ProPoints And so it begins again!

Well done on your consistent losses Brunty, you are doing very well indeed.

Thanks Maria

heres looking forward to them continuing.

Today i have eaten

brekkie omlette and mushrooms (4)
semi skimmed milk (4)

lunch. Homemade leek and potato soup (5)
warburtons thin (3)
apples
french fries (2)

dinner. Pork loin steak and chips (10) gravy (1)
french fries x 2 (5)
2 clemintines

i have 33 weeklies left and I weigh in on Saturday morning so I will have a roll later

working from home tomorrow so plan on having toast for brekkie and homemade leek and potato soup as I love it and can get two huge bowlful for (5) points. Not sure on my plan for dinner yet. May get a ww meal and veg

i am in control of my food and preparation and being organised is the key for me and having good snacks to hand

I am consciously also saying to myself that if I think negatively about my lifestyle any way i say to myself no I am not going to say anything negative in my head and say I am and I can.

Omg what is wrong with me today. I have not felt myself today at all. I woke up with a head ache and took tablets but it is still there and I didn't sleep well

i have been hungry all day I have munched all of my dailies and now into weeklies after my tea of sausage and mash.

good job I have some left to munch on

Thanks sugarfairy

i feel a bit better now gad my dinner but yes. A strange day. I felt cold all day and a couldn't be bothered mode in need to snap out of it.....

hope pe you are ok?

Today I have felt so much better than yesterday not as munch at all

brekkie crumpets and lurpak (7)
apples

lunch leek and potato soup (5)
clemintines
semi skimmed milk (4)

dinner. I went to beefeater and had sausage and mash with side of veg ww said (21)
quavers (3)

all pointed and and have a few weeklies left for tomorrow as meetings so not sure of food and then weigh in on saturday

Today I was in a meeting all day but had

brekkie. Omlette and mushrooms (4)
semi skimmed milk (4)

apples
lunch jacket potato and and a small amount of cheese (12)

mini cookies (3)
clemintines

dinner chicken breasts (14) carrots and leeks and gravy (1)

no mor dailies left today but have 5 weeklies and 6 activity points left for evening if I need them

weigh in tomorrow and this week I am really not sure how it will go. Fingers crossed for a loss

1lb off this week which makes 11lb in 4 weeks which I am happy with although I wanted a 2 lb loss but it is a loss so happy

off out tonight with hubby for a meal so not sure if I will count as we only go out every four weeks...

Just got back from meal out. Went to a country pub. It was lopvely

i ended up eating chilli con carne and rice, glSs of wine and sticky toffee pudding with sauce and custard

i now feel so full and a bit sick but I had such a goof night

think I blew all my weeklies though and it is only day one of the week

So another new day

brekkie crumpets and butter (6)
semi skimmed milk for tea (4)
apple
clemintine

lunch HM leek and potato soup (5)
apple

dinner HM cottage pie 5%mince 250g (8) mix sachet (1) gravy (1) carrots, mushrooms, onion, green beans, oxo cube potatoes 200g (4)

leaves me me a few snack points for this evening

i went for a walk yesterday and earned 9 points so that would have helped me with last nights meal and I plan on doing a walk today to give me a few more for the week. It all helps.

I was so hungry yesterday I could have eaten lots and lots and I did go over a little but I noted it all down so I didn't go mad

i felt better today which is good. I wondered if it was because I went out on Saturday night and had a large meal with two courses......very strange as I haven't felt that bad in four weeks since starting on ww

today I have eaten

brekkie crumpets and butter (5)
milk (4)
apples

lunch beefeater sausage and mash with extra veg (21)
apples

dinner leek and onto soup (5)
french fries (2)
apples

feel back in control today at last

Good day today and I loved my food

brekkie crumpets and nutter
milk
apples

lunch crumpet and homemade soup

dinner pork loin green beans and a few chips and gravy
3 french fries

eaten all my dailies today and enjoyed them all thoroughly

3 days till weigh day and I honestly have no clue this week how it will go as went out on Saturday

Well done on keeping control. That's definitely the key. x

Well done on keeping control. That's definitely the key. x

Thanks Maria. I agree and being prepared us so important too.

working from home today which is always a challenge when kitchen near by.

brekkie. Crumpets and butter (6)
milk for tea (4)
apples
clemintines

kunch homemade veg sou with one potato (3)
crumpet (3)
toffee crisp (6) this is the first chocolate bar I have eaten in nearly five weeks. I thought about it first and counted it and I enjoyed it

dinner. 2 pork sausages (8) green beans and carrots and oxo gravy

doenst leave me much for evening but I have apples and fruit left and some french fries if I want to nibble

how are you doing?

Back