And- refeed.

and

Silver Member
I started my refeed yesterday.
I'm using the exante products I have left to refeed along with a couple of left over LT maintenence soups and am following the LT refeed.

Weight 10st 11lbs.

Day 1 (Sunday)

Breakfast: 1/2 Exante bar.
Lunch: Exante soup.
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs with bowl of lettuce.
Snack: 1/2 Exante bar.
Drinks: Just water, peppermint tea and a bit of flavoured exante water stuff.

Day 2 (Monday)

Breakfast: 2 eggs boiled with 4 asparagus spears.
Lunch: 1/2 Exante bar
Dinner: 1 quorn peppered steak (about 100g) with about 100g spinach.
Snack: 1/2 exante bar.

Is the boiled eggs your own idea and or is that a LT thing? I've never noticed it before but I'm only just starting to look properly into the refeed for a wek or so's time.

Good luck with the refeed, too!

Eggs are allowed on S&S as protein so I assumed they'd be ok on LT refeed...
It's not on the official list.
Quorn is on the official list but that's not allowed on S&S because of the carbs. I think there's probably a bit of give your body can deal with easily enough.

I'm keen to know how you do weight-wise at the end of your refeed. I won't have eggs on my refeed but I think they could play a good part in my maintenance plans later, as long as you don't balloon this week of course! :p

Not sure about so many boiled eggs, but as you say, protein so presumably fine, you must let us know! Have you thought about an egg white omelette? When I did dukan I bought the cartons of egg white, really convenient and mixed in just one full egg, very filling and very low cal/carb

Cartons of egg white? Never heard of that! Where do you get that from and is there a free range version available?

Day 3 (Tuesday)

Breakfast: Exante shake. (The Choc is less chocolatey than LT choc :eek: )
Dinner: 200g Tofu with 200g veg + 200g of sweet potato (I didn't fancy normal potato) cooked in oven - no oil.
Snack: 80g marinated Tofu with some chilli and parsley (weird I know haha)

My jeans still fit and the scales aren't shouting, "one at a time please" just yet... So I am hoping I'm doing ok.

I get the cartons from Waitrose, made by a company called 2chicks, yes they are free range. Have checked the website for you and you can get it in Sainsbury, co-op (although I have never seen it in my co-op), Morrisons and Booths. I find it really good value as you keep low fat and don't waste the yolks!

Day 4 (Wednesday)

My stomach is groaning under the weight of food - and i've not eaten nearly as much as my allowance! How the heck did I eat all that food before this TFR diet?

Breakfast: 2 medium sized boiled eggs with 2 slices wholegrain toast (no butter).
Lunch: Nothing was too full!
Dinner: 150g quorn cooked with tinned tomatos, a few peas and a few mushrooms and a bit of curry powder (really poor curry lol) served with 100g boiled rice.
Snack: 1/2 banana with 1/2ptn of blueberries and two spoons of fat free natural yoghurt.
Drinks: Water, peppermint tea and a bit of flavoured exante water stuff AND a glass of diet lemonade (was wonderful lol)

I could have had two more bits of fruit and a TFR meal too!

Day 5 (Thursday)

Breakfast: Exante banana shake
Lunch: Apple
Dinner: Meal out: butternut squash with salad and two breadstick sized dough stick things. :)
Drinks: Water, peppermint tea, three glases of diet lemonade and three diet cokes!

I'm kinda worried i'm not eating enough for this refeed... Mind you I bet my appetite will come back soon and I'll be fighing not to eat takeaway 3x a week!

I think I'll weight myself, 'officially' tomorrow...

Well I weighed myself today and I don't seem to have put on ANY weight!!!

So my 'official' weight today is 10st 11lbs. whoooo!!

Eggs obvs agree with me :)

Day 6 (Friday)

Brunch: Egg sandwich (2 eggs 'fried' with no oil on bread roll with no butter/marg)
Dinner: 150g Quorn fillets with homemade chipshop style curry sauce with a few peas and mushrooms (2 portions of fruit in this too)... But also a tiny bit of sugar a stockcube and splash olive oil served with 100g brown rice.
Snacks: Banana. 80g marinated tofu.
Drinks: Water, peppermint tea, glass of diet lemonade and some exante drink flavouring.

I could have had a LT packet too and I think I could have had a potato as well.
I got closer to the food limit today though. :D

Oh- I just remembered I had an after eight too... Just one though!

End of week #2.

I've eaten, 'normally' this week. That has included eating out twice and a few bits of chocolate and some cereal and fruit juice.
I've been a bit rubbish eating with eating 5 portions of fruit and veg a day (and yes I am a veggie).

But the good news is that i've only gained 1lb.

So that's 1lb gain in two weeks off the diet - pretty happy with it.

I do think I may gain another pound or two over the next couple of weeks but will try hard to keep myself round the 11st mark for the next two months before I try... cue dramatic music.... THE FINAL PHASE. lol.

Good going and, just remember to keep an eye on things and trim back when necessary and I'm sure you will be fine.

Also, thanks to you I have eggs in the second week of my refeed plan. ;)

I ran out of eggs haha. I ate so many. I moved onto scrambled tofu on toast which is remarkably edible if you add a bit of garlic salt, black pepper and parsley.

I've managed to eat smaller portions than, 'before' and also less ketchup (I LOVE ketchup). I've fried far, far less and when I have I've measured the oil rather than sloshing it in. I've kept to two slices of bread a day (or equivalent) and gone easy on the portion sizes of rice and potato. Last night I cooked curry with just 1tsp oil and I had no bread or rice with it. I still really enjoyed it.

Oh also I've found my tastebuds have changed - food I could have eaten before is a bit too spicy for me now. That's really weird! I've craved sweet stuff though. :( I've never had a sweet tooth before.

Glad your refeed is going well. Be careful of overdoing treats etc when eating out. Try and make healthier choices than in the past. It's easier to maintain if you develop a taste for healthier foods.
Keep up the good work.

So... here we are 6 months later and I'm nearly 12 bloody stones again!!!

I promised myself I'd not put the weight back on! ARGH!!! I am an idiot!

My weight has fluctuated between 11 and 12 stones 4-5 times now. :(

Back