And it starts

On a happy note i weighed in a day early as i am out most of the day tomorrow on a planned outing and i have DONE IT . Lost -3.5lbs . Lost 6STONE IN TOTAL :eek::wow::character00238::banana dancer:

Got to my goal 6 days before my trip :party0019:

So happy. Loving the new me
:D

That is awesome, well done!!! :D

Hey Irish you're doing fantastic :) good luck with S&S x

Well done chick u truly truly are amazing and a true inspiration I think I'm gonna be reading your diary from start to end over the next few days x

Hi Irishlass. Have a great holiday.

Belle

Hi all,
Back from my trip(arrived yesterday). Had such an amazing time. I gained +14lbs....oooops...lol I did drink quiet a lot tho. Food wise i was very good with portion control with my meals and i did not gorge everyday. My gorge sesh was sat night with family. Anyways i am back on plan today and feeling good. I was so excited when i 1st got on the plane and tried out the table and belt. Wow the table went down all the way and the belt had to be tightened lots...
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
My family and friends were shocked to see how slim i was and are very proud of me, they said i was an inspiration :)

Now i cant wait for my magorca trip on the 28th eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek so excited.:talk017:

Sounds like you had a great time! :D
It must have felt so good when you're family saw how much weight you have lost.

You'll have them 14lbs off in no time :)

Hi all,
Doing well with the restart. No problems thankgod. Thought it would be hard. On the 1st day i had no hunger pangs either....weired for me :)
I was on s&s dismorning making my 1st big order,put in my card details,clicked order then nothing. Site is down. So i dont know if the order has gone through or not. Will try again later i suppose. I have a few Exante soups and vanilia shakes left to last me a week so its ok :)

I have unpacked my suitcases only to pack them again for my next trip. Looking forward to some sun sea and sangria ;)

Have a good day all

Well done Irish ur simple amazing :) have a fabulous holiday :) any chance of pics would love to see the "new" you my lovely :) x

Rain rain rain. Crap weather for April isnt it? Home now having a nice hot veg soup. Warming me up nicely. I managed to order my sns stuff dismorning too so it should be here tomorrow yay. I ordered the meals (except the minging porrige), I did try the soups from the trial pack too and Exante soups is def the best. So i will do 1 exante soup and 2 sns meals next week :) So doing a bit of both, i will order more Exante soups soon too yum yum.

Anyway gotta go, so much to do today.
Have a good one all.

I ordered the meals (except the minging porrige), I did try the soups from the trial pack too and Exante soups is def the best. So i will do 1 exante soup and 2 sns meals next week :) So doing a bit of both, i will order more Exante soups soon too yum yum.

How spooky! I could have written this myself....I've just done a big order of S&S meals which I love, but I also hate the porridge (bleeuughhh) and love Exante soups :)
At the moment I'm 100% S&S as I've run out of Exante soups, but I'm missing them too much to give them up altogether. I know it sounds weird because they're liquid, but they seem to fill me up more at lunchtime than a S&S meal.

Really glad you had a good holiday, and that you got loads of lovely compliments - I bet they couldn't believe the change in you! I remember actually considering turning down the offer of going to Japan because of my seatbelt/folding table fear, so I can empathise with you on that one! Luckily I gave myself a talking to and took up the offer (depite needing the extension belt thingy) but I know that next time I won't let something like that worry me!

How's the restart going? Hope all is well with you
x

Thanks Alex :) I find the soups fill me up too. Yum Yum :)

Hi all. Weigh in today and ive lost 10lbs.:party0011::party0019:
Really really pleased with that.
Shattered today. Busy busy. Bath and early night for me tonight.

Have a good weekend all.

Hi all, So i have started the sns packs x2 aday and my Exnate soup. Loving it all. So yummy and a change is great too. Had the sns mushroom pasta yesterday with asparagus and baby spinage it was amazing and i managed to save it all this time from spilling in the microwave,,,lol
Tonight i will have the chili and brocolli. Still having my soups at lunch time which i love :)

Only 4 more sleeps until my magorca trip eeeeeeeeeeeeek. Very excited. I hope to enjoy it more this year than i did lastyear. I was fat and miserable lastyear so i did not enjoy it much :( This year is going to be different yay :)

Hi all,
Im back from my lovely sunny holiday then i kind of took a couple of weeks break after that oooops
;). Had a fab holiday and was really naughty with my food,Ate pizza,chips,tapas,Paella,ice-cream,milk shakes choccy,crisps and ofcourse lots of sangria,coctails and red wine and vodka...lol But i also walked loads too.
So i got back to uk and i couldnt bring myself to get back on the diet but i ate very sensibley like salads,fish,chicken and loads of veg and ofcourse all my water. So in my 3 wks off i was surprised i only put on 14lbs
:eek::eek::eek::D
I am back on plan nearly a week now and i had a sneeky weigh in dismorning and i have lost 14lbs :D:D:D:D:D Bloody brillient im so happy. Need to start my exercising to do some much needed toning.

Have a great evening all :D

Today is my offical weigh in and glad to say still -14lb loss. I have ordered some more Exante soups becuase i love them and have it for lunch everyday :)
So 2 sns packs and 1 exante pack a day and some protein with all my water. The sns packs are so yummy. Really love the variatey. Does anyone know if we can have alpro almond milk? It is 24cal 3carbs per 100mls. Was hoping to have it with my coffee. I use to do the shakes with coffee but ive used them all up now and not getting anymore for a while.
Anyway have a good weekend everyone.

Well done Irishlass Uve had an Amazin weight loss Fair play!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi irishlass, glad you had a great holiday! :D

Wow 14lb gain in 3 weeks that's not bad at all... I'd probably gain that in just a week off lol. And another WOW at losing those 14lb in your week back on plan, way to go!

Good to hear you're enjoying the S&S packs too ;)

Back