Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Well that's a first, I was transferring to the sofa and my trousers and knickers slipped down! I checked the knicker elastic but it was fine so it looks like my old faithfuls might need replacing with a smaller size :D. Thank heavens I wasn't in company, that would have been interesting!

Just had my final shake. Hazelnut. Yuk, it's the first one I've literally had to glug down. I still prefer the original flavours.
Still, its another 100% day so onwards and downwards!

Ok, somebody help me, I'm seriously addicted to daily weighing. So much so that I ferreted out some scales where I'm staying. Not to be recommended as they showed a supposed gain since yesterday. It goes to show all scales are different. I couldn't really stay still enough on them anyway. I will wait to see what Monday Brings and next Friday. Wean myself off. I'm only weighing in on my home scales now.

Shower then shake. It's a drizzly grey day so I don't know what's on the cards. Have a great day all.

I always used to frown on daily weighing but must say that now I find it does help me to stay on track. Its not good however if you get frustrated once the weight loss slows but if I don't weigh I start to stray.

If I don't want to weigh for a while I ask hubby to put them on top of the wardrobe so that I can't reach them without the stool which is downstairs. That usually works. :rolleyes:

By the way, congratulation on losing your trousers & knickers lol x

I'm not a fan of daily weighing, I used to find my weight would fluctuate so much it was disheartening. I love the hazelnut shake, it's not good hot though. I just had a hot banana one, yummy x

I'm not going to look again until Monday, then I will do Friday and after that I think I will move to monthly if I can.
I've just had a hot banananana shake. Lovely! Hands full with hyper little man. Gotta go. X

I've just noticed that if I can lose 6 more Lbs by Friday 7th then I will have lost 2st this month. If I lose 7 then my next goal is hit. TOTM is due but it's only water retention so I should get there by week 5. Soooo excited.

Time for bed. Sweet dreams everyone.

Ahhhhh bliss. Porridge and coffee while hubby wrestles with bubs. Today is official weigh day but I'm not at home so I did it Wednesday before I left. Still 100% and feeling great. I have to make sure I drink enough today as I know not enough water makes me dizzy.

Happy Halloween!

Urghhhh I've been fighting the thought of food all afternoon. It didn't help that we went to a garden centre with a food section. So here I am, settled in for the evening armed with a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water. One reason I may be getting the munchies is TOTM arrived today. Harrumph.

Gardening day day tomorrow, it's supposed to be sunny so it's time to put the garden to bed.

I hope everyone had a great day.

Wow 2 stone in a month would be amazing Angel. You've has some really good results :D .

Who needs food when the loss is dropping of that fast, stay strong & keep drinking x

Thanks Susie :) I'm a litre down and cravings have gone, although I should have possibly drunk still water because I think I'm gonna explode. 6lb in a week is pretty ambitious at this stage but here's hoping! I might actually have to start exercising :eek:

Fingers crossed for you :) start slow with the exercise and make it enjoyable - I litterally started by going for longer walks with my doggy, now on week 5 of c25k!! Ran a total of 16 minutes this evening and next Friday is run for 20 mins solid!! Never in a million years would I think I would consider running a hobby but I go absolutely stir crazy nowadays if I miss a run ;-)

That C25k method seems to really be working for you. Well done on sticking to it! My local leisure centre has a crèche for 2 hours in the morning, I was thinking of joining to do weights (more muscle = more cals burnt) but the fees are a lot and I'm taking bubs swimming each Tuesday morning now so hopefully it'll help. I hope you fly through your 20mins on Friday.

Well it's a beautiful clear day. A bit windy but it always is here. Friends coming at 11. Hubby is giving bubs his breakfast to give me a few mins. Back pain is a bit of an issue today. I just can't seem to get it under control. Still, it's a lovely day so chin up and carry on I suppose.

Porridge and and coffee for breakfast.

Gradual exercise will be best especially with your back. Think I'm going to stick to extra walking for a couple of weeks to see how my foot holds up then move on to something a bit more strenuous.

Have a good day x

I have started doing the exercises my physio gave me to strengthen my back. I have an hereditary disease in my back. It's always fine when I'm pregnant but agony otherwise. I had built the strength up a lot before my last pregnancy, I need to get back to where I was. I used to get traction on my back to, I'd love one of those machines for the house lol, maybe if I win the lottery

Thanks Susie and JenJeanie. Back pain is a daily issue since an accident a few years ago. Pregnancy was great because between 20 and 37 weeks it really reduced. Then it came back in abundance and brought its friends to the party. I do my usual daily exercises but they've been hurting recently. I'm at the spinal unit on 12th so will have a word.

Diet wise I'm still 100%. I weighed in this morning as I've been away and I'm 21st 8. Official WI on Friday. I'm hoping to nail 2st loss total by then which means another 2lbs by Friday.

Right, porridge and coffee then I will check the diaries if my little man whose currently crawling up my leg will let me.

have a great day.

That's a Good result Angel, particularly as you have been away. Fingers crossed for Friday x

Thanks Susie. I'm hungry this afternoon though. Just had the raspberry bar. Was ok while eating it but the aftertaste isn't very nice. Choc orange are my fav. They go down really well with a coffee. Hope you're having a good day.

I just realised this is supposed to be food week so I had some 2 egg omelette with mixed veg and chicken so my little one could have the same, we shared, He loves them because he feeds himself. Except green beans. He sucked the egg off then fired it like a missile at me. I think he surprised himself. I have to say it certainly stemmed the pangs. Not sure if i will add food every day though or use the milk allowance instead. LL only do a break week every 12 weeks.

Im pretty sure sure it was under the cal limit. Hope so anyway, I don't want to scupper my loss.

Busy day tomorrow. Time to sort the washing and pack bags. Have a good evening.

What a gorgeous autumn day. Up early and actually managed to get out of the door and at the mums coffee morning by ten! It was a lovely wander in. We got home at midday (after a pit stop by the canal for a coffee), had a quick lunch (strawberry shake) then out again for afternoon play group at 1.30. It was really busy and his nibs was a bit clingy which is unusual. Someone seriously thought I was 30 not 42 though which was nice! Home now and drinking water to stem cravings. Little man is conked out on the sofa.

I actually felt queasy after dinner last night. It certainly helped with the 'movement' of things though. I'm sticking with shakes tonight as I'm swimming in the morning so don't want an upset tum. I guess I will use milk to bump up the cals for food week.

I was was looking at pics and my first major goal is 14stone. I look almost 'normal' next to my friends. Below that is unknown territory and will need some mental adjustment to get there I think.

I found a diary from last time I lost. I weighed daily but didn't have the support of this forum. I'd made a list of all the things in my wardrobe that I wanted to wear and ticked them off as I fitted them. This time I'm keeping the items I really like in the loft. I gave hundreds of pounds worth of gorgeous clothes away last time and then needed them again.

I do find a lot of stuff I have I wouldn't wear even if they fitted so they will go out now ! I need to be able to see what I'm aiming for. I nearly bought a size 16 top in Dotty P's today but I have a load of clothes to aim for including a gorgeous 1950's style dress and shrug which I just love. I want to wear it at York races next year.

Its a a long journey but I will wake up one day and realise I've made it. I just need to keep going.

I hope you are having a good week. 7 weeks until Christmas !

Back