Andie's post holiday WW PP Diary...Newbie here!

pommychic

After literally trying almost every diet there is in the world, I am back on WW! I only want to lost a stone/stone and a half that I put on through quitting smoking five years ago, but I just can't seem to get rid of it! I have re-joined WW after seeing my friend do so well on it and I am going to try my best to get the weight off. I caved in from WW last time due to being convinced that all I need to do is count calories on Myfitnesspal and do my own weigh ins at home! didn't work!

I bought a monthly pass last month, and had two weeks weigh ins where I lost four and a half pounds but then we went on holiday for two weeks on an all inclusive deal to Tenerife. We came back last week and I have not been back to the meeting since we waddled...oh sorry came back home, I am so scared to bite the bullet! Weigh in is on Monday and I am trying to get back into the swing of it and undo some of the damage! It's really hard coming back from holiday and getting back into it exercise and food wise!

I have seen some super motivating and encouraging posts on here and it's spurred me on to set up my own diary and actively post! I will encourage you...if you encourage me!

Well today has been a difficult day food wise...

Barbecue lunch supplied by work to celebrate a good year financially so I had a leg of chicken, burger, coleslaw and a small sausage.
Then hubby finished work early and suggested we go to the local ice cream parlour..Wish I had said no! I have no idea how many points were in the ice cream but I estimated about 10.

To try and rescue the day, I was still full at tea time so I skipped tea and blitzed the house instead. Gone over my daily points but only used three weekly points.

Thanks for reading! Hows everyone doing today?

If you get pickish you can always have some fruit to tide you over.

Good luck with WW...it is great when you find a plan that works for you.

Homemade sushi..smoked salmon, avocado and cream cheese and also teriyaki chicken california rolls! Yum!

Hard to calculate the points on these so guessed at 2 points each.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Shame I don't seem to be allowed to post photos for some reason .....:(

Ahhh I need to have posted 50 times beforehand!

Today has been generally a good day.. Here's my food

Breakfast
WW yoghurt with granola sprinkled on top

Lunch

Home made sushi

snacks at work
Sunbites rosemary and garlic
WW soup

Tea
Thai fishcake with roasted butternut squash and broccolli

Two points left for a piece of chocolate later or a cheeky glass of rose! ;)

Good evening Andie :)
Its lovely to see you on WW too and thanks for subscribing to my thread. Thought I'd check yours out too.

I used to use mfp too but decided to delete my account there and just concentrate on using minimins, fb groups, my fb like page of my journey and also the official WW app to keep me on track.

Like you I only want to lose around a stone too. We can do this Hun. It has been a yo yo journey for me as social plans sometimes get in my way but I'm determined to do it.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing his you get on over the next few weeks.

Stacey xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you get pickish you can always have some fruit to tide you over.

Good luck with WW...it is great when you find a plan that works for you.

Thanks for the advice. I have never been a fruit person but I have noticed that my body loves me eating fruit! I just feel so healthy if I have a few days where I have eaten lots of fruit!

Good evening Andie :)
Its lovely to see you on WW too and thanks for subscribing to my thread. Thought I'd check yours out too.

I used to use mfp too but decided to delete my account there and just concentrate on using minimins, fb groups, my fb like page of my journey and also the official WW app to keep me on track.

Like you I only want to lose around a stone too. We can do this Hun. It has been a yo yo journey for me as social plans sometimes get in my way but I'm determined to do it.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing his you get on over the next few weeks.

Stacey xxx

Thanks for subscribing Treacle. I was beginning to feel a bit like Billy no mates! Lol
Shame the forum seems to be a bit quiet. I can't believe how popular slimming world is now! Everyone I know seems to be doing slimming world! WHY??? I tried it and didn't even last a week. I have a friend at work who eats loads of foods and justifies it as it's all free! NOTHING is totally free!!

Take care for now... Andie xx

Thanks for subscribing Treacle. I was beginning to feel a bit like Billy no mates! Lol Shame the forum seems to be a bit quiet. I can't believe how popular slimming world is now! Everyone I know seems to be doing slimming world! WHY??? I tried it and didn't even last a week. I have a friend at work who eats loads of foods and justifies it as it's all free! NOTHING is totally free!! Take care for now... Andie xx

Hahahahaha I was the same when I first started my thread lol. We can help each other now :)

I used to do SW it worked for a while until I got IBS then I had to stop because I was suffering terribly.
Since changing over I've had no problems.
In a way I prefer the ww forum here purely because its easier to keep up with the posts as there isn't constant new threads being added all the time etc.
I often have a good look through the threads to see if anyone's posted etc.

