And what a year it has been...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Hol-x, 15 December 2009.

1. Hol-x

Hol-x Well-Known Member

So, i'm here again. Hanging my head in shame as have not been able to stick to good old LL.
    So tomorrow, should be a fresh for me. I am hoping! Plobably not the best time of year to start but oh well.
    Anyway, can I have some of your good old wisdom to keep me on track please! Thank you :)
  2. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Hey Hol :)

There will be no shame here missy, be proud that you are trying hard to lose weight and improve yourself :) it's more than a lot people do!

Take the first few days easy, warm baths, lots of magazines to read, and early to bed!

This is a tough time of year to start, but there are a couple of us who have started this month and we can do it. Just think how good you'll feel in a fortnight's time when you are slimmer and lighter and everyone else is moaning about overindulging over Xmas/New Year and gaining weight.

Best of luck for your new LL journey :)
  3. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

Hi there
    good on you for starting now - you will feel good over the xmas period when those around you will end up full, uncomfy and half a stone heavier!
    good luck
    daisy x
  4. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Welcome back Hol and good luck with your return to LL.

Kat xx
  5. slendablenda

slendablenda Well-Known Member

Good luck Hol

Brave and wise time to start.
    Good for you. I was abstaining last Christmas. it is "do-able".
    It's all in you head and not in your mouth!
    I just made that up - not bad.
    I might sell it to LL as an advserising slogan.
  6. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

A pretty good slogan that is too SB! Copyright it, quickly! lol

Kat xx ;)
  7. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Good Luck Hol

You can do it!!!