And it starts

Good afternoon. Fab loss, well done xx

-3lb this week:D

Well done. That's all the holiday weight gone.

STS this week. :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter. You lost a lot last week and will probably lose some more next week.

No i wont lose this week either. I was off plan fri sat & sun and i am going to Ireland this friday for a long weekend so wont loose nxt week either. Hoping i have not done to much damage. But i will get back on it after my trip until xmas :)

Damage limitation?

Not been good this week.To much food and wine. Going on my trip tomorrow morning. Will hopfully get back on Exante when i get back.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Hope you have a good time.

Have a nice holiday :)

December has been a bloody disaster. Really disappointed with myself. Will re-start in January :cry:

Hi Irish Lass. December has been bad for me too. I'm starting again on 2nd January so hope to see you back on losing weight then too. Have put a couple of challenges up already in anticipation of a SERIOUS start to 2014!

Happy new year Irish Lass!

Happy New Year Irishlass. Lots restarting this month, let's all make this year our year for reaching goal! xx

Happy new year Irish Lass!
Happy new year Lynne :)

Happy New Year Irishlass. Lots restarting this month, let's all make this year our year for reaching goal! xx
Happy new year Giggle :)

I piled on the weight in december. +28lbs :eek: I was shocked when i got on the scales , i started back on EXANTE TS 1st jan. It was hard but i need to undo this damage. My own fault.
Hope everyone had a great christmas :)

That's a lot of gain! I put on about a stone so pretty bad too. How are you doing on day 3 today?

It's goin ok Lynne. I put on weight so easily which is a pain but when I finish my Exante products (which is a lot) I will change to slimming world. My sister started it last year the same time I started Exante and she lost 6 stone, she went from 16st to 10st and has kept it off too. Plus she did not gain over the Christmas. Lucky thing.
Anyway my weigh in day is wed morning. I will keep plodding along :)

Wow your sister did well. Stay strong, we're all winners this year! xx

Your sister did amazingly well! i struggled with SW when I did it. It will be interesting to see how you find it compared to exante. Good luck with your restart. I'm sure the weight will drop off!

Hope i get a good loss wed morn. Still doing ok on day 5 today. Hunger is gone thank god.
It will be easier when the kids go back to school on wed :) Then i will get more time on here.

Have a good sunday.

Back