And what a year it has been...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Hol-x, 15 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Hol-x

Hol-x Full Member

So, i'm here again. Hanging my head in shame as have not been able to stick to good old LL.
    So tomorrow, should be a fresh for me. I am hoping! Plobably not the best time of year to start but oh well.
    Anyway, can I have some of your good old wisdom to keep me on track please! Thank you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Hey Hol :)

There will be no shame here missy, be proud that you are trying hard to lose weight and improve yourself :) it's more than a lot people do!

Take the first few days easy, warm baths, lots of magazines to read, and early to bed!

This is a tough time of year to start, but there are a couple of us who have started this month and we can do it. Just think how good you'll feel in a fortnight's time when you are slimmer and lighter and everyone else is moaning about overindulging over Xmas/New Year and gaining weight.

Best of luck for your new LL journey :)

4. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Hi there
    good on you for starting now - you will feel good over the xmas period when those around you will end up full, uncomfy and half a stone heavier!
    good luck
    daisy x

5. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Welcome back Hol and good luck with your return to LL.

Kat xx

6. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Good luck Hol

Brave and wise time to start.
    Good for you. I was abstaining last Christmas. it is "do-able".
    It's all in you head and not in your mouth!
    I just made that up - not bad.
    I might sell it to LL as an advserising slogan.

7. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

A pretty good slogan that is too SB! Copyright it, quickly! lol

Kat xx ;)

8. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Good Luck Hol

You can do it!!!

Jez
    xx