And it starts

Morning all. 2nd week weigh in with s&s and have lost 6lbs :wow::banana dancer:
Im am thrilled with that :D
I have been having 1 exante soup and 2 sns with some protein and a vit pill. Going to order some Exante shakes. Would love an ice cold nana shake now in this lovely hot weather :)I dont like the sns shakes plus it has that aspartame in it...yuk. Exante shakes are the best.

Have a great weekend all.

Wow Irish ur amazing well done are u at goal now?? On phone can't see stats chick have a top weekend xx

that's brill! you must be really pleased how much more weight do you want to lose ?:)

Thanks all. Yep nearly reached 1st goal. Then i want to loose some more.

STS this week. TOTM is nearly here tho.
I am now off plan until wednesday. Lots of parties and a fun long jubilee weekend ahead yay :)

Have a great weekend everyone.

Another sts week and it was my own fault. Ah well onwards and upwards. My head is not in the right place for a few weeks so i am coming off plan for a while. I will do low carb, Looking forward to my salads and veg. Luckily i am not a spud or pasta lover so i find it really easy. I have done it in the past and it was fab and so easy to stick too.
My sns packs done expre until 2013 so i will be able to use them when im back in the game :)
My Exante soups and shakes are all used up :)

I will still update my diary. I have been doing vlcd since oct lastyear. Need a break. I have learnt loads about portion control etc all thanks to this wonderful place. I will not ruin my good work by going back to my old ways. No way am i gonna be a size 20/22 ever again.

Take care :)

Wow, I have just read your diary Irish Lass.
You have have some amazing losses.
Well done.
I hope that you have been uber successful in maintaining all this time
Marge
:D

Wow :) I have been sat here 2 hours reading your diary from start to finish. I hope you are well and would love to hear how you are doing now xx

Im back. I got to my goal last year then i got pregnant. I had my gorgeous baby 8 weeks ago. Even tho i ate healthy thru my pregnancy i have gained it all back again. I have just ordered my Exante 4 week offer and i will hopefully start on monday :)

Its good to be back.

PS can anyone recconomend a good scales? I have the old style ones and they are crap. Thanks all :)

Congrats on the new arrival! You done so well before I look forward to reading your progress this time :) xxx

Welcome back and congratulations on the new arrival...best of luck on your restart. I am nearly finished my first week and already feeling better for me. So much energy!:)

Hi and welcome back. Congratulations on your new baby. Did you have a boy or a girl?

Thanks all :)

I have to wait til baby is 12 weeks to start the diet. So only 2 weeks to go and then i can begin. I have also signed up at a gym too which i am looking forward too. Ive not been at a gym in 10 yrs...lol
I cant wait to loose this big horrible belly. Let the count down begin. My order is here and ready :)

Good luck for when you start! It's best to get rid of the belly asap. I didn't and after 2 ceasarians (don't think that's how it's spelt!) was left in I right mess!

Day 1. Got up on the scales for the 1st time since I had my baby. OMG 17s 4lb :cry::cry:

Welcome back Irishlass, just think you have a beautiful baby to show for it...it looks like you lost weight really quickly last time and you will again..that is the last time you will see that number! Best of luck for the first few days back in I slipped up for a couple of days and weight loss stalled last week so with you 100% of the way!

Welcome back Irishlass, just think you have a beautiful baby to show for it...it looks like you lost weight really quickly last time and you will again..that is the last time you will see that number! Best of luck for the first few days back in I slipped up for a couple of days and weight loss stalled last week so with you 100% of the way!

Thankyou Goldie :)

I have heard that a vlcd is not as effective 2nd time round :confused:
Hope it not true.

Goodluck

Oh I really hope not...it's second time around for me too!!!

It's my second time and I have got further this time than last

So far so good today. Much easier than it was the 1st time round too. Had a banana shake for brekky ,soup for lunch. Thank god I still love the shakes and soups yay :)
Might try the pasta carbanara for dinner. That was not around when I did it last time. Hope its nice :)

Back