Andi - week 1

Hi Andi

Really good to see you back!!!! You are doing really well keep it up. The kids will keep you strong and you will get stronger. You get skinny for santa mate and stand tall.......

C xx

Awww thanks everyone. Its lovely to have a little bit of normality again!

Im just back from class - 2 lbs off!!! Im chuffed.

Ax

Well done you, what a result!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So, so lovely to have you back with us :hug99:
Well done on the 2lb, I bet that gave you a boost! I didn't go to class today as had mil over for lunch. I'll be good all week though and see what next Tues holds in store.
Take care love.
xx

well done on the 2lbs and keep your chin up mate xxxx

Thanks everyone!

I had to phone in sick to work today - I feel rotten. It was a cold that has now turned into an earache. Im deaf in one ear with constant ringing? I am sooo tired. Its been really hectic the past couple of weeks and its now taking its toll. I really need to find a good routine and stick to it but it will take me a while to get my head round it all. I stuck to my points yesterday but I went off the rails today due to self pity and feeling awful - can you get chocolate on prescription?
Anyway enough of my moaning im off for a hot bath and some ear drops.

Ax

Hope you are feeling a lot better now!!!!!! xx

Hi andi, once again Im so sorry for neglecting you!! just popping in to see how things have been going for you? everything ok?

you've been doing brilliantly - 22.5 off!!! - God, Andi - just seems like a couple of weeks ago you started - you are flying it. Pat on the back for you Miss x

How are you feeling today love? I'm feeling a bit pooey myself, dh is in bed as he's feeling really rough, what a nightmare.
Hope you're ok.
xx

Thanks everyone. The deaf ear and feeling rotten is still here so im off to the GP in a few mins. I didnt go to class today but I weighed myself and I sts which is ok with me as totm is due and to be honest I have been munching on crisps and biscuits at night when the kids go to bed. Im really missing the gym too but its hard to get out with the kids and I havent been well. I bought a fitness dvd so when I feel better I will do that instead of eating, well thats the intention!

Ax

Hi Andi

It may take a while for you to get yourself into a new routine hun! Sounds like you are coping really well tho! Good for you hunni!

xx

Back