And it starts

Afternoon all. I have woke up to yet another head cold. 19 days until my holiday. I have started packing a few bits and getting very excited :) I tried the new caramel shake too and its gorgeous. I only ordered the 1 to try out. I will try the mint choc later. Is it best hot or cold?
Have a good day everyone.

Ahhh hope you feel better soon. It's like everybody's ill at the moment with something or other!

I haven't sampled the new shakes, so can't help you there! xx

Evening all. I tried the new curry yesterday(just ordered 1) it was yuk. I will try the risotto tonight. Shattered today. Have done lots tho. Early night is on the cards.

Good morning, hope you're well xx

Thanks giggle. I'm ok. Feeling very cold today tho. Tried the risotto yesterday.....yuk. Ill stick with my sheperds pie. Having it now actually :)
The dreaded TOTM has arrived. So I am a cranky so and so . Have a good evening everyone.

-5 loss this week. 4 stone gone in 15weeks. Thrilled to bits :D

-1lb lost this week. Now off plan until sunday. Have a good weekend :)

Good morning and well done on the losses. Hope you had a good weekend xx

I've had a naughty weekend off plan. Back on Exante today tho. Going to be good until my holidays on Saturday :) dread to think what the scales say.....

Glad you had a good weekend! Now it's 100% TS until you go away!

Good afternoon, yes I'm with Lynne...100% until you go away! xx

STS this week. But I did have 4 days off plan.:rolleyes:
Off on my holiday tonight. See you all when I get back. I will be straight back on EXANTE too :)

Hope you have a wonderful break!

Have a fab time xx

+13LB on my holiday....oooooops. But I had the best time and the weather was wonderful. Back on TS :)

Feeling 100% motivated after reading all these :) I'm going to New York December 2014 so am giving myself plenty of time to get rid of this weight!! Ideally id like to lose 8 stone and I'm hoping this isn't too unrealistic. It seems like such a massive goal though so at the min I'm taking it stone by stone. Weighed in this morning at 16st13lb so we'll see what the scales say next week after a week of total solution x

Hi Irish Lass. 13lb is the same as what I put on over the summer. I'm sure you'll lose a decent part of it if you stay 100% this week.
Good luck Jen. It is possible. Check out the diaries and you'll see that some people have had phenomenal losses!

Glad you had a nice time and nice to see you back xx

Thanks All.
-10lb loss this week. Very pleased with that :)

Back