Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Sounds like you did really well resisting when you were out. I wouldn't worry too much about what you've eaten, if your medication is affecting you, you may have needed it. i seem to wobble into food more than I'd like but as long as you get back on it and keep going you'll be fine.

Thanks poppy. What annoys me the most is it seems that he deliberately put those obstacles in my way.
Well, hes at work and so far I'm 100%. I have been hungry this morning though. Drinking lots of peppermint tea.
Still feeling really woozy from the meds. Hope it goes soon.

Final shake of the day as a hot chocolate. I just don't like it cold. Had a hectic day with my 9 month old as the weather has been miserable so we didn't get out. Lots to do tomorrow.

I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get back into ketosis but I'm 100% again. I hope everyone's having a great day.

Urghhhh, just been doing some research on another forum I belong to. I was hoping to find something about the meds I've just been put on mostly because I feel so spaced and woolly headed. There was a load of comments. Water retention being the biggest culprit. More than one person lost over 16lbs in water weight when they came off them. I guess I will just keep 100% and WI once a month on 1st. At least I know it's fat I'm burning in ketosis.

Time for bed I think. Tonight's dream will be of me being light enough to be swept effortlessly into my husbands arms (without giving him a hernia and multiple disc prolapses)

Have a great Monday ! My meal delivery should arrive today. Yippee for variation.

Well I'm definitely back in ketosis without much problem. I'm wearing size 26 jeans today which is an improvement on size 30 when I started.

My meals have arrived yippee. I just ordered one of each to see which I like. I've just had the raspberry white choc chip bar. I'm not sure I like the taste but it was nice to chew something.

I'm off into town to open a bank account for my son. Someone wrote him a cheque for a Christening present but it's in his name so we need an account for him. It's quite exciting really. I just hope he wakes up in time. Have a great day.

I think I might need some tips cooking these. I just had the blueberry pancakes. They were yum but stuck to the pan.
Are there any tips for the other meals?

It is pretty early for me to have my 3rd pack but I was hungry. I'll just make sure I've plenty to drink to get me through the evening.

I put all my packs in the microwave & its all a bit trial & error.

Good to see you are back in ketosis Angel x

Thanks both of you. I look forward to trying another tomorrow. I love the shakes and porridge but I'm in this for the long haul so need variety. I will catch up on diaries once little man is asleep. Hope all is well with you.

Wooooohooooo, sneaky WI shows I've hit my second goal of 22st. I'm away Friday again so heavens knows when I will get to WI. I'm so thrilled. Roll on 10% !

Yay, so good when you can start ticking goals off. Well done Angel x

Thanks Susie. It does feel good. I'm going out tonight with the girls, the size 30 dress that kick started this is somewhat baggy :D. My hubby has even come home from work early so I can get ready in peace. He's so good. He even made me a hot choc shake for lunch. I think he's trying to make up for the food the other night. I told him how I felt about it and basically he's scared of losing me if I get thin. I had no idea. He's always sabotaged me in previous attempts but I always fell for it (and ate what he bought). Not this time though.

Hope you're having a great day.

Its good you were able to talk things over Angel. Change can be quite scary for some people.

Have a lovely evening out with your friends tonight & bin that size 30 dress x

Its good you were able to talk things over Angel. Change can be quite scary for some people.

Have a lovely evening out with your friends tonight & bin that size 30 dress x

Bin in the dress? Hmmm maybe. I think I'm gonna keep it as a reminder.

I had a lovely evening out thanks. It's sad when 11pm is past your bedtime. I'm just having a delicious hot choc for my last packet of the day. I drank water all evening and we had a blast. I'm actually still feeling quite giddy, it's nice to feel like me again instead of just mummy.

I hope you had a nice evening too.

Last edited:
Ok I'm addicted to daily weighing. I neeed help!!!! As we will be away from today I've done my WI early. So my loss this 5 day week is 4lb. :greenapple:

I'm thrilled to be in the next weight bracket and I really do feel slimmer. All my fat bits feels soft and wobbly instead of hard so there must be progress breaking them down.

Well, time to go. Have a great day all.

OMG I'm in so much pain. I ran out of the new painkillers this morning. I didn't realise I was nearly out. Did an emergency visit to the docs reception to get the prescription but these particular ones need a signature from a doc. I'm waiting for a call but it's getting unbearable. I didn't realise how much they help. I'm going to look at diaries as a distraction. :cry:

Brilliant loss so far, well done. The soft wobbly bits must be dissolving :D.

Must be strong stuff if they need a docs signature. Hope you get some relief soon Angel x

Thanks Susie , I finally got them at 6pm! They are kicking in but really make me feel really woozy. I can't wait to get off them. Hope you had a great day. I will catch up on diaries when hubby takes a turn with little one.

Back