Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Thats a very inspirational post Angel. You are doing so well resisting all those temptations and as you say no point sabotaging yourself .

Nothing wrong with being addicted to the choc mint shake. Lots better than a bar of mint aero lol x

Thanks Guys, you are really giving me the boost with your lovely words and encouragement. :)

I'm counting tonight as food week being over. It's been TOTM too this week so any loss tomorrow is fine by me. I've had my final omelette for a while. Little chap ate some of it with his veg soup and toast. It used to really tempt me when I made him toast but doesn't bother me at all now. I feel sooooo bloated. I'd rather have a choc mint shake :)

So, back to TS tomorrow. I'm going to London on a romantic break just hubby and me on 1st Dec so I want to do the best I can before then. My friend has also booked me for an afternoon tea as a present (paid for) and I don't want to let her down. She doesn't know about the diet. I haven't actually told my friends or family.

My my husbands family are all coming for lunch Sunday so I was going to cook a roast but my husband has told them I'm dieting so they are all bringing sandwiches bless them. I don't mind cooking but they insist.

So... WI tomorrow. I will book in before I go out. Have a super evening. X

Good luck for tomorrow's WI. I think you will have done well. x

Thanks Mere. Hope so!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Angel x

21st 7. That's 5lbs off this week. I'm so pleased because it's been food week, TOTM and change in medication. Woohoo. Now for some shopping at Christmas craft fair. Have a great day. X

Woop! Well done Angel that is a fantastic loss and totally deserved! :D great way to start your Friday!

Thats a brilliant result Angel and well deserved. Have fun today x

Knew you would have a great loss, very well deserved. xxx

Thanks Ladies, your support means a lot. You keep me going! I was hoping for 2st but I'm only a lb off. I should get there by the time one calender month has passed (10 Nov). Had a lovely day with a friend. Although she was an hour late which is annoying. It was raining hard. Bought some lovely decorations for Xmas. Now on way up to Northumberland again to see friends. I will catch up on diaries tomorrow as it's hard to read while bouncing around in a car. Have a great evening. X

Enjoy meeting your friends, have fun. x

Phew what a busy day. Niblett is even fast asleep early. He's been full on all day since 9 am. My arms are aching! We saw our good friends as planned but they had to leave early. I also had neighbours popping in and out which is lovely but little one didn't sleep all day because of distraction. Tonight it's quiet with just me and hubby. I'm fighting demon cravings because I just haven't drunk enough today so I'm armed with a pint of cold fizzy water to get me through. I could just crawl into bed and it's only 7.30.

So what did I have today....let me think.... Erm...

Hubby says porridge, mint shake then double choc bar. I honestly couldn't remember. Cravings are going now I'm hydrated again, and less stressed I guess.

Tomorrow the out-laws arrive for Sunday lunch. We are going to remembrance service in the morning before they come. If anything can throw me into emotional eating that will. I know it will, but this time I know I can control it. I hope.

Have a lovely saturday night everyone. Stay strong!

Phew what a busy day. Niblett is even fast asleep early. He's been full on all day since 9 am. My arms are aching! We saw our good friends as planned but they had to leave early. I also had neighbours popping in and out which is lovely but little one didn't sleep all day because of distraction. Tonight it's quiet with just me and hubby. I'm fighting demon cravings because I just haven't drunk enough today so I'm armed with a pint of cold fizzy water to get me through. I could just crawl into bed and it's only 7.30. So what did I have today....let me think.... Erm... Hubby says porridge, mint shake then double choc bar. I honestly couldn't remember. Cravings are going now I'm hydrated again, and less stressed I guess. Tomorrow the out-laws arrive for Sunday lunch. We are going to remembrance service in the morning before they come. If anything can throw me into emotional eating that will. I know it will, but this time I know I can control it. I hope. Have a lovely saturday night everyone. Stay strong!

Definitely sounds like a busy day, well done on resisting the nibbles!

Hopefully you can properly relax this evening and get an early night. I'm sorry to hear that Remembrance Sunday is a tough day for you and I'm sure you'll be able to pull through and have a good day without breaking diet. As for the out laws, I don't know about them lol mine can draw me up the wall about all sorts! Often make a quick exit when they appear! Haha :)

Thanks Sheridan. Hehe, I might take the opportunity to do some gardening while the outlaws entertain nibblett. :)
I am currently in heaven, curled up on the sofa in the quiet, except for an annoying buzz coming from the lamp. Cravings have gone (cold sparkling water rocks!). I may even get a cuddle from the hubby... Shock horror.... Or more likely I will be asleep by then. Before I go I think I will have a browse for an inspirational dress to aim for. Something new that isn't in my wardrobe. It'll be fun to save up for, and it'll probably be a sale item before I can get it!

I forgot got to say that I put on the new size 30 dress (that was my last straw) to go out in yesterday but it was far too big it looked silly. I've only worn it once! I guess two stone does make a big difference. I'm so excited to be shrinking it is so worth the abstinence. My nails haven't been better too. I actually painted them which hasn't happened for nearly two years.

Have a super evening x

You are sounding great. Hope you have a lovely day. x

The optimism is coming off of you in waves Angel. Hope the service wasn't too upsetting & today is another successful one.

There is a thread on the Exante forum that Katie has started where we are posting a pic of a piece of clothing we would like to buy once we get near target. x

Last edited:
Back