And now the good bit......Maintaining!

Good loss Kim well done.

Breakfast muffins sound good too mmm x

Unsure what the meal plan is today, cos Hubby's cooking tonight and he's cooking an anniversary meal for our 12th tomorrow. It was going to be off plan, but decided against it cos holiday coming up and we'll eat enough high calorific food then!
Going to weigh everyday this week cos curious on the fluctuations.........down 6oz from yesterday! Nice to see the 8.8's again, lets hope it continues to gown down as have 2 WI's left before my hols and would love to see 8.7 something!

Saturday August 10th
Red

B : Scanbran muffins
L : Ham salad
D : King prawn cocktail, Fillet steak in a Phili sauce, asparagus, griddled mushrooms and baby tomatoes

HexA : Milk
HexA : Light Phili
HexB :
HexB :

Daily syns : Scanbran muffins 3, Light mayo 1, cocktail sauce 2, Bakewell tart ?15- Tot 21
Wkly syns : 29/105

Snacks :

Exercise : Walk around town

Weight : 8st 8lbs 14oz

Last edited:
Looks like you're doing well on your losses :) will you be free for a quick Skype tomorrow and we can say Happy Anniversary in person? Xx

Maybe around 12 your time? XxX

Hubby cooked a lovely meal last night, all SW friendly but I did have a wee bit of homemade Bakewell that was left over from my Birthday! :rolleyes: I've put yesterday down as a Red day but didnt have any hexb's so that should help cover the calories in the Bakewell! I know thats a humongous tweak, but heyho calories are calories!!! Down 2oz from yesterday!
Not doing anything special today, just a moochy day with the boy.
*edit* just eaten half a Billionaires Cheesecake 1320 calories = 66 syns......it is my wedding anniversary!

Sunday 11th August
Red

L : Prawn salad
D : Gammon, leeks in Phili, carrots, swede and baby potatoes

HexB : Baby potatoes
HexB :

Daily syns : Muffins 3,Cocktail sauce 1, cheesecake 66!, Sloe jelly 2 - Tot 72
Wkly syns :101/105

Snacks : Apple, banana

Exercise : None

Weight : 8st 8.75lbs

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary!! Love from me and G XxX

Eech, if I count that cheesecake I had yesterday im on 101 syns already for this week! What I'm more annoyed about in myself is feeling guilty about having it....so bloody what I had a piece of cheesecake, but im obsessing now about how I can get rid of those calories! Not good as dont want to feel like that as im a lovley healthy weight, but know if I dont feel like this I could let my weight get out of hand again! For all I know I could lose weight getting a dump of calories like that, but will be too het up now til I weigh officially on Friday........I need to get a grip!

Monday 12th August
Red

B : Coffee
L : Melon, pineapple, banana and yogurt
D : Gammon, veggies and potatoes

HexB : Potatoes
HexB : Cereal

Daily syns : Natural yogurt 1
Wkly syns : 102/105

Snacks : Apple, nectarine and peach

Exercise : None

Last edited:
Worked out if I just have 1 syns per day til WI, I'll have had 105 for the week, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it if I go over! Think I may have had a 'tweak' last night, as had the new Special K that I think aren't a Hexb, but the fibre content has increased in them and calorie/syn wise for 35g work out about 6 syns. Just had them as a snack with no milk and it was like eating crisps.....yummy!
Im just off for a powerwalk with Charlie so hopefully will burn off some of those cheesecake calories!

Tuesday 13th August
Red

B : Coffee
L : Gammon and veggies
D : Melon, , pineapple,banana and yogurt

HexB : Potatoes
HexB :

