And it starts

BRILLIANT! Well done!

Thanks everyone :)
another day over.

Ive been starving all bloody day. Why? I have been good and kept to my 3 packs. Cooking for the kids was hard tho.
Roll on bed time.

I tried the pasta carbanora tonight. Ewwwww it's disgusting yak. The rest is going in the bin. Need to order more soup and shakes. There my faves.

I didn't like the carbonara at first but it's grown on me since I learnt how to cook it!

Hi Irishlass, well done on a fantastic weightloss for your first week..amazing result!! Lynne how do you cook the carbonara..i find it so salty and the pasta really chewy!

I hated the pasta first and after a week I love it now funny how your taste changes. Try leaving it a bit longer before eating it and add a bit of tabasco sauce x

Thanks everyone :)
How do you do your carbonara Lynne? Mine was watery but the pasta was soft. I added the water,covered and left it for 5 mins, then 2 mins in microwave. I didn't find it salty at all I actually thought it needed salt :eek:
Today is dragging and I am starving again . Damn it.
Going to have a vanillia shake with coffee now.

Good afternoon Irishlass. I'm with you re' the carbonara...:9529::sign0137:

Hope today's getting easier xx

Hi Irishlass, well done on a fantastic weightloss for your first week..amazing result!! Lynne how do you cook the carbonara..i find it so salty and the pasta really chewy!

I cook it in the microwave for about 5 mins total - you have to keep stopping and stirring - and then let it stand for a couple of minutes. It is then properly cooked with a nice thick sauce. I also add garlic granules and black pepper.

I'll try it with the garlic to see if it makes a difference and let it sit a bit longer before I eat it.

Thanks Lynne I will defenatly try it your way tonight.

I know why ive been hungry. TOTM has arrived. My 1st since giving birth 3 months ago.

But on a happier note I booked a holiday to Majorca for the end of march nxt yr :airplane: So I have time to slim down for that. Cant wait.

Have a good day everyone.

Thanks Lynne I will defenatly try it your way tonight.

I know why ive been hungry. TOTM has arrived. My 1st since giving birth 3 months ago.

But on a happier note I booked a holiday to Majorca for the end of march nxt yr :airplane: So I have time to slim down for that. Cant wait.

Have a good day everyone.

How was the carbonara? I tend to stay with shakes and bars in the hot weather. Good for you, booking a holiday something to work towards. I wish I'd started dieting sooner than I did and given myself longer to lose weight before going on holiday as I would have liked to lose a bit more slowly and given myself more time to tone up.

Thanks Lynne the carbanara was much better :)

My weigh in dismorning is -7lbs :D So that's 22lbs in 2 weeks yay.

Fantastic loss Irish lass...its melting off you! I bet you feel great! well done.

Brilliant loss. You're doing really well.

Ordered another 4 week worth. Shoud be here tomorrow. Looking forward to trying the new meals. I just ordered 1 of each in case they are minging.
Weather is so hot. Having a nice cold strawberry shake with ice.

Hi Irish Lass. How are you doing and what are the new meals like?

Hi Irish Lass. How are you doing and what are the new meals like?

Hi Lynne. I'm good thanks. Keeping busy. Weekends are hardest for me. I miss my wine and takeaway.
i will try the meals during the week. Hope they are nice. Just using up the porridge now. :)

Week 3 done and -4lb. :D

Back