And so it begins...

Gemma79

I will do this!
day 1: started off ok. Am feeling unusually scared for some reason. I think because I want to lose this weight so badly and I'm scared it will all go wrong. Must think positive!

Had 1 litre of water already, along with a choc tetra. Am not looking forward today, but at least I'm out doing home visits this afternoon (I'm a social worker) which should keep my mind off things. Will have to keep refusing the drinks and cakes people try to give me!

Wishing you all happy, positive thoughts. Wish me luck on my road to ketosis!

day 1: started off ok. Am feeling unusually scared for some reason. I think because I want to lose this weight so badly and I'm scared it will all go wrong. Must think positive!

Had 1 litre of water already, along with a choc tetra. Am not looking forward today, but at least I'm out doing home visits this afternoon (I'm a social worker) which should keep my mind off things. Will have to keep refusing the drinks and cakes people try to give me!

Wishing you all happy, positive thoughts. Wish me luck on my road to ketosis!

Have a fantastic first day Gemma!! :D

I am sure you will breeze through it, just keep taking regular swigs of water and come back on here for support as soon as you can:)

Don't be too scared...it's a very exciting thing you are starting today and the start of a new you...:D

Best wishes,

Lacey..xx :)

Whats for lunch ? your not alone in thinking can I do this , its normal just everyday your in it is a step closer to the end ! so when you think about wanting to cheat the reasons speak for themselfs :) so easy to say isn't it lol

thanks for the kind words, I'm going to have soup for lunch I think, will look forward to that.

I really appreciate the support from you all, it really does help.

Soup , I only have cheese and broc , nice that one .
Roll on dinner time lol

well day 1 almost over, not been too bad. Drank 2.5 litres of water and got a bit of a headache but nothing i can't deal with. Feeling pretty positive and looking forward to watching this weight drop off!

Happy thoughts all xoxox

Well done on getting to the end of Day 1! I could have written your first post myself, I was terrified when I first started I think for similar reasons. Don't be afraid, believe in yourself, you can do it.

xxx

2 days over, 0 cheating and feeling ok. Got quite a headache and feeling dizzy but I know this will pass! thinking lots of positive thoughts and DH has been great!

Just take it easy today and maybe monday , then you should feel alot better . Just keep flighting them thoughts !!!

Just popped in to welcome a fellow Gemma (there seems to be quite a few of us on this forum, lol, :D)

Good Luck with your diet journey hun, and congratulations on getting through 2 days thats great, the more you get through the easier it will be. ;)

Keep it up.

Gemma
xx

well it's day 6 today but also weight in day!!! CDC is coming this morning so I will let you all know how I get on. I managed the weekendwith no cheating and we even went to the cinema and hubby had popcorn!

Thinking happy thoughts

ohh where are you , we need updates!!

oh Hi lol Im vic and im on Cd too my WI is tomorrow. Im excited to see how your first WI went, can you tell??

Bet it went fantatsic and your on cloud 9!

well WI went well, I'm 6lbs down after only 5 days on the diet so really pleased with that! Also it totm so think I did good!

Feeling quite down though and not quiet sure why, got a stinking headache, hubby is in Amsterdam and I got lots on with work and a 6 month old alone for 3 days.. oh wait I know why I'm feeling down! Must keep telling myself I must do this diet, it works, its quick and I deserve it!

hoping for a better day tomorrow, Hubby comes home after all!

hope you are all well and thanks Vic for the enthusiasm! it helps a lot

hey well done you 6lb proper fantastic.

and your doing great looking after your babe alone its tuff but your managing well. Take a well earned break when hubby gets home

well it's day 14 tomorrow and my 2nd weigh in. I'm feeling really down and wanting to eat something, anything!! I have been having chicken and green veg or salad most evenings this week but it just doesn't seem to be satisfying my food cravings. I've been thinking about WW or SW or even atkins, anything that allows me to eat but I know deep down those diets last a few weeks, lose a few pounds and then back to square one. I've started this now and I really want to lose around 3 stone but just not sure I can make it. Help! :(

Yes , any diet will be the same , best to keep going on this one , soon be over you see !
Find something to think about like looking good and feeling great , that will outweigh the pain , diets any are not easy . Come on you can do this !

thanks MsJMC - well WI today and 5lb lost, I'm pretty pleased with that and know that on any other diet I would have stayed the same or even put on this week!

Head down now and time to get back on track with a positive mental attitude!!! Also got bars now yum yum

Happy slimming all

hey well done you 5lbs!!! i got bars tonight too, cranberry and a caramel, cant wait to try it, gonna go cranberry about 10pm tonight way hey

Great 5 pounds , same as me , my cdc came last night , i'm ss+ chicken , but might be strong and drop the chicken soon , had a bar today , peanut bar , what bars did you get ?

Back