• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

And we're off ...!

RLA

S: 18st10lb C: 18st0lb BMI: 46.1 Loss: 0st10lb(3.82%)
Morning all,

So, yesterday I started on TS and I have to say I'm excited about this!!

Last week was my 2nd week of slim fast and I lost 1lb, which I guess is ok considering I lost 4lbs the first week! But tbh I'm glad to be changing to exante!

Yesterday I had the strawberry and vanilla milkshakes for breakfast and lunch, I have to say they are an acquired taste!! I can't say they are horrible tasting but certainly different, guess I will get used to them. They are not as sweet as slim fast so it was different!! I had the veg soup for tea, and that was really nice!!
I'm having the chocolate shake as I type this and it's ok, tastes a bit like chocolate ice cream, which I have never really liked so this is not my fave!! Looking forward to my first weigh in already! (I know I shouldn't wish my week away!)

hope everyone is well!

All the best!

Xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lisy

Banned
Good luck RLA. A lot of people add sweetners and coffee to their shakes and also have the vanilla and chocolate hot. That might help. It's day 1 for me today.

xHannahx

S: 18st4.0lb C: 17st7.0lb G: 10st0.0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st11lb(4.3%)
Good luck I also find sweetness help with the shakes x

Watergirl

Rock Solid
S: 14st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 1st10lb(12.24%)
Good luck! I don't like mine too sweet, so they're just right for me. I love the chocolate one hot.

Boo1968

On a mission
S: 17st12lb C: 16st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 1st9lb(9.2%)
Good luck, you'll get used to the shakes, I used to be on Lighterlife and it took me 2 or 3 days to get used to the different taste and now I don't mind them at all xx Boo xx

RLA

S: 18st10lb C: 18st0lb BMI: 46.1 Loss: 0st10lb(3.82%)
Hi all,

So my first week is over and I'm glad to report I was 100% throughout! I struggled on around day 4, felt hungry, annoyed, etc! But since then I have felt great, loads of energy and no longer hungry!
And I have got used to the shakes now, lol!!

I lost 5lbs, which I am very happy with! I thought I might have lost a tad more but I'm due on TOTM tomorrow and I have some water retention so perhaps I will loose more next week!!

Anyway, I'm chuffed this diet is working!

Hope you are all well!
Xx

Beaut x.

I have all of my shakes hot :) And add coffee to the vanilla and strawberry! It's great :) Well done on 5lbs loss! xxx