And so it begins!!!!!!!!!

It can be done positive thoughts all the way through
so many people here to help you through this :)

Good luck! You can do it xx

Im so glad you girls are losing the weight. Day 2 for me but feels like day 10 or something its not that I am struggling just always thinking of food and what delicious meals I am cooking for kids. Just dropped a drop of sauce on my hand and tempted to lick my finger to the bone, instead I washed it of.

I can completely relate:
I have 2 small children and partner to still cook for and at the moment im torturing myself by making them my favourites,
cottage pie, casseroles, curry's but i show how strong i am by not caving plus my house has never looked cleaner as constantly doing dishes etc lol
at least thats a bonus I suppose :)

cliche i know but it will get easier xxxx

Still lots to go mummy - your not doing so bad yourself ;)
I appreciate some weeks Ill have a naff loss but then again other weeks Ill have an ace one. Just keep clear of carbs and batter the water and shakes as much as poss.
My lifelines at times have been a bit of chicken, an egg, a bit of edam or a bit of coke zero.
though if you avoid them too - youll be really scrawny extra fast ;)

As this is only my second week, Im still thinking of grabbing something :( ive had little sip of coke but doesnt taste like it use to :( and was thinking of chicken if needed but how would i eat it i mean on its own?? I dont want to go down that route but somethings it gets bad, And water is fine just the constant toilet breaks lol
keep up the good work :)

Welcome aboard :family2:

I'm a little concerned about no.2 not been since I started four days ago. I don't feel constipated but used to be regular as clock work. Hope I go before Monday for weigh in. How sad??

Hi and welcome I'm currently on week 9 of Lipotrim. The toilet issue I had the same for about a week and now it's normal again lol. Good luck on your journey x

every one is different going to the loo..im like you and normally tick along like clockwork but doing LT i find i have to take dulcolax which definately does its thing, which i dont like doing but get a bit stupid when im clocking up the days and its almost a week gone by since last time! unfortunatley even though im drinking 4lts plus now it still doesnt help me.
im gonna see if my new chemist and get some peanut flapjacks, maybe thatll help as well.

good luck and im sure you will be fine

h x

Ok - into week 2 - and I have lost 12lbs so far! But.......... I am finding it very hard - going to the loo isn't much fun - still hungry - even though I am drinking around 3 lts a day
How do you keep going!! - I miss my glass of wine so much and that is the hardest.
I feel very tried and have bags like sacks under my eyes!
Any suggestions to keep going please.....................?

Natty the food cravings can send u crazy lol mine was so bad I dreamt about dancing beetroot . Weird ..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back