And it starts

Is been one of those days. I nearly caved in. Must stay strong. I could really do with a drink :(

You're doing fantastic and I know what it's like gaining weight during pregnancy, I was 12 stone 3 years ago but have since had two kids and I'm now 19 stone! Starting in September and will lose this horrible weight once and for all! X

You're doing fantastic and I know what it's like gaining weight during pregnancy, I was 12 stone 3 years ago but have since had two kids and I'm now 19 stone! Starting in September and will lose this horrible weight once and for all! X

Thanks and good luck to you for when you start in sept :)

I've been having the sheaperds pie every day for dinner. Oh it's so yummy. Love it :) fills me up nicely. Looking forward to my holidays too. I will be careful diet wise and choose healthy options with the odd treat ( it will be my birthday too)
Then back on Exante when I get back.
Weigh in day tomorrow. Bring it on :)

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow xx

3lbs gone this week. 3st gone in 7 weeks :D

That's amazing! It's taken me 7 months to get 3st off. Absolutely amazing! Xxx

Wow! You have done amazingly well.

Enjoy your holiday. X

Well done, amazing xx

I've lost 2 dresses sizes yay. Was a size 20 now a size 16. I treated myself to a gorgeous dress for my holidays. I felt so confident in it. :wee:

Today I have had my 4lt of water, green tea, shake for brekky and lunch and the fabulous shepherds pie for dinner. 20 mins on the thread mil and feeling good :)
I will be weighing in 2days early this week (Saturday instead of my usual Monday) I am of on my holidays Saturday :)

Another good day under my belt. 2 shakes and a soup today. :)
should I be doing a re-feed? Gosh I totally forgot About it, I will be having drinks sat night :rolleyes:

Today i have had 2 shakes and sheperds pie.
Of on my trip tomorrow. I will weigh in the morning and try to get on here to write it down. See you all back here in sept :) hope I don't put to much weight back on. I put weight on so darn easily. I have my Exante waiting for me when I get back.
Take care.

Only -1lb loss this week?????? I was 100% TS too. Oh well a loss is a loss :) On a happier note I am not in the 200's anymore. 199lbs today.
Of on my holidays soon. Take care.

Ooooops back from my holiday and +8lb gain. Back on exante today. Had a great time on holiday tho. :D

Good morning. Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Fingers crossed a 100% week of Exante will wipe that 8lbs off for you, good luck xx

Day 2 over. God it's a hard day. Hungry all day. Was very nearly going to cave in. Hope tomorrow is a better day. Bath and early night for me. :zz:

Day 3 and feeling better. Ketosis has arrived so no hunger pangs yay. But the dreaded TOTM is on its way so doubt I will see much loss on Monday.
Now on the count down to my family trip to Majorca in 7 weeks. Can't wait :)

Well done for getting straight back on it! I'm doing my first day after getting back from Majorca at 10pm yesterday! I had a 5lb gain for my week in the sun but I'm straight back on Exante today and ready to ride the storm of the next few days. Hurry up ketosis I say!

Well done for getting straight back onto it xx

Day 4 sorted. Had a shake for brekky, soup for lunch and a yummy shepherds pie for dinner. Doing ok :)

Back