4 small slices processed light cheese 2
butter 1.5
1 quality street 0.5
6 chicken nuggets and chips McDonalds - 8
2 french fries crisps - 2
1 crunchie - 3.5
actimel - 1

26.5 pts

The good news is that im supposed to be having 26 points and I have had 25 yesterday (with exercise- 30mins at the gym) so im bang on target. I have had a bit of a junk food day but im ok with that :)

Im feeling a bit stressed these days and I must admit that the exercise last night made me feel much better. I bought Davina's new DVD and I watched it (while eating a crunchie :p) it looks great but I havent got round to doing any of it yet!

Ax

PMSL ;)

Ok so im hopeless! I have found it impossible to get back to it after christmas. I have put the 2lbs back on that I had lost aswell as another 1lb! I had a good think about it all last night and I discovered that if I lost 2lbs per week until my birthday (- 30 weeks away) that I would be near my target and nearly within my target healthy weight range! I need to focus and make it a priority in my life. Im so busy with the kids and work that im finding it really hard to make time to plan meals and get organised but I just have to make the time! Im determined that this is my year and its time to start a new chapter in my life - a new happier, healthier me. So this is day 1 week 1 and im raring to go!

Ax

Back