And it starts

Let me know what you think of the carbonara..I had one for tea and found it really salty!!

Day 2 feeling ok. Glugging the water. Last night I did not have the carbonara I had the porridge. Gosh its sweet isn't it? And its runny too. Like porridge soup. It was okish.
Today I will have shake,carbonara and Soup.

Sounds like its going well

So far, so good.... keep it up!

i don't mind the porridge, if you let it sit for a while it thickens up a bit..some people add cinnamon to it to give it a kick. I quite like it but reminds me of farleys rusks!

Day 3. Doing ok. Shake soup and porridge again. Just want to use the porridge up and then I will try the carbanora. I will be glad when this week is over. I find it drags when I'm dieting...:sigh:

It will all be worth it when you have your first weigh in!

Thanks Lynne.
Day 4 today. Bloody starvin. Bath and early night for me.

Only 3 days to weigh in!

Day 5 done and dusted. Missing my wine tonight. Bed time for me.

I went to bed early a lot during my first week too. In fact I have been getting much more sleep all the time I've been on exante - and I used to say I couldn't sleepif I didn't have a glass of wine!

Day 6 done. Looked at everyone having pimms , strawberries and cream, barbecue etc. and I was a goodngirl and stuck with my water and shakes.
Off to bed now I go.

Popping in to subscribe, I am back after a bit of a break too with a bit of a gain to get rid off, VLCD is just as effective the second time around, but I think they say it can be harder to stick to as you now what to expect, first time is a charm apparently, although as with any plan, if head= right place you'll be grand. I did S & S for a bit and although I liked the 4 packs a day better I prefer the taste of Exante so I am sticking with that this time as well.

It's good to be a loser right?

Day 7 done. I think it was the hardest day for me. But I carried on.
Weigh in day tomorrow.

Good luck for your weigh in. It's bound to be a good one!

YES YES YES 15lbs gone. I am very very happy with this :)

Good morning and WOW! Well done, that is fab xx

Back