Andi - week 1

hope you get your mojo back hun xx

Hi lovey,i feel the same at the minute i was fab till xmas and i seem to of lost the plot since.
I need to get back on track and finally finish what im always starting.
We can do this girlx

I went to class this morning and my leader was lovely - 10lbs on and she just handed me a new weight tracker and said forget it, its a new start. Im so relieved that I have faced up to it and im feeling much better today. I have made 0 point soup and I have planned my dinner and supper tonight. I am hoping to save 2 points a day for a treat at the weekend - a takeaway I think. I havent gone back to the gym yet - I need to get the food sorted first. I am broke this month so the lovely Alan will have to wait until about March before I can afford him - he can get me in shape for summer once I have lost a stone or so!
Anyway im off to collect the kids from school. I hope everyone is having a fab day.

Ax

Andi,
Im really delighted the meeting went well - I love the idea of a new tracker. You sound really motivated today - 2008 is gonna be the year!!!!!!!! Think you are so, so right about sorting the diet itself out first before worrying about the exercise just yet. One step at a time. Think we sometimes put too much on ourselves.

Good luck missus!! you'll do great!! cant wait till your weigh in already!

Well today has been fine. I had an unexpected and unplanned birthday lunch with friends from work (it was their birthday not mine) and I had chicken goujons and chips. Its not as bad as it sounds because I had only 4 points before that and im having 0 point soup for tea so I should be within points. Im a bit stressed today - my finances are a mess after christmas and I have spent the past couple of days trying to work them all out. Im hopeless with money, my ex used to do all of that and I happily just kept spending! Hopefully by March I will be debt free and on an even keel.

Ax

Hi Andi ... you will suceed this year sweetie both with your weight and your finances. Keep that chin up and look forward. You will be fine!

xx

Its weigh-in tomorrow and I may just fess up and tell my leader that its been a tough week and my diet has gone to hell (again). On the plus side I have had a good day today and I feel much better for it.

My food diary-

Breakfast/mid morning - 2 apples, banana, 2 alpen fruit and nut bars and 2 satsumas, coffee - 7 pts

Lunch - Tesco HL prawn risotto and salad - 5 pts

Dinner - Tuna steaks with a chinese dressing (home made and v v nice!) salad, ww rice pudding 5 pts

Snacks - ww toffee bar - 1.5, crunchie - 3.5 and a snack ripple bar 1.5 milk for tea/coffee - 1.5

Total 25 pts

Ax

Good Luck andi x

Well the good news is that I have 2lbs off!! Its a start - 10lbs to go until my next target. I have to go and collect the kids from school - I hope to catch up with everyone later.

Ax

well done Andi, sounds like we're all having fairly successful weigh in's this week, for some reason i feel so motivated at the moment, lets hope we all have a good one ths week
xx

Well the good news is that I have 2lbs off!! Its a start - 10lbs to go until my next target. I have to go and collect the kids from school - I hope to catch up with everyone later.

Ax

Fantastic andi well done.

Well done andi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so delighted to have you back. Missed you around here :hug99:

Back