And it starts

Excellent. You're nearly at the 2 stone mark!

Just tried the shepherds pie. So yummy and so filling. Wish I ordered more than one. The spaghetti Bol is ok but not great. I will try the chili tomorrow.
Cant believe I am on the 4th week. It's gone so quick.

The chilli was ok. Shepherds pie is the winner and I will order more in my next order next month.
i am not going to do food week next week. I will wait for my holiday week to Kent and do it then.
kids are now on the summer holidays from school. Fun times ahead.

i just think it will be nice to have a change. I've still got lots of packs left so doubt if I'll be ordering any of the new ones for some time.

Shake, spaghetti Bol and the new apple and cinnamon porridge for me today.
The porridge was yuk, thank god I only ordered one.

Yay -5lbs lost this week. In 4 weeks I have lost 2st 3lbs . So happy :wow::party0011:

What a fantastic loss!

You really are a good loser! well done!

WOW! Well done. You'll be 14 something next week, you're doing amazing! xx

Just coming on here to distract myself. Weekends are hard when dieting. I've used up all the porridge thank goodness so I've ordered my fav sheaperds pie. Yum yum

Ive lost -4lb. I am now in the 14's :party0011::wow: So pleased.

Last edited:
BRILLIANT!!!!! Well done.

Another -4 loss this week yay :party0011:

Good morning and WOW! You're doing fabulous with your losses, well done xx

That's really good. You're doing brilliantly!

Only 10 days til my trip to Kent. Scared diet wise. I will take some pack with me but I doubt they will be used. I am a weak arse and will kick myself if I pile the weight back on grrrrrrrr. I have good intentions and wil try my best to pick good food choices. It's only for a week with the kids self catering. What would you do?

Last edited:
Looking at gyms today for my sept start. Kids wil be back at school then :)

I personally just enjoyed my holiday knowing the Exante was waiting for me when I got home! :D

But, if you want to play safe, and I see you're self catering, then stay low carb when not having your packs. xx

Back