Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ProPoints And so it begins again!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by BRUNTY554, 29 December 2014 Social URL.

1. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all

i have been on these forums previously trying to lose weigt and I am back after losing weight on ww pro points this year for my wedding. I still was big I have since put it back on and then some and am now my biggest ever at 18.7 stones although I am guessing as one scales said error and mine at home only go to this weight so who knows

i have lots to lose and I am determined to do it this time and for good as I can't keep going to way I am just eating aimlessly whenever I want a sugar fix or am bored

i read something today about why we eat and I think I am a bit of all of the categories I eat when bored, when happy, when upset and I can binge. I just love to eat rubbish and by that I mean chocolate and lots of it and bad choices...I can't stop myself it is ridiculous

this time I have re logged into my ww app and I have logged my food today and ate far more fruit than I have for ages.. I know how it feels when I am in control and plan and it works I will make this work as I cannot get bigger or I will end up in hospital and single as my hubby hates how I am now.

i will be posting and looking at your posts to give me motivation as you helped me before

good luck everyone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cscott579

cscott579 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(20.2%)
    Hey hun, good luck! we are all in same boat so dont forget that! My moto for 2015 is LETS GET IT DONE!! even if it takes years I hope to be less this time next year xxx

4. Loopyluc

Loopyluc And Again...........

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    2015 is our year :)

5. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks both

i love your moto...lets get it done.

on second day and giving ok. Ate a ton of fruit and feel positive

how are you both doing?

6. Loopyluc

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    Day two as well :)hugely positive start - excercise coming in next week and looking forward to getting back to that.

Taking some me time this year, I work loads and am uni so scaled back some of my paid jobs to focus on uni, weight loss and fitness! Planned your meals for tomorrow? I have done mine. Find it helps loads :)

7. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Well done for day 2. I think we should pat on the back for every day as it all counts.

i had planned the last two days and stocked up on low point snacks. Found met calves 17g bags of sweet and salty popcorn and they are only 2 points and they are yummy as a treat.

i am having omlette for brekkie, ww meal for lunch and a pork steak for dinner but not sure what to have it with I may have boiled potatoes and carrots.

what about you?

i spend a lot of time in hotels for work so away from home and have to rely on hotel food which isn't great when u r trying to eat healthy.mi still figure I must be eating better than I was before. And I haven't ran to the vending machine once so another result.

8. Loopyluc

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    I'm at work tomorrow and ts a 12 1/2 hour day so is tricky, soup houmous carrots.yougurts and fruit for me :) should.sort me.tbrough

9. Loopyluc

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    I can imagine it's tricky in hotels your doing so well!

10. cscott579

cscott579 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(20.2%)
    Morning Hun, Hope your having another great day! xx

11. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi everyone

not too bad a day today although I have had a hungry day and if someone would have put a biscuit tin in front of me I may have gone back to old ways. I managed to eat lots of fruit again although my tummy feels rather bloated with it

hope it settles down

you are all doing well

i bought a new set of scales today for the bathroom as my others told me to get off when I stood on them so I am officially as of today 18st4lbs so not as bad as I thought but still horrendous. I am going to track my weight daily for a bit to see how I get on and I know you shouldn't but I am nosey with new scales

how is everyone doing?

12. Loopyluc

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    Don't track your weight daily, look at it as checking in, you might fluctuate a bit and you don't want to be dissapointed!

13. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I like checking in. I just want to try and keep myself on track. I used to only weigh weekly which I will go back to after first week.

thanks x

14. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hello subbing and saying Hello

Happy New year

15. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi Claire

hi to you and happy new year.

felt a bit strange today as woke up with a head ache but ok now. Had porridge for brekkie and apple mid morning and then lunch was a large ham salad which was scrumy.

i also went for an45 minute walk so feeling good today.

i planned my dinner which will be a ww chicken and spinach lasanga which I liege and I will have with either lettuce or carrots.

i so need to plan every day as that will help me stay on track and I feel more in control when I do this.

working from home tomorrow and plan to have similar brekkie and lunch and then just need to figure out my dinner.

x

16. Loopyluc

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    Planning is the key. I just went to m and s for s salad and nearly cried... too much choice!! Lol

17. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hope you feel better

I find planning does seem to be the key, even if it is just a draft :)

18. xsugarfairyx

xsugarfairyx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Here to subscribe good luck on your journey. Will you be having a food diary too xx

19. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi

thanks for your support

i am not sure about a food diary as I already log on my ww app so I don't really want to do it twice unless I can put a link re my app on the site as a post but not sure if that is possible.

i am on day 5 today and I have been out for an hours walk today and ate well as I planned my food for the day.

i was watching Obese a year to change my life on sky and it really inspired me that if those who took part changed their lives why can't I as I have less to lose although still a lot in my eyes.

i have an app on my phone which is my secret diary to log thoughts but today for my journey I purchased a journal notebook which is very nice to look at and has the words Believe in yourself on the front cover. I thought it was apt for my journey and I could write thoughts and affirmations in on my journey.

does anyone else do this?

how are you all doing today?

20. xsugarfairyx

xsugarfairyx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That sounds a good idea. Some people just screen shot their app to log food I'm just nosey and like to see what people are eating xx

21. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi hun

tofay I ate the following on pro points and my daily allowance is 37

brekkie - oats so simple porridge pot (5)
    tea with semi skimmed milk - (4) for the day
    snack - apple
    lunch - lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot, fat free vinegrete (2) and wafer thin ham (5)
    dinner - cold gammon 80g (5) egg (2) mcain straight cut chips 100g (5) olive oil (1)
    snacks - french fries (2) popcorn (2)

leaves me (4) still for the evening which is good as I like to nibble in the evening. I also walked for an hour after work as I worked from home today.

what have you eaten today?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.