Andi - week 1

:talk017: Andi that's fantastic love:talk017:

So very pleased for you! Yay, you're getting there girl :D
xx

:talk017::talk017:
Well done Andi!

well done you!

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:
well done chick

Well done on your 4 lbs off Andi :clap:

:talk017: Andi that's fantastic love:talk017:

So very pleased for you! Yay, you're getting there girl :D
xx

Thanks girls. The support I get on here is just the best - cheers!:)

Ax

well done you :party0019::party0019::party0019:

I think your post didnt come out above - what am I like??? Thanks Kittykat. I hope that waterweight of yours shifts and you can see your true losses. Keep at it, you are doing great:)

This week has been a mad, hectic week and im really tired. Its totm and the cravings got the better of me last night and I had too many points. I was bad but not awful so hopefully I can claw something back and have a small loss on Tuesday. Its really motivating getting into a new stone and I cant wait to get to the next one - I have never been known for my patience! Im off shopping with my mum and kids today and then its a nice meal and a relaxing night in front of the tv for me.
My puppy chewed my lovely new rug for the living room yesterday. I seen it when I came home and just cried, I love her to bits and she is adorable but I honestly cant do this for much longer. She has cost me hundreds of pounds replacing everything from school shoes (clarkes) and trainers to phone chargers and schoolbags. I try so hard to keep everything away from her but the kids leave stuff lying everywhere and h is a lazy b*stard anyway - dont start me!
Im off for some retail therapy (badly needed!)

Ax

get someone to come to house and train the puppy will be worth every penny xx

Awww Andi, sorry to hear your puppy keeps chewing everything.
I've been naughty as well and I'm really not looking forward to my wi tomorrow :(
Enjoy your retail therapy, hope you get something nice for yourself :)
xx

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts. Molly my cocker puppy is still chewing but to be honest thats the least of my worries now. H has finally decided to leave us and is moving out this week. Things have been awful between us for a while but I honestly believed that one day we would get through it. I guess he ran out of patience. I want him to stay but his mind is made up. I feel completely devastated and I havent ate anything for 2 days. I have lost weight but its not the type of diet that I want to be on and I know that my body is definitely in starvation mode so the weight will pile back on when I start eating again. Im going to ww tomorrow but I will be honest with my leader - any loss is stress and not because im sticking to the diet.
If im not posting for a while its because im busy trying to adjust to life as a single mom. Hopefully I will feel better soon, the only way is up because I doubt I could feel much worse.

Ax

Good morning Andi,

I hope you are feeling a little more positive this morning although I doubt that you managed to get much sleep.
Please take care of yourself as you have to be strong for your kids.
Very best heartfelt wishes coming your way and keep posting in here as sometimes it helps to talk to people who are not really involved with either of you.

Best wishes

xx

Back