And it starts

I've only managed 1 pack. Just feeling blah today. I have a crap immune system. As soon as it get a bit cold. I get every illness going. Time for sleep.

Good morning, sorry you're not well. Hope you feel much better soon, take care xx

Lost -3lbs this week. Happy with that :)

Good morning and well done on the 3lbs lost. Hope you're feeling much better xx

I am full of cold and the kids too. Yesterday I was stupid and feeling sorry for myself so I had a bottle of wine and a chicken kebab with cheesy chips......ooooopsy. Back on Exante today tho. Hope I didn't do to much damage.

Good afternoon, awww hope you all feel better soon.

Lol you really went for it! hope you've not done too much damage and today's been easier xx

Still full of cold. It takes me ages to get better. Ah well must keep goin. Still 100% TS since my naughty day on Sunday. I have a birthday party sat night and a hen party Sunday. So its a planned weekend off. Looking forward to it. :)

Weigh in and STS. I'm off plan now and back Monday. I'm sure I will put some on but it will soon go again. Have a good weekend all :)

Enjoy your weekend off (jealous!)

Make sure you're back on it monday! :) xx

Hi Irish Lass. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and that your cold has finally gone!

Thankyou. I had a fantastic weekend. Had way to much booze and food tho. So I'm sure I have gained. Back on Exante today. I will be good until my holiday :)

I have no doubt that you will stay on track now!

Good afternoon, hope you're feeling better and managing to stay on track. Have a fab day xx

Afternoon everyone. I have been quiet all week. Doing well on my Exante tho. Got back into it with no problems after my 3 days off :)
Weigh in day tomorrow. Hope it's not to much of a gain. I'd be happy with a STS :) I've ordered more shepherds pie because i was running out. I have it every day and I just love it. Def one of my faves along with the chicken soup.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Well done, and fingers crossed for your weigh in!

Good afternoon. Well done for getting back on track and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow xx

Morning everyone. I have lost -1lb after my 3 days off plan..yay I am thrilled with that :)

Brilliant! Well done! I'm having 5 days off this week to try and get better as I've not been too well. I hope I have a loss too next Sunday!

Good morning and well done on the 1lb lost xx

Back