And it starts

Hi x here to subscribe have read your diary and wow you have fantastic losses I think I am going to be a slow loser but as long as I get there in the end . I am sure you will get to target again too and congratulation s on your baby x

Hi x here to subscribe have read your diary and wow you have fantastic losses I think I am going to be a slow loser but as long as I get there in the end . I am sure you will get to target again too and congratulation s on your baby x
Thankyou :) good luck with Exante.

Good afternoon, hope you're still going well xx

Good afternoon, hope you're still going well xx
I'm doing good thanks. Off to weigh myself now. Sunday is my new weigh in. Mondays are to crazy with the schools back open. A nice quiet Sunday morning weigh in before the kids get up is just perfect :)

Omg -9lbs this week. That's my holiday gain gone :eek: :D:party0019:
i am thrilled with that result. I was shocked when I got on the scales to see that. Love it love it love it :D

Good morning and well done for the awesome 9lbs lost! :D xx

Wow well done on your loss I would be ver the moon to lose that on my first weigh in next week. You are doing great :)

So so tired today. TOTM :sigh:. I burned my shepherds pie too in the microwave. Was not concentrating. So I had my last soup pack. Need to order more. I love my soup with lots of chilli yum yum.
Have tesco stopped doing there bars? Can't find them at all. Could have done with it one for a quick easy meal. I don't like the Exante ones.
Bed time for me. Night!

Good afternoon. Hope you're feeling better/less tired today.

Our Tesco still has the ultraslim bars thank goodness, love them! xx

Good afternoon. Hope you're feeling better/less tired today.

Our Tesco still has the ultraslim bars thank goodness, love them! xx

Thanks. My tiredness has turned into a head cold. Knew something wasn't right. Early night for me.

Even tho I have a cold I am still 100% TS. Had a shake for brekky, shepherds pie for lunch and spag Bol for dinner.
6 weeks until I go to Majorca. I am counting down with excitement :)

Today was utter stress. I was so stressed I came home and took out a bottle of wine and desperately wanted a large glass. It took a lot of will power to put it back....lol so I just made a coffee and it calmed me down a little.
Hope tomorrow is a better day. I've had my 3 packs, 4ltrs water and a green tea. Bath and bed now. I want this day to be over ASAP.

Good morning, sorry you're not too well. Hope you feel much better today.

A massive well done for resisting the wine, especially as you felt stressed. What a massive achievement. Have a fab weekend knowing you're very likely to be in the 13s next week, you're doing fab xx

Good morning, sorry you're not too well. Hope you feel much better today.

A massive well done for resisting the wine, especially as you felt stressed. What a massive achievement. Have a fab weekend knowing you're very likely to be in the 13s next week, you're doing fab xx

ah thanks. Feeling much better today. Kept busy. Now going to watch xfactor with a glass of diet coke. Tomorrow is weigh in for me. Hope I lost something :)

Yay I am in the 13s. Lost -3lb this week. So happy with that :)

Wow Irish Lass, there's no stopping you! To have lost over 3 stones since July is amazing!

Good afternoon and well done on a fabulous 3lbs loss, amazeballs! xx

Tried on some of my old smaller jeans and they fitted perfectly. Yipeeeeee. Feeling good. :D

Good morning and woohoo to getting into your smaller jeans!

I love dropping sizes even more than seeing the numbers go down. Think I said in some one elses diary, it makes it seem more real and rewarding. well done xx

Back