and so it begins

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
hiya, i normally lurk on the forum but today i feel the need to purge my feelings. I have taken the first steps today towards loosing half my body weight. I want the wake up in the morning able to get out of bed on my own, not hve to rely on my husband or my son to help me dress on the bad days. i want my GDP to actually her what i'm saying not just anwer with "loose some weight and we'll see if your symptoms improve" aaarrrggghh!!!!!!!!!!! the medical proffession can be so narrow minded.

so today is day 1 on CD and i feel bloody great. no hunger, no bad breath (yet), no headache. i have enjoyed evey "meal", very tasty and looking forward to tomorrow.
any tips, tricks and pearls of wisdom welcome, any one feeling the need to vent a little throw it my way "i've got broad shoulders and an even broader bottom" LOL.:D

Well done on getting started, that first step is the hardest.

I am just starting my 5th week and feel great. I think the biggest thing for me that's keeping me on the straight and narrow is the losses themselves! It's so motivating! Also, having things to focus on - so the first thing for me was my holiday (which is now only 2.5 weeks away), then after that it will be the christmas parties (12 weeks after my hols) and focussing on how much weight I could lose by those events

The other thing that has helped me is this website - it's fab. Any time you feel you need support, just come on here, read the inspirational threads, see the amazing pictures or start a thread saying you need help and support - you will always get help!

Good luck with the diet and please let us know how you get on x

thanx hun.... i cant wait to get somewhere with it. i do feel like this is my last chance saloon. i refuse to see another birthday from the sidelines!!!!!

I know how you feel! My birthday is July so I am really hoping I will be a healthy weight by then! This is the only chance that I would get close as any other diet it would take years to lose so much weight! Good luck x

Well done for taking the first step

xx

hey bunny, you seem to understand where i'm coming from. I want to be the one one the dance floor, in the hight heels, with people looking at me and wishing they were me !!!!!!! i refuse to end another ecade quietly

You've taken the biggest & hardest step on your weightloss journey. Well done.

I have just started week 6 & was chuffed to bits at last nights WI as I'd hit the 2 stone mark. It felt great. I still have at least 7 1/2 stone to lose but now I'm well on the way to achieving that goal.

Good luck & when you're feeling down pop on here & you'll gets loads of support & encouragement. :) xx

thanks emma xoxox

Well done for taking the first steps to a new you!!
I am currently on week 5 and lost 19lb so far! I never thought I would be able to get this far and have surprised myself and others I think!!! lol
If you know what you want to achieve then it is possible!! God if I can do it anyone can. Sometimes I find certain days hard esp when Im not at work!!! thats usually when I munch, but I just glg that water and do something, even if it is the ironing!!!! lol
Good luck not that you will need it as im sure you are very determined. Hope to hear great results soon
xoxoxox

well done babycake , you got through your 1st day, woohoo. consentrate on 1 day at a time hun and you will soon be on here telling us all your amazing 1st wk loss.
welcome and good luck.xx

thanx for all the well wishes. day 2 is on it way and i'm feeling good about it........xoxox

have a good day hun.x

day 2 - feeling a little smug to be honest. I'm not hungrey yet and all the teeny tiny drones at work are complaining about how hungrey they are and how they are fat, and need to diet!!!!!!! Honestly they are all sizes 6 - 10 they have no true idea of what fat and unhappy is... but i know a little secret and it feels so goooooood!!!!! when the dinner order gets here and they chomp into there burstin butties and cakes, i'm going for a walk and relish the thought that it will go straight to their hips and not on my big bum!!!!!lol

day 2 - feeling a little smug to be honest. I'm not hungrey yet and all the teeny tiny drones at work are complaining about how hungrey they are and how they are fat, and need to diet!!!!!!! Honestly they are all sizes 6 - 10 they have no true idea of what fat and unhappy is... but i know a little secret and it feels so goooooood!!!!! when the dinner order gets here and they chomp into there burstin butties and cakes, i'm going for a walk and relish the thought that it will go straight to their hips and not on my big bum!!!!!lol

you go girl!! :) :) well done so far hun your doing brill xx

well done you are doing so well --- we have a reletively close amount to lose each so im with you all the way girl
dont mind them girls --- they are not happy with them selves --

Well done on getting started & good luck on your journey x

Back