Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Thanks Ladies. I was really disappointed I couldn't find a wow dress yet but I didn't have long to look. I love Hobbs, Phase Eight and John Rocha stuff but haven't seen the one yet. When I do I will post when I find that thread Susie, thanks for that.

The service was as it should be thanks. I'm always in tears when I hear the last post whatever the time of year. I have a house full of my husbands family at the moment. I survived lunch by concentrating on making sure my son was ok. I still have to have my second shake yet.

Big news is that I did a sneaky WI and I've lost another lb, that's 2 stone in one month, I'm thrilled. I know it won't be as much next month but I hope for a stone if I'm good.

Im taking the next food week on the first week in December because I'm off to London with hubby and my friend has booked and paid for an afternoon tea for us when I get back.

Got out to go, lots to do. Will catch up with you all later. Hope everyone's having a super day. X

Cool, thanks for the link Susie. Yes I feel very proud of myself, I've really started to notice my triggers more now I'm not eating. Hubby's family have left and his mum had brought loads of food. I'm finding it hard to resist just hoovering the lot up. I'm off to get my boy to bed and then drink myself silly with ice water. I will catch up on diaries I promise. Have a super evening.

You are doing so well so keep at it. Remember the adage waste not waist! Put the food in the bin or in your hubby!

Hehe, I like that. Dinner is in the dog! He's happy about it. I'm relieved it's gone. Just about to curl up and watch a film with hubby. Not done this since nibblett was born. 9 months!

Enjoy your film and the cuddle. xxx

Enjoy your evening together Angel. Time fly's by so fast once the children come along x

Have a great evening together Angel - bedtimes are always fun because you love your kids more when they're asleep haha :)

Well done Angel your doing so well, your so focused and positive! You are my inspiration this week whilst I'm getting back into it properly. Well done for staying on track and for your 2 stone and enjoy your evening.

Well, here I am in bed already. We did enjoy a cuddle in front of the wood burner and actually managed to watch an entire film (Harry potter). My cravings dissipated after drinking loads of sparkling water. Himself is now waiting for match of the day to come on so I've retreated to bedroom comfort and peace. It was so nice Mere.

Susie and Sheridan, you are so right! I treasure every bit of downtime I get because it's so rare. I would never have believed it before he came along. I treasure the time I have with him too but it's nice to feel like me again on occasion.
He went down at 7 again tonight which I'm hoping will be a pattern.

Poppy you can do it! Thank you for your lovely words and encouragement too.

You all gave me such a boost by being so encouraging. I'm determined to stay true until 1st Dec then I'm worried things will go to pot when I'm in London and afterwards.

I just got changed for bed and noticed the label on my shirt is a uk size 20!!!! It's from a little shop I know called "the back of my wardrobe". It was completely unworn! I got it from monsoon before I was pregnant but it didn't fit. I have to say the design is very generous, it looks like a painters smock so hangs with room. I couldn't get my bust and shoulders in before. I'm so chuffed. My size 28 jeggings from Evans are baggy too now and they were once so tight I couldn't bear to have them on for long and they imprinted seams on my legs.

I can't quite imagine how I will be when I get to goal. I know my head didn't catch up with the loss last time I lost a lot and I think that's a big reason I put it all back on. I just didn't believe it and still acted like I was my highest weight. This time I will work on that and celebrate each new success.

Get the the headology right and everything else will be easy! Sorry for the epic. It's random ponderings before sleep.

sleep well all, tomorrow is a brand new day. X

Getting your head right is the answer. Every night before you go to sleep tell yourself you are slim. You must say it in the present tense not the future tense. It works as a kind of hypnosis so your brain gets the message and you think and act like the thin person you are inside. Sweet dreams. x

Thanks Mere, I'm going to start doing that every night. I suppose It's like training for a sport. A coach once said to me that training should be 80% mental visualisation 20% physical. I guess I'd better start the 80% part! :)

nighty night x

You're doing absolutely phenomenally petal!! Well done you!!! I'll be using you too as inspiration this week!! No pressure lol!! My little back of the wardrobe shop has been immensely useful too - has saved me an absolute fortune!! See - we weren't wasting money, we were investing in our future skinnier selves ;-)

That's priceless Kylie. Hehe :DI will use that excuse on my husband when he comments when I where "new" things :)

Last night was pretty rough. I've been awake since 3. Painkillers just seemed to stop working. One of them is a patch changed weekly. It's due tomorrow night so I'm thinking it's run out. I'm at the hospital on Wednesday so hopefully I will get some progress. Anyway, I feel better after a shower. My nine month old was as good as gold and played quietly in his cot while I had one. Getting dress was a different matter. He wanted to be involved. Wow it's amazing what stuff you can sing about when you have a kid.

Off for for my porridge and then shopping. My laptop is ten years old and can't be upgraded anymore. When you switch it on you have to go and make a cuppa before it's loaded so I'm off to peruse a new one. Macs are super and worth it but pricey.

Have a 100% day!

You're doing absolutely phenomenally petal!! Well done you!!! I'll be using you too as inspiration this week!! No pressure lol!! My little back of the wardrobe shop has been immensely useful too - has saved me an absolute fortune!! See - we weren't wasting money, we were investing in our future skinnier selves ;-)

Thats what ive been doing all these years, investing in my skinnier self :D

Hope you feel better today and get a laptop to suit you. X

Back pain is so intrusive isn't it. Do you have meds for break through pain Angel.

My son has been offered some kind of student discount for the Mac but even then its a lot of money, they do stand out from the rest though .
Did you find one you liked x

How did you get on yesterday Angel xx

Back