Andie's post holiday WW PP Diary...Newbie here!

Well today is proving to be a bit of a challenge. started the day with a bacon and egg breakfast and we are out with all the family this afternoon to a carvery so will need to drum up some major willpower not to go mad. Not having any lunch as I am not hungry but will save me some points. Tomorrow is weigh in...eeekkk!

Have a lovely lunch hun and if you need any help with ProPoints on the carvery let me know as I have the eat out book xxx

Hi there! I'm a newbie too!! Will be checking out food diary's for inspiration and posting my own. Starting today.......

Hi there! I'm a newbie too!! Will be checking out food diary's for inspiration and posting my own. Starting today.......

Thanks for checking out my diary, Choccy. Gosh looking at your height and weight you mustn't have much to lose?

good luck xxxx

Well it's going to be a struggle working out the points for this...

Breakfast
two rashers bacon
egg
Wholemeal sandwich thins

Carvery -lunch and dinner

Medium slice of roast beef - left half so brought home for our dog
Medium slice of ham
small portion cauliflower cheese - very creamy so prob laden with points
Small portion ratatouille
Cabbage and leeks (in a buttery sauce)
Giant yorkshire pudding - give half to my hubby
Couple small roast potatoes
Glass of wine

No dessert!

Thanks, I only want to lose 12 lbs tops but been on a downward spiral recently..... need to reign myself in a bit that's all. Too much vino me thinks ;)

Well today is weigh in day. I am tempted to skip it really as I know it's going to be a gain caused by the holiday..And I know that seeing the higher numbers on the scale and in my book is going to depress me. Will decide mid morning whether to bite the bullet or give myself another week of being disciplined to undo some of the damage. Weigh in is at 12.

Thanks, I only want to lose 12 lbs tops but been on a downward spiral recently..... need to reign myself in a bit that's all. Too much vino me thinks ;)

you have come to the right place then! I personally think weightwatchers is slow but the pain free way of dieting!

Well I have bitten the bullet and went to weigh in. I only put two pounds on since the holiday so although it's a gain it's nowhere near as bad as I thought. My weight is now 10 st. 6. So now I can start afresh and get to my goal weight of 10 stones exactly for my birthday.

That's fab! You will lose 6 lbs in no time! I would love to see 9 something again on the scales for my birthday. We can do it!

Aww me too! I haven't seen a weight starting with 9 on the scale for years!!
Food was a disaster yesterday as I barely ate!! had a super busy day rushing around and I am a bit stressed with the move coming up...when I get stressed I forget to eat!

Gonna make some of those meringues I saw on Choccys food diary and also that Thai inspired carrot salad sounds yum too! I love cooking so and love trying different recipes.

Feeling tired today. Haven't slept very well. Feeling very stressed. We are meant to be moving on Friday but there are some hiccups that need sorting out. Our solicitor has decided to tell us three days before completion that they are missing some paperwork and also the figures from our mortgage offer are incorrect. I am also overwhelmed at the fact the house should be near enough packed up by now but it isn't!!!!

Also feel very sad to hear about Robin Williams :(

Hope it gets sorted with your house... I had similar problems a few years ago, was all packed up to move for crimbo but then it didn't happen till jan. everything was in boxes. In the end I put a tiny naff Christmas tree up to cheer the place up. When I'm at work my eating is bad so need to make myself healthy options and sit down to eat otherwise I don't eat at all then I eat the wrong things at bad times..... I live baking and cooking and today made shortbread but didn't even point it as it pretty much butter and sugar so just sniffed it! Lol! hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Hi Hun
Sorry to hear about the gain but you'll soon get it off.
We have a similar target too - we can all do this ;)
Oh I love mini meringues too, I have two types of them though the really tiny ones and then the mini ones plus normal meringue nests I think they're a great sweet treat.
Sorry to hear about the hiccups hope it gets sorted soon xxx

Well I haven't been posting much the last couple of days just been soooo busy with moving! I have never seen so many cardboard boxes in my life!
Despite all the work involved in the move we have been out for a family birthday meal and I managed to be good. I have to say that the stress of the move and also having so much to do has meant that I haven't been going over my points at all. just goes to show much snacking goes on with me when I am bored!

Sat up in bed with a cuppa having an hour to myself on my iPad catching up with news and being on here before all the chaos begins! It's moving day today and it am surrounded by boxes and house looks like a bomb has gone off! Trying not to panic but I am sure we will get through it! If we can cope moving to New Zealand and back, this should be a doddle!

Back