Daily syns : Yogurt 1
Wkly syns : 103/105

Snacks : Apple, nectarine, peach,

Exercise : 2.8 mile powerwalk 185 calories

Last edited:
Another batch of Scanbran muffins made, so thats brekkie sorted for the next week. I was going to have a sneaky WI this morning, but only remembered I was after I had brekkie.....dope! Am enjoying doing a week of Red, but am missing EE and Green funny enough, must be the carbs I'm missing!
8 days to go til my hols, which I'm obviously looking forward to, but going to London for the weekend first with a girlfriend so wont really have any control over my food, which is making me a bit twitchy and then back home for 36hrs and then off to the Lakes. At least there, I'll be in charge of what goes in my mush! It just seems the whole summer since May has been about catch up........lose weight, have something on, put weight on, lose weight.....vicious circle! But I suppose thats life and its just knowing to get back on plan after any such things like birthdays, holidays etc and start the whole process again lol! I just know I'll be spending from Sept - Dec trying to lose the weight I will have put on on holiday......months of hard work to get back to target, 2 weeks on holiday, months of hard work again......oh well, such is life.......drip session over lol!

Wednesday 14th August
Red

L : Gammon and pickles
D : Sausages, sw chipped pots, sweet pots, carrots, 'fried' egg, tomatoes

HexA :
HexB : Scanbran muffins (0.25 hexb)
HexB : Pots/sweet pots

Daily syns : Muffins 2, sausages 2, sweet chilli jam 1, yogurt 1 -Tot 6
Wkly syns : 109/105

Snacks : Apple, nectarine, peach, melon and pineapple

Exercise : 2.1 mile powerwalk 154 calories

Last edited:
Another batch of Scanbran muffins made, so thats brekkie sorted for the next week. I was going to have a sneaky WI this morning, but only remembered I was after I had brekkie.....dope! Am enjoying doing a week of Red, but am missing EE and Green funny enough, must be the carbs I'm missing!
8 days to go til my hols, which I'm obviously looking forward to, but going to London for the weekend first with a girlfriend so wont really have any control over my food, which is making me a bit twitchy and then back home for 36hrs and then off to the Lakes. At least there, I'll be in charge of what goes in my mush! It just seems the whole summer since May has been about catch up........lose weight, have something on, put weight on, lose weight.....vicious circle! But I suppose thats life and its just knowing to get back on plan after any such things like birthdays, holidays etc and start the whole process again lol! I just know I'll be spending from Sept - Dec trying to lose the weight I will have put on on holiday......months of hard work to get back to target, 2 weeks on holiday, months of hard work again......oh well, such is life.......drip session over lol!

Wednesday 14th August
Red

L :
D :

HexA :
HexB :

Daily syns : Muffins 2
Wkly syns : /105

Snacks :

Exercise :

Kim this is exactly how I feel summer has been too! With all the nice weather my family (huge family!!) have had impromptu bbqs once weekend at one families, one weekend at another, then dads birthday, then R's birthday!

It's lose a couple and put it back on, I'm rather looking forward to the cooler weather so I can have hot chocolates instead of a cider haha

It must be so lovely having a big family Nikki, but as you say not so good for the waistline lol! Summer will soon be over and before we know it the Xmas parties will start haha! x

It must be so lovely having a big family Nikki, but as you say not so good for the waistline lol! Summer will soon be over and before we know it the Xmas parties will start haha! x

Haha luckily my Xmas party is first Saturday in January which is good! However it's a free bar!!

Once we've all had our holidays, I'm sure we'll be starting a new Challenge for Xmas, so that will be something to aim for....target bodies!

Once we've all had our holidays, I'm sure we'll be starting a new Challenge for Xmas, so that will be something to aim for....target bodies!

Yay!! Christmas challenge!! Xx

Another Red day today to use up the sausages. Not sure if Tesco have changed these cos they dont taste as nice as they used to, but they're really low syns so I'll put up with them lol!
*edit* dont fancy sausages and I'm not very hungry, so think I'll just use up some veggies in the fridge and roast them with some 'dry fried' eggs

Thursday 15th August
Green

B/L : Scanbran muffins
D : Potato, sweet potato carrot chips with 2 dry fried eggs

HexA :
HexB :

Daily syns : Scanbran muffins 2
Wkly syns : 111/105

Snacks :

Exercise : 1.6 mile powerwalk 115 calories

Last edited:
Not bad, only 6 syns over the weekly allowance, so fingers crossed the weightloss fairy is kind to me tomorrow! I wanted to be 8.6 by my hols, so have a week to go, but not holding my breathe!

Back