And the truth will set you free...

Good luck. Love the 50's look.

I wish I'd taken photos of me along the way, as I don't think I look any different (no matter what people say - including people who I've never had a conversation with before but who have seen me around) and photos like this would help me see the difference.

Good luck. This is a great idea. I have a photo of when I started SW, it's not pretty. I need motivation at the moment. I am going to look at that photo.

Wow, what a good idea. I wish I could get my focus back.
Good luck brittany
Love the dress, really suits you

Good luck with your journey. you look totally gorgeous in the photo with your 50's dress on.

Hey Brittany - HUGE Kudos to you for being so brave and posting for the world!! I (like many others) have pics of myself in swimsuits and the like for myself to look at, but until i've shifted a sizeable amount, i wouldn't have the guts to do what you have!!
You are truly inspiring, and beautiful!! I also adore 50s dresses, and have several from Vivien of Holloway!!!

Good luck on your journey - and keep us updated!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there Brittany, you are indeed one brave lady and I wish you every success in your journey. You sound very motivated and you will do well, good luck!

Well done for being brave enough to post your 'before' pics - look forward to seeing your 'after' ones which I'm sure will come soon enough given your determination!!

Back