Andyfofo's Exante Diary

andyfofo

Day 1 weigh Weight: 12 stones 5.8 lbs, BMI: 26.65

Weight loss for the week: 0lbs

Weight loss so far:0 lbs

Left to go: 2 stones 5.8 lbs

Welcome Andy. You've had some fab losses, what diet was you doing before Exante?

Good luck with it x

thanks very much! i did Lighterlife before this, though its far too expensive for what you get tbh :sigh: so im trying exante :)
you've done brilliant, has yours all been on exante?

had a very hard time getting on the packs, lighterlife was much easier =/
tried on wednesday and gave up by dinner time and had something to eat, though ive managed to be 100% since then, i just need to keep it up till the hunger pains go away :(

Hiya Andy, well done on your massive weight loss so far, and good luck for the next bit! x

thanks very much! 12 lbs already, you've done very well, hopefully mine will be as good :eek: good luck!

thanks very much! i did Lighterlife before this, though its far too expensive for what you get tbh :sigh: so im trying exante :)
you've done brilliant, has yours all been on exante?
I've been on Exante for 8 weeks and lost 2st 3lb, that includes 2 weeks off for extended Halloween and Bonfire Night celebrations :rolleyes: the rest I lost mainly on Slim Fast.

I can relate to struggling to getting back in to it, but like you said, once ketosis kicks in and the hunger pangs go away, it's plain sailing =)

Well done so far - fab losses.
Good luck for the next stage

xxx

Week 1 weigh in

Weight: 11 stones 10.6 lbs, BMI: 25.02

Weight loss for the week: 9.2lbs

Weight loss so far:9.2 lbs

Left to go: 1 stone 10.6 lbs

had a very bad night last night though :sigh: woke up at midnight thinking it was six oclock and time for my interval sprints, did my weigh in then extatic at losing 9 lbs :eek: proceeded to munch on my flatmates crunchy nut cereal, even though i have never tried them before and then when i didnt like them went to get a kebab ( even though i dont like kebabs :confused:, but it was the only place open ]:() :break_diet:

so all in all ive had a good week, back to 100% today and feeling more positive, just slightly still annoyed about last night because i dont even know why i did it, but oh well :4633: im still 9lbs lighter at least :cool::D

also, does anyone have any hints to stop a repeat of last night again? i never did that for 3 months on LL so i dont know why i did it after 1 week on exante :(

Well done on the loss. Cant help you with what happened last night though Im afraid. Only thing I could suggest is to keep something legal in the fridge that you can eat without doing too much damage.

after a month of excuses and false starts from my birthday uni exams, girlfriends birthday, christmas, new year, etc ive finally got back into the zone i was in with LL where i stuck to it rigidly for 3 months... so im counting this as my restart, starting weight...

Day 1 weigh Weight: 13 stones 3 lbs, BMI: 28.17

Weight loss for the week: 0lbs

Weight loss so far:0 lbs

Left to go: 3 stones 3 lbs

week 1 weigh in

Weight: 12 stones 7.2 lbs, BMI: 26.6

Weight loss for the week: 9.8lbs

Weight loss so far: 9.8 lbs

Left to go: 2 stones 7.2 lbs

Welcome Andy... good luck with Exante. Dont beat yourself up too much about your slip up... just get back on track, you cant change it. :)

Good luck Andy, this forum is great for support and if you are having a low day, it really picks you up!!! Tasha xx

thanks all for the welcome back messages, very much appreciated! :)

Good luck Andy Tasha x

Back