And so it begins...

I messed up yesterday and caved to a sarnie. don't know why as I'm only 6 days into this and I'd done the initial hard bit. I guess we all like to sabotage ourselves every now and again but knowing that I'm now starting this week from scratch again is hopefully enough to stop me from messing up again. looking at other posts, I think we're all struggling in the last few days...cold weather doesn't help as I'm craving hot comfort food. Come on missus, sort yourself out!

Well done for getting back on track. You KNOW this diet works. I look at the scales every day and I know it is easy to get down if there is no change but we all know fluid plays games with us!

Keep on it Sandwich and good luck for next week. K

Thanks karen. I'm tucked under a big blanket telling myself that its the cold thats making me hungrier and to just bloody well stop thinking about food. Stomach it's not going to happen and you'll thank me for it next year when I am no longer ashamed to get you out and have the sun warming you up on a beach!
4lb off though in the first week:) I admit it is less than I was hoping, especially when I see your stats karen and others first weeks, but if I can just keep losing or sts then am happy:)

Last edited:
Well done on your first weeks loss

I too didn't lose a big amount in the first week like some others, but I'd rather see 3-4lbs a week steady loss

Back