ProPoints And so it begins again!

Hello! I lost 1.5lb this week, hoped for more but closer to my stone now.

I have upped the gym this week so think it may have caused my muscles to hold water or something as they are sore!

I have been on plan food wise all week. Excited about a new week, a fresh week always gets me motivated.

When do you weigh in?

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th DONE!!!

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone
Week 5 - 1.5lb gone

Well done that is great news.

i weigh in on Saturday mornings, off to London today by train so I need to not get anything from the buffet cart lol

not a great week for me as expected as out for 2 meals and alcohol involved and i almost fell back to od ways yesterdy.....i have put on 2lbs

got another busy week coming with a few nights out so i need to be in control and think before it goes in my mouth to limit damage.

I try and track it before I eat. I put in my meals for the day then know what I have left to play with after.

Sorry that you gained but well done for facing it and not just ignoring it.

Started 20/01/15
12lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st -
5% -
1st 7lb -
2st -
10% -
2st 7lb
3st

good thinking which is what i tend to do unless i am in a i will eat it anyway mood which i was fine up untillyesterday afternoon and then went off track again

What is wrong with me...back on it today to limit more damage

crumpets for brekkie, leek soup for lunch and then pork for dinner with veg and potatoes.

How are you doing?

Well i think subconsioucly i had written last week off as i was here there and everywhere for work at day long meetings so at the end i put on 3lb which isnt as bad as it could have been

so mini holiday done

now back to it

had tost for brekkie today and going to have soup for lunchand a ww meal for dinner

Feeling so much better as back in control of eating at last.

had a good day yesterday and got a walk in although it is raining today so not much chance of that

had crumpets, leek soup and roll for lunch and planning on having smash, beef and veg for dinner as Sunday lunch

Another day and I am in control, enjoyed my food and had all dailies today.

feels good to be back on plan.

Wednesday done. I am glad that was over as didn't sleep well at all.. Work on my mind as working on a project that isn't coming together as it should

spent most of the day stressed as anything trying to sort but people letting me down and had a stress headache

so not a great day however on a plus I ate well. Had all my dailies and a few activity poibts

no weeklies left and only 1 activity point left

tomorrow I plan on having a Costa skimmed latte, 2 crumpets, leek HM soup and ham salad for tea. With apples for snacks

only two days to weigh in. Let's hope some of my weight I gained comes off

sorry to hear u had a crap day but well done for staying on track! its quite easy to let it all go downhill when ur not feelin the best

Thanks Shez. I thought that today that it could have been such a bad day food wise as in the past I would have eaten such rubbish

i have two two points left of my dailies and I feel full.

planning on haveing mcdonalds snack wrap tomorrow for brekkie as fat Friday. It feels so indulgent having a McDonald's and I feel like I am not missing out then. I will have Hm leek soup for lunch and then gammon, potatoes and green beans for tea

mmm cant wait

weigh in on Saturday morning so let's hope I lost some of the weight I gained

On plan today. Ate all weeklies, dailies and activity points this week

weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed

I lost 4lb this week. Wooppeeee

so only 1lb off where I was before my two week blip

i am really pleased with that. Start of a new week

erm busy weekend so havent tracked, havent eaten badly tho really

Well done on eating ok though. I found I try and make good choices even when it is one of those weekends well no where near as bad as I used to be....

good of luck for getting back on plan x

1lb loss this week which i am pleased with after another stressful work week.
so that is 18bs lost so far.

Back