And it starts

Re trip to ireland. Plan on bringing a mac. Its raining here. Maxi dress might get soggy.....
Belle

Morning all. Well i kinda fell off the wagon on sat and sun. I blame st patricks day and mothering sunday...lol But i enjoyed myself lots. Back on TS today.
Weather is lovely today so of to the park i go.

Have a good day

Irishlass said:
Morning all. Well i kinda fell off the wagon on sat and sun. I blame st patricks day and mothering sunday...lol But i enjoyed myself lots. Back on TS today.
Weather is lovely today so of to the park i go.

Have a good day

Glad you had fun :) good luck today :)

God i am so sick of the shakes now. 2weeks worth left then that will be the end of them :) Still have loads of soups left but i dont mind that because i love them all.

I sprained my ankle yesterday so annoying,cant go on threadmill as it hurts to darn much. So just resting it when i can and hope it gets better quick.

Had a strawberry shake for brekky and just had a yummy tom&bas soup for lunch. Will have a nana shake tonight for tea and ofcourse my 5ltr of water.

Have a good day all

Hi all, managed to give a friend a weeks worth of shakes to try. She was interested in doing this :) So i only have a 1 weeks worth now which i will have with my coffees. My trial pack from s&s arrived today. Very excited to try something new. Stil have my yummy soups from here. I will not part with them :)

So i think i will go to the other forum and say hi. Can i move my diary there? or do i have to make a new one?

Only 13 days until my trip eeeeeeeeeeeeek

Last edited:
Irishlass said:
Hi all, managed to give a friend a weeks worth of shakes to try. She was interested in doing this :) So i only have a 1 weeks worth now which i will have with my coffees. My trial pack from s&s arrived today. Very excited to try something new. Stil have my yummy soups from here. I will not part with them :)

So i think i will go to the other forum and say hi. Can i move my diary there? or do i have to make a new one?

Only 13 days until my trip eeeeeeeeeeeeek

Yeah you can move it just ask one of the mods x good luck x

Week 25 STS. Will still plod along. Very pleased with all ive lost :)

Have a good weekend all.

Hi Irishlass, it's been so long since I checked in on you. I fail! Lasted about 4 weeks on exante when we both started lol.

I saw in a other thread that you have lost over 5 stone and I wanted to stop by to say WOW a big well done! That is awesome!

I just saw in this thread that you're trying slim and save, me too. I received my samples earlier in the week. Let's hope we like their stuff.

Well done on the STS - that's not bad at all considering that you fell off the wagon last weekend :D
Have you tried any of the S&S stuff yet? I love the old style chilli, and the new mushroom pasta - still got the new spaghetti, chilli and macaroni cheese to try.
Is it really sad that I'm quite excited by the prospect?!!!

Good luck for this week...I found that my losses improved when I started trying the other procucts...not sure if there's any science behind that, but it can't hurt to have a change can it?
x

Hi Irishlass, it's been so long since I checked in on you. I fail! Lasted about 4 weeks on exante when we both started lol.

I saw in a other thread that you have lost over 5 stone and I wanted to stop by to say WOW a big well done! That is awesome!

I just saw in this thread that you're trying slim and save, me too. I received my samples earlier in the week. Let's hope we like their stuff.
Ah thankyou. Will see you over on slim&save :) Have not tried any of my packs yet. Want to use up the exante nana shakes 1st.

Well done on the STS - that's not bad at all considering that you fell off the wagon last weekend :D
Have you tried any of the S&S stuff yet? I love the old style chilli, and the new mushroom pasta - still got the new spaghetti, chilli and macaroni cheese to try.
Is it really sad that I'm quite excited by the prospect?!!!

Good luck for this week...I found that my losses improved when I started trying the other procucts...not sure if there's any science behind that, but it can't hurt to have a change can it?
x
Thanks Alex and well done on your loss too. No i have not tried the slim & save yet. I want to use my nana shakes up 1st. I cant wait to try the meals. Hope they are tasty :)

Morning all. I had an unexpected unplanned weekend of naughtiness. It involved friends,wine and dominos pizza:p But so much fun. Had a sneeky weigh in and sts. So i am happy with that. I didnt go overboard with the pizza like i use to do. Just had 1 slice,where as the old me would have ate waaaaaaaaaaaaay more that that. Weather is fantastic so going to take the kids to the park.

Have a great day and enjoy the sun :)

Oooh has there been a change on here? Took me ages to get into my diary.
Only a week until i go on my trip. So much to do. Better start packing a few things.
I have been having 3 shakes a day to help use them up quicker. So only got 2 days worth left yay :)

Weather is fab so i am of into town then the park.

Have a good day all

wow just had a look through your diary your weight loss is fab just starting out and looking forward to getting to the end! lol well done xx

wow just had a look through your diary your weight loss is fab just starting out and looking forward to getting to the end! lol well done xx

Thankyou and good luck :)

Morning all. Another gorgeous day here. Last day of the shakes yay. Then tomorrow i will try some of the s&s trial pack i ordered. Very excited.
Busy busy here packing for my trip. Hopeing i dont put on much weight with my mums lovely cooking. Cant wait for the easter dinner. She does the best roasts. Will be sticking to low carb and senisble choices :)
Just had a shake for brekky, will have my last 2 for lunch later and dinner tonight.

Have a good one all

No more shakes whoo hoo. Just here trying my 1st s&s trial pack. The porridge. One word YUK. Even though i lost half of it in the microwave, its disgusting. Had 1 spoofull and will be chucking the rest in the bin. Will try one of the meals tonight. God i hope it tastes better than the porridge.

On a happy note i weighed in a day early as i am out most of the day tomorrow on a planned outing and i have DONE IT . Lost -3.5lbs . Lost 6STONE IN TOTAL :eek::wow::character00238::banana dancer:

Got to my goal 6 days before my trip :party0019:

So happy. Loving the new me
:D

WELL DONE. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You must be over the moon. You've got some willpower girl.

Belle

the mac cheese was soooooooooooooooooooo good. I had it with corgette and baby spinage. Will defo be ordering more of them :)

Hi Irishlass I have just read your diary from start to finish - wow you are one amazing lady! I hope you have an amazing time on your trip x

Wohoo! Well done on getting to goal....and ahead of time too :) That's great news - you really are an inspiration!
I had the macaroni cheese for the first time the other day too....it's lovely isn't it? I had it with peppers and mushrooms... will definitely be ordered more of them :)
x

Back