Total Solution Andy's Exante Adventure :)

AndyW2014

Hello and thanks for reading!

I did Exante a few years ago and put all the weight back, and more, on over those years (got a girlfriend shortly before I finished, got too comfortable and never got into a routine of proper maintenance, stopped going to the gym, etc! a usual story no doubt!).

However this month I've had to move from Scotland to London for work so I've decided that a new city with no distractions (as of yet!) would be a good time to give this another go and get into a proper routine of maintaining once I'm done.

I've weighed myself this morning and my day 1 figures are (shamefully)...

Weight: 19 stone 0 lbs
BMI: 40.45
Weight Lost: 0

and my goal figures are...

Weight: 10 stone 0lbs
BMI: 21.29

Quite a long road ahead but I'm looking forward to it!:flirt2:

Welcome Andy!

Sounds like you've had a very busy time lately - hoping you're settled now? It does seem like a long road but you must know from experience that a lot of that weight comes off fast if you're 100%!

I'm sure you'll hit your target by the end of next year and look forward to seeing your progress!

:)

Are you on day 2 also? How are you finding it?

I am on day 2 and don't feel hungry :/ I expected to feel starving. I know this will probably hit me soon!

Well done on day 1 :)

Hello and welcome! Good luck with this go!
I'm also back after getting too comfortable in my relationship. Piled on 3 stone since my bf moved in and now I need to get it sorted. He's also gained about 2 stone but isn't at all bothered about it!! So I'm doing this alone! Day 2 here and do far so good! :)

Are you on day 2 also? How are you finding it?

I am on day 2 and don't feel hungry :/ I expected to feel starving. I know this will probably hit me soon!

Well done on day 1 :)

It's harder than day 1, purely because I'm in work and as usual there is an array of cakes and doughnuts for consumption! Though I'm managing to stay away so far!

Thanks! How are you managing so far?

Thanks!

Good luck to you as well!

Hopefully he's bejng supportive and not eating too many tempting things in front of you! That's what I usually find hardest! :)

It's harder than day 1, purely because I'm in work and as usual there is an array of cakes and doughnuts for consumption! Though I'm managing to stay away so far!

Thanks! How are you managing so far?

Well done on avoiding the cakes! Yesterday in my office they all ordered from the local cafe for lunch (think chips, bacon, sandwiches, cakes etc) and I was so jealous! It's worse because I don't want to really tell them about Exante because they all have strong opinions on weight loss and I just can't be bothered with the discussions. So they were filling their faces and I was nipping off to drink a shake!!

Expected to feel rough today as per what everybody else says, but I feel like normal :/ I am managing okay, it's just evening times when I would normally have some sweet nibbles. Old habits die hard! But I have been 100%

Had the spaghetti bolognese ready meal last night and it was actually pretty alright!

Good luck today :)

Well done of cake resistance! It's not easy, I know as the bf scoffs massive pizzas, chips and burgers every night without a care in the world! Haha!
How are you getting on today??

Well done everyone on getting to day two & good luck. Hope ketosis arrives soon for you all x

Back