ProPoints And so it begins again!

I also just had a bag of butter kist salted microwave popcorn (9) for the whole paper bag and it was yummy

full up now. I know it was an indulgence but only used 4 of my weekly points....mmmmm

Hi hun

tofay I ate the following on pro points and my daily allowance is 37

brekkie - oats so simple porridge pot (5)
tea with semi skimmed milk - (4) for the day
snack - apple
lunch - lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot, fat free vinegrete (2) and wafer thin ham (5)
dinner - cold gammon 80g (5) egg (2) mcain straight cut chips 100g (5) olive oil (1)
snacks - french fries (2) popcorn (2)

leaves me (4) still for the evening which is good as I like to nibble in the evening. I also walked for an hour after work as I worked from home today.

what have you eaten today?

I haven't started yet as I wanted to get *week over before I weighed. Think I'll start tomorrow. I've been trying to get rid of some Xmas chocs xx

Hi there, here to subscribe.

I think a lot of people this year are re-starters so we are all in the same boat. Don't forget all the little tips and tricks, like segmenting your mail goal into smaller ones. First one being get into the 17's, then get to the next half a stone mark etc. That's what tends to work for me.

Like you, I also have to eat out a lot and when I am doing things properly, I look at the menu online if possible and make my selection whilst I am not hungry and then stick to it on the day.

Good luck.

Hi there, here to subscribe.

I think a lot of people this year are re-starters so we are all in the same boat. Don't forget all the little tips and tricks, like segmenting your mail goal into smaller ones. First one being get into the 17's, then get to the next half a stone mark etc. That's what tends to work for me.

Like you, I also have to eat out a lot and when I am doing things properly, I look at the menu online if possible and make my selection whilst I am not hungry and then stick to it on the day.

Good luck.

hi welcome, thanks for stopping by to say hi

I agree with you about small goals otherwise it feels like I will never will

it is tricky when away and I land to buy salad and cut it up and have in my hotel room next week and have a cooked lunch so I am still in control or I could end up with all sorts especially as it is a B and B so I would have to get take out.....

i weighed in today as Saturday is a good weigh day for me and in 5 days so not a full week I have lost 6lbs which I am so pleased about. I feel happier, have more energy and the best thing of all I feel in control of food rather than it being in control of me

i am stopping negative thoughts and words and thinking about what I want to be a year down the line.

Good luck in your journey x

Yay a super well done! :))

I'm on a day 3 and already feel better. Bloating has reduced too xx

I felt really bloated at the start not sure why I put it down to ramping up my fruit intake

food today has been

brekkie. Porridge pot (5)
semi skimmed milk for the teas (4)

snack - apples

Lunch - ham salad totally (7)
apple

dinner will be a ww chicken and spinach lasagna (8) carrots and broccoli

this shoould leave me with 12 left of dailies to have some french fries later and a bit of a treat for the Saturday night.

how is everyone else doing with menu today?

Well done on a fab loss xx

Thankyou. I know it is a little cheat as only 5 days but I really wanted my weigh day to be Saturday as it works for me

just had my yummy ww tea which was good although I left my broccoli on too long so it was a bit mushy but ok all the same.

Wow 6lbs off! That's fantastic! Super well done!!!

That is a yummy meal I've had it before I hate mushy veg. I had ww ravioli for tea wish I had some stuff in to have with it though. And yeah do what works for you xx

I haven't tried the ww ravioli I might have to get some as a change.mmmm

yes I think I will not boil the broccoli within an inch of its life next time...ha ha

I am thinking of buying the Morphy Richards saute and soup maker as I have a voucher for xmas and thought easy soups that I could make quickly and low points may be useful as I could take them to work

do any of you have a soup maker and what do you think of them?

thanks for your advice

Back