So are you doing ProPoints?
I couldn't make weigh in last night so I'm going on Sunday but for just over a week now I've been counting and really enjoyed it.

So tell me more about this fitbit as I really fancy one lol xxx

Hahahahaha I was the same when I first started my thread lol. We can help each other now :)

I used to do SW it worked for a while until I got IBS then I had to stop because I was suffering terribly.
Since changing over I've had no problems.
In a way I prefer the ww forum here purely because its easier to keep up with the posts as there isn't constant new threads being added all the time etc.
I often have a good look through the threads to see if anyone's posted etc.

So are you doing ProPoints?
I couldn't make weigh in last night so I'm going on Sunday but for just over a week now I've been counting and really enjoyed it.

So tell me more about this fitbit as I really fancy one lol xxx

Yes I am doing pro points... I don't like having to stick to a set list of foods. I like the freedom of deciding what I want to eat. I LOVE cooking and I am a bit stubborn as well! Lol
It tells you something if your tummy has calmed down since switching to WW. This girl at work made savoury scones using cheese and chive flavoured smash and cottage cheese and said they were all free so she ate tonnes of them! I was in disbelief!

The fitbit is a little black band you wear on your wrist and you can either go the whole hog and do all sorts with it tracking and mapping sleep, steps, foods, forums and allsorts. Or you can simply use it as a basic fancy pedometer. It syncs to your phone and tells you how you are doing. It vibrates if you hit your goal. Mine is set to 10,000 steps. It links itself to myfitness pal too and it's a shame I am not on myfitnesspal anymore really as all the calories are linked too. It vibrates to wake you up as an alarm and also tracks how you have slept too. I know that part of it is a bit gimmicky but it's so cool! you get a weekly report on how many steps you have done and there is a forum and incentive to be top of the leaderboard. I haven't really looked into the foods side of things seeing as I have signed up to WW I don't want to get sidetracked and I am still getting my head around the Propoints. I have given mine to my son, Ollie and I have just ordered another one for myself as we are encouraging each other in the school holidays. The second one I have just ordered is from Very, who have got them in the sale at the moment for £69 free delivery.

I am determined that I am going to stay on track this weekend. I am going to make those ww blueberry muffins that are in the recipe section and also I might make some more home made sushi.

Thanks for reading xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy weekend Hun :)

Here's a reminder to help you stay on track xxx

image-2561174985.jpg

The fitbit sounds brilliant might have to look into it ;)

So what you got planned this weekend?xxx

Happy weekend Hun :)

Here's a reminder to help you stay on track xxx

View attachment 149144

The fitbit sounds brilliant might have to look into it ;)

So what you got planned this weekend?xxx

Aww you should definately treat yourself to a fitbit...they are brilliant! Thanks for the reminder to stay on track.

Been for a long walk this morning with our dog, a few errands this afternoon and chilling out with my youngest boy this evening. My hubs is out having a few beers with a couple of mates so me and my boy will probably watch a film and make some home made popping corn.

We are moving house next week so tomorrow I will be probably packing! I can't wait to move. It feels like ages ago our offer was accepted. Why oh why does buying a house take forever?

What about you?

By the way, why does my profile photo look so small compared to everyone else? Is that a 50 post members only privilege as well? Lol

If that's the case, I will just have to go crazy with my posts.......:)

Today's food so far........

Breakfast
Blueberry muffins

Lunch
Prawn mayo sandwich from asda
Velvet crunch crisps

Dinner
Not sure yet...either meatballs and courgetti
or homemade sushi...again! Can't get enough of the stuff and have got loads of the fillings to use up

By the way, if anyone is wondering what courgetti is...it's courgettes turned into spaghetti! I have a spiraliser which is a device that turns vegetables into noodles! Inspired by Millie Mackintosh from Made in Chelsea to buy one...and It's fabulous!

Back