ProPoints And so it begins again!

How fast did that week go .....weigh in tomorrow and the same old nerves come back again. Will I or won't i

I am feeling positive this week about it so fingers crossed

Weighed in and nearly fell off the scales I lost 3.5lbs. So happy

i started at 18.7 and now weigh 17.6 and a half so lost a stone

I am very happy this morning

Hungry day today however I did an hour walk so was pleased with that. If am out a couple of nights this week coming so need to get some points in the bag for these so out for another walk tomorrow as they all mount up

Weighed in and nearly fell off the scales I lost 3.5lbs. So happy

i started at 18.7 and now weigh 17.6 and a half so lost a stone

I am very happy this morning

Wow, well done on your weekly loss and your loss to date! Very inspirational! x

You're welcome - I meant it every word of it.

My mind is in the right place but I have had a few setbacks. Since I started I have had an anniversary, my friend's boozy 50th birthday party away, two corporate events that I was expected to attend and really long hours where I couldn't be bothered cooking when I got home. My weight loss has not been as good as it could have been as a consequence. I am still motivated and just get annoyed when something that is slightly out of my control (eg corporate events) knock me out of kilter.

To me, perseverance is the key and my mindset is now "this is how I need to eat, 80-90% of the time, for life". I have proven to myself that despite having to wander off track, I will not gain weight as long as I get back to the new "normal". I see that as a good lesson to learn though.

It is very motivational to see that a few people I am following (yourself included) are losing weight on the plan too.

You're welcome - I meant it every word of it.

My mind is in the right place but I have had a few setbacks. Since I started I have had an anniversary, my friend's boozy 50th birthday party away, two corporate events that I was expected to attend and really long hours where I couldn't be bothered cooking when I got home. My weight loss has not been as good as it could have been as a consequence. I am still motivated and just get annoyed when something that is slightly out of my control (eg corporate events) knock me out of kilter.

To me, perseverance is the key and my mindset is now "this is how I need to eat, 80-90% of the time, for life". I have proven to myself that despite having to wander off track, I will not gain weight as long as I get back to the new "normal". I see that as a good lesson to learn though.

It is very motivational to see that a few people I am following (yourself included) are losing weight on the plan too.

Hi Maria

you sound very focused which is good. I a couple of works events thus week and over the next few months and next weekend away with hubby and in my head I feel a bit panicky about them because of the food but I am telling myself this is for life and the will be events birthdays and dos test I attend and that is life as long as I am in control and don't eat and drink aimlessly I will be ok

it nis good to see people lose weight on a plan as I have done enough of them in the past.. This time I feel different. It is for me and this is the year I 'get it done'.

If if I think anything negatively in my head I change it to a positive and use words to myself like 'can' for exampe If I said to myself 'I am trying to lose weight' I change it to 'I am losing weight and I can do it' and if I find myself thinking I want to be a size 16 by xmas I change it to i will....it is all I my head the whole eating and living healthy as no one forced me to eat the way I did.

it is difficult and no one said it would be easy and this journey will take as long as it needs and step by step half a lb by half a lb we will get there
x

Omg I feel so full......I have been at a conference today and not a lot of control over food served

i had lasanga and tomatoes for lunch and cheesecake

for dinner I went to cafe rouge and had bread and then chicken, mash and herb wine sauce

i went well over my points and have had to guesstimate points for the day but I am glad I did some walking as I have no weeklies left and only 1 activity point left.

at the same conference tomorrow so no desserts and lattes can pass my lips...ha ha

Good luck with avoiding the cheesecake today - be strong LOL!!!

Good luck with avoiding the cheesecake today - be strong LOL!!!

Thanks Maria

well I did choose well but still managed to go over my dailies....brekkie was good and then lunch was braised beef in red wine with root veg, dessert was 5 meringues and cream...woops
tea was burger and a few chips and a slice of bread and ham

I have two days left this week and I am not at home on Saturday to weigh myself which is annoying I may take the scales with me to stay in control

Uh oh. I am now 14 points over my allowance. I wonder what that will do to my weight this week

friday tomorrow and away with hubby for a nice meal so that won't help but this is a week with lots happening as life does sometimes have and I will enjoy and tomorrow is a new day as they say

on a positive in the past thud week I would have eaten tobe mire than I have done and I wouldn't have made good choices so I am proud of myself

Weighed myself this morning as away tomorrow so won't have scales with me and I have stayed the same which is ok as I have had a busy week out and about

Well on a mini two night break with hubby and wasn't feeling great yesterday and ate loads of chocolate...like old days....and went out for dinner and had gammon egg and chips....and today had full English for brekkie, latte, walked a bit and had ham sandwich and crisps for lunch a dn out for dinner

start of a new week for me today so guessing using all of my weeklies today but not tracked as holiday

back on it tomorrow

A new day and backs n control

brekkie. McDonald's snack wrap 8 coffee 1
apple

lunch leek and potato soup 3

dinner will be pork potatoes and veg

At work today and ate well and in control. I went two over dailies as my burger for tea was higher than expected but it was yum

3 says to go to weigh day and home tomorrow so need to do a bit of shopping to be planned for meals

After two weeks I lost 2.5lbs which I am pleased with considering I went out a lot the week before and couldn't weigh myself.

Back