and we're offff!!!!!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
Can i come in here to play please????

I was on cwp, but couldnt keep up with the cost, went up almost every week!! and couldnt stomach a lot of the products so im starting sns...

I live local to the warehouse so ive been this morning and bought the taster pack to see what i like and dont like!!

Day 1 tomorrow!!

Can i come in here to play please????

I was on cwp, but couldnt keep up with the cost, went up almost every week!! and couldnt stomach a lot of the products so im starting sns...

I live local to the warehouse so ive been this morning and bought the taster pack to see what i like and dont like!!

Day 1 tomorrow!!

Good luck!

love sarah xxx

Wishing you lots of luck .. I'm sure you'll do great.
Just been on the website myself and really interested in doing this too.

thanks sarah-lou

geri it took me a few weeks to 'decide' to go for it.. i struggled with cwp because i got so bored with products.. im hoping this will make it a bit 'easier' although none of the vlcd's are easy!!

good luck x

thanks sarah-lou

geri it took me a few weeks to 'decide' to go for it.. i struggled with cwp because i got so bored with products.. im hoping this will make it a bit 'easier' although none of the vlcd's are easy!!

good luck x

Good luck! I've not tried Cambridge shakes myself but whenever I have my favourite flavour shakes, especially when I make 1/2 a sachet into a mousse with the S&S mousse powder, I have an involuntary response where I say out loud 'Oooh that's lovely'! The meals are also very nice, especially with the low carb veg you can have with it. As for the bars... they are so nice I have to keep them in the garage as I can't stop at one!

Welcome welcome! Good luck for your first few days, if you can get through those, you will be set!

Come to the forum for lots of distraction xx

:welcome::welcome:

I defected LL after 3 weeks, there is no way I'd still be losing if I'd stayed any longer with it, apart from the cost, I really struggled with their packs. S&S is so amazing and I totally love the results. I'm sure you'll be seeing your results very quickly :)

Good luck :) I switched from cwp after 2 weeks for exact same reasons! Sns packs so much nicer and cost less, I find it easier now

Back