And we're off ...!

RLA

Morning all,

So, yesterday I started on TS and I have to say I'm excited about this!!

Last week was my 2nd week of slim fast and I lost 1lb, which I guess is ok considering I lost 4lbs the first week! But tbh I'm glad to be changing to exante!

Yesterday I had the strawberry and vanilla milkshakes for breakfast and lunch, I have to say they are an acquired taste!! I can't say they are horrible tasting but certainly different, guess I will get used to them. They are not as sweet as slim fast so it was different!! I had the veg soup for tea, and that was really nice!!
I'm having the chocolate shake as I type this and it's ok, tastes a bit like chocolate ice cream, which I have never really liked so this is not my fave!! Looking forward to my first weigh in already! (I know I shouldn't wish my week away!)

hope everyone is well!

All the best!

Xx

Good luck RLA. A lot of people add sweetners and coffee to their shakes and also have the vanilla and chocolate hot. That might help. It's day 1 for me today.

Good luck! I don't like mine too sweet, so they're just right for me. I love the chocolate one hot.

Good luck, you'll get used to the shakes, I used to be on Lighterlife and it took me 2 or 3 days to get used to the different taste and now I don't mind them at all xx Boo xx

Hi all,

So my first week is over and I'm glad to report I was 100% throughout! I struggled on around day 4, felt hungry, annoyed, etc! But since then I have felt great, loads of energy and no longer hungry!
And I have got used to the shakes now, lol!!

I lost 5lbs, which I am very happy with! I thought I might have lost a tad more but I'm due on TOTM tomorrow and I have some water retention so perhaps I will loose more next week!!

Anyway, I'm chuffed this diet is working!

Hope you are all well!
Xx

I have all of my shakes hot :) And add coffee to the vanilla and strawberry! It's great :) Well done on 5lbs loss! xxx

Back