Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Well you've got a plan well sorted and have been very determined so far. I'm sure you will be wearing that dress in the not too distant future. My clothes are all being got rid of once I grow out of them this time. I figure if I haven't got any large clothes I cant put the weight back on again or else I have to walk around starkers lol!!.

Its been pouring down here all day long. Roads are a bit flooded in places x

I do hope my cunning plan works! No rain today, clear skies but very chilly. Heating is turned up. I'm nithered. Time for dinner, something hot I think. Brrrrrrr.

It has gone really cold today, when we went to the zoo on Friday it was 18 and today it was 8! Well done on your great loss, you sound like you have a plan, it's great having scales and non scales targets. I like a daily weigh in too, although I try not too.

Hope today is going well Angel and you have some sun shining where you are. Nice and sunny here today x

Hi Guys, It's been a busy day. Clear but really cold today. Swimming with little chap first thing. I was exhausted when we got back. The parking situation was not wheelchair friendly in the slightest. Dashed home for midday. My black Labrador came home from his holidays. I have missed him! Hair everywhere already :sigh:

Saw GP this afternoon about pain control. I just can't seem to get it under control again. I'm seeing consultant next week so fingers crossed they can find the problem so I can get off all these pills.

Diet wise I've just had my 3 shakes today. I really haven't drunk enough water though but I have had a couple of pints of peppermint tea and half a swimming pool.

I'm not weighing again until Friday my official day. I've put the scales in the cupboard.

I hope everyone's doing really well. I will check out diaries now while hubby feeds bubs. Bliss.

Today had a promising start. Beautiful blue skies and I was feeling great after a good nights sleep. I'm even wearing a dress which has never been worn which feels good. After breakfast I decided to take bubs to a sale event in town, I was really excited, I even put makeup on! . Two buses came but someone was sitting in the wheelchair space (bus wasn't full) so I had to wait for the next one. The third bus couldn't get the ramp to work. By now I was freezing and little man was tired and thirsty so we came home. I was so tempted to go across the road to McDs but I didn't. I had a mint shake when I got home.

So bubs went down for a sleep and I opened my mail to find a letter from the daughter of friends of ours abroad. One had passed away and the other was now in a home with dementia. It's amazing what can happen in a couple of months since we were last in touch with them. We only sent their Christmas cards and the latest letter two weeks ago.

So all In All I'm feeling a bit down. I've done the dusting and washing up so I think it's time for a cuppa. It's sunny but cold here. I know I shouldn't mope but I'm dreading telling my husband about our friends when he gets home.

Two days to weigh day but I'm not expecting much since it's food week and TOTM.

I hope theres a sunny and happier day for everyone.

Thanks Kylie. It'll be fine. I have my little boy and crazy black Labrador to make me smile. I can't believe both have been asleep so long. I'm making veggie soup for my boy. He loves it chunky.

Sorry the mornings been a tough one Angel. Things happen so fast that can change peoples lives, just makes you re-evaluate what is important doesn't it x

PS well done on getting into another dress x

Urgh, I forgot about the soup simmering and I burnt it. Oh well, a bit of charcoal never hurt anyone. Adds flavour. :doh:

Thanks Susie, my dress is from Joe Browns. It's purple (my fav colour) and I got it before I was pregnant but it just never fit. It does now and it's a size 24!!!!! Im wearing it with black leggings and knee length black suede boots which are my staple from Oct to Easter.

I will give up my leggings one day but at the moment they are soooooo comfy thick and warm. The waist also goes up far enough to hide a multitude of wobbles. Thankyou sainsburys!

I live in leggings during the winter. They are so versatile & go with most things. Have you taking any before & after pics x

Hi Angel sorry your day has not been good but you sound so positive and upbeat I am sure you will go on to have great slimming success. x

I've just had my last shake of the day. Warm choc mint. Yum! I ordered one of each of the meals to have in when I need a change but I'm still loving the shakes. I might take some time tonight to paint my nails once munchkin has gone to bed. Then again. I might be ready to join him by then !

Have a super bonfire night everyone :)

Thanks Kylie, poppy, mere and Susie your support has really helped me stay on track today. I really want to report a good loss on Friday and prove to myself that food isn't comfort. Friends are!

It is so hard to say no but I've found it gets easier the longer I'm on TS. I had some steak as part of food week but I actually thought to myself that I'd rather just have my shake. I'm off our for coffee this morning so mega temptation ahead but I will not give in. I've too far to go. WI in the morning. I feel great but these new pills have made me soooo bloated. In side affects they apparently increase appetite and weight gain! Well I won't let that happen.

Have vw a great day all.

Had a lovely (if cold) outing and had no problems watching my friend guzzle cake. Even my boy had a taste. I've never really been a cake person but the place we went does lots of scrummy things I used to pig out on after I'd had one of their amazing sandwiches. Sometimes they thought I was buying for two!

I wasnt tempted by any of it. I sat with my black coffee (finally used to it) with no problem. I'm very proud of that :)
i do feel that this diet makes me able to handle these situations easily because I know one slip means 4 days of getting back into it which is hard.

Im out out at a craft fair tomorrow which has a food hall with loads of tasters. Eeek. My friend loves to graze them. I'm taking my own coffee too to save pennies.

I do fear I'm addicted to the mint choc shakes......

Well done Angel, stay in that frame of mind and the weight will drop off you. x

Back