hi there Irishlass

Your losses are amazing - your determination and steadfastness are inspirational. Im on day 4 and i am the weight you started at!! Ive read your diary over the past few days and it has given me the belief that i can do it.

I did lose lots of weight before on LT but in time my old habits emerged and i piled the weight back on plus some.

You are at the DIFFICULT STAGE right now. Sure. The weight is gone or almost gone and you feel great. But beware. For the changes to be permanent you have to stay strong now and change the old habits for healthy ones and stick with it every day. Its sooo easy to think that one bad meal or one bad day or one bad week wont matter but they do. Your body is like an elastic band that will want to go back to its old fat shape and when thin its easier to give in to temptation. You have to stay thin for a long time before your boday accepts the new you as the real you. Stay strong.

Belle

I just read your description of the pain you had a while ago... classic gall stone symtoms ya know... sound like you may have even passed a small stone... and losing so much weight so quickly is a real cause of gall bladder problems... Thats why bypass patients automatically have their gall bladder removed during the bypass op... Hope ya havent had any trouble with it since xx

another sts week. my own fault :(

Hi all. Have been of plan and had a lot of social events, Eating all the wrong stuff,,drinking lots of wine too. So i am kicking myself up the bum and giving myself a good talking too. Will be back on TS monday morning. Will low carb from today to ease myself back. Lord knows how much weight i have put on since i stopped eeeeeeeeeeeek. I will weigh in on monday.

Have a good weekend

Sometimes a wee break is all you need, as long as you get back on track ;) .... a month til your Ireland trip, so you'll be easily at goal if you stay focussed :)

That feeling of unveiling the "new you" will be fantastic!! YOU CAN DO IT :D

Week 22 weigh in +14lb eeeeeeeek.My own fault. Back on TS today. Determined to look good for my trip. My size 14s still fit thankgod.

Feeling good today. :)

Hi all,
I am doing well today back on TS. Had to bake loads of mini choccy doughnuts for the kids school. They smell so good. But i was very good and just glugged my water.
Anywho i am thinking of change from Exante to either Atkins or slim&save. I have been on both forums and had a great read. I have done low carb before and done great and also was able to maintain too. Maybe just 2 weeks of s&s then start low carbing(not atkins just low carb)

I still have at least 3weeks of soups and shakes left before i leave. Or i might put them on Ebay. I dont have much more to loose and i am very comfortable and happy in my new size 14 body :)
I feel a change is needed. Have done 22 weeks of Exante and its been the best thing i have ever done to shift the bulk of my weight.

Have a great day everyone

Glad you're back in the swing of thing :) You know you're capable of really good weekly losses so I'm sure the 14lbs will be gone in no time!
Its good to have plans for moving forwards too - like you say, you haven't got far to go now, and I know Exante can get repetitive after 22 weeks.
I've never done Atkins/Low Carb, but I do mix and match my Exante products with S&S ones, and I can recommend them. I would have jumped ship before now if it wasn't for the Exante soups, which I really like.

Have you thought of ordering a few samples? they're only 99p, and you can order as many as you'd like to try :)

x

Irishlass said:
Hi all,
I am doing well today back on TS. Had to bake loads of mini choccy doughnuts for the kids school. They smell so good. But i was very good and just glugged my water.
Anywho i am thinking of change from Exante to either Atkins or slim&save. I have been on both forums and had a great read. I have done low carb before and done great and also was able to maintain too. Maybe just 2 weeks of s&s then start low carbing(not atkins just low carb)
I still have at least 3weeks of soups and shakes left before i leave. Or i might put them on Ebay. I dont have much more to loose and i am very comfortable and happy in my new size 14 body :)
I feel a change is needed. Have done 22 weeks of Exante and its been the best thing i have ever done to shift the bulk of my weight.

Have a great day everyone

Yeah me too Irish lass..... I'm thinking of a switch to slim and save I'm a bit bored of exante. No weight gain at all thank God but just feel I need a wee change of focus! Good luck with whatever you do.

wow 22 weeks is amazing, I hope that I can get to that stage as I think 24 would be my limit. Good luck on maintaining and keep us all posted when you start the maintaining bit

Glad you're back in the swing of thing :) You know you're capable of really good weekly losses so I'm sure the 14lbs will be gone in no time!
Its good to have plans for moving forwards too - like you say, you haven't got far to go now, and I know Exante can get repetitive after 22 weeks.
I've never done Atkins/Low Carb, but I do mix and match my Exante products with S&S ones, and I can recommend them. I would have jumped ship before now if it wasn't for the Exante soups, which I really like.

Have you thought of ordering a few samples? they're only 99p, and you can order as many as you'd like to try :)

x
Thanks Alex, I also love the soups on here. Will defo order some samples from s&s . Well done on your losses too. Your doin great :D

Thanks everyone:D

Hello again all :) What a lovely spring day. A woman i havent seen in ages came up to me and said OMG you have lost so much weight :) Was very chuffed to hear that.
Wonder what my family will think and say when they see me in 27 days eeeeeeek. Very excited. Trying to figure out what to wear too. Usually i just do jeans and big baggy top. Thinking of wearing a maxidress and some wedges? I bought 2 gorgeous maxi dresses in size 14 way back to motivate me. Oh decsions decsions...lol
Still doing well on TS. About 3 weeks worth left then im changing :)
Have a good day

Irishlass said:
Hello again all :) What a lovely spring day. A woman i havent seen in ages came up to me and said OMG you have lost so much weight :) Was very chuffed to hear that.
Wonder what my family will think and say when they see me in 27 days eeeeeeek. Very excited. Trying to figure out what to wear too. Usually i just do jeans and big baggy top. Thinking of wearing a maxidress and some wedges? I bought 2 gorgeous maxi dresses in size 14 way back to motivate me. Oh decsions decsions...lol
Still doing well on TS. About 3 weeks worth left then im changing :)
Have a good day

That's great Irish makes it all worth while doesn't it :)

Week 23 weigh in and I've lost 14lbs yay yay whoo hoo. I love Exante :) 11st now. So pleased .

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi all. Just did my stint on the threadmill,tummy crunches and a sesh on the dumb bells. Will do some davina dvd tomorrow :)

Still doing well on TS. I have 3 weeks of soups and shakes left then i will switch to s&s i think. Going to order some samples to see if i like it 1st. Not the shakes tho,i dont do aspartame. The meals and bars look nice.
Will do 2 weeks of that(if i like it) then switch to low carb which i am so looking forward to. Miss my tuna salads and cauli mash....lol :)

Anyway that is my plan and i am so pleased with the way everything is working out. Have a good day all.
From a very happy me :)

Top of the morning to you all me darlins ;)

Week 24 weigh in and a 1lb loss which puts me in the 10s:talk017:
Nearly at the 6st loss. Thrilled to bits. Tomorrow and sunday will be a WS for me with st patricks and morthers day on. Gonna have a fab weekend with my lovely kids.

Have a great weekend all:)

Back