Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Sounds like you had a great time. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad you enjoyed yourself and got to relax a little. I'm sure any gain will be small and lost quickly.

Hope you've having good evening so far. :)

Sounds like you had a good break Angel. Its true what you say about not having a hot meal. I think it may be habit forming because unless we are out I still never eat my food while its hot & my youngest is now 21!! x

Peace at last. Hubby at work, outlaws have gone home, bubs in bed. I had a lovely afternoon with a friend who bought me an afternoon tea in a hotel for my birthday (in August before the diet). I can honestly say I can't wait to WI tomorrow morning and get back on the diet. Exante has helped not only shrink my stomach but my "eat everything" attitude seems to have changed. I didn't even finish my afternoon tea. It's the only thing I've had all day except for a glass of hot milk. I was full. I come from a "clean plate" family.

Christmas as decs are up too. Now to see how everyone's doing. X

Well done on changing a life time of habits. I used to be told I had to eat up everything as there were poor wee black children in Africa who were starving and would love to have what I was refusing. I felt so guilty if I did not have a clean plate. I still find it difficult to throw food out. x

I had similar comments made to me mere. Once at a Dinner party, when I had dessert!

WI this morning a very pleasing 1lb loss. I hope it doesn't catch up to me this week.

I had similar comments made to me mere. Once at a Dinner party, when I had dessert! WI this morning a very pleasing 1lb loss. I hope it doesn't catch up to me this week.

Well done on the loss Angel! Any delayed gain should be counteracted by you being back on plan hopefully. :)

Thanks Sheridan. It's been a slow loss month which is frustrating. I'm putting it down to a lot of messing around with medication because I was 100% until this week. 20days until Christmas and hopefully no more distractions.

Well done on your loss every pound lost is a slimmer silhouette gained! x

Thanks Mere. I think it will be a while before it's visibly noticeable on me. Keep plugging away! I can't wait to be less than a size 20 so I can shop in normal stores. I'm feeling the cold today though brrrrrr

Good news on the loss & well done on weighing in.

Its very cold here today, have had to keep the heating on this morning but my fingers are still cold !!

Thanks Susie. I've been chilly today. I'd forgotten how hard getting back into ketosis is. I'm so hungry today. Bubs is down for the night so I'm going to treat myself to strictly and a bottle of water. It seems harder than last time somehow. Ah well, roll on day 4.

Have a good evening x

Thanks Susie. I've been chilly today. I'd forgotten how hard getting back into ketosis is. I'm so hungry today. Bubs is down for the night so I'm going to treat myself to strictly and a bottle of water. It seems harder than last time somehow. Ah well, roll on day 4. Have a good evening x

I hope the hunger pangs settle down for you soon Angel.

Enjoy your evening. :)

Ugh. Reason behind cravings is TOTM has just started. Talk about timing. Off to bed with a book!

I hope you feel better and warmer in the morning

Thanks Shrimp and well done for reaching your goal!

Well, this time I have a carb headache which I didn't when I started. Oh well, it's worth it. I can now report I am in the 20's!!!!! Yipppeeeee:party0011: I weighed in at 20st12 this morning. The usual weight I've always started diets at in the past.

Well done on your loss Angel, your doing so well! I think it feels more difficult trying to get back on plan after being off plan, keep going you'll get there again and it'll be worth it. Hope your having a good day.

Well done Angel x

Thanks poppy, mere and Jacqueline,

its been a good good day except bubs wouldn't go for a sleep at all today. My friend has started a course in massage and I'm a willing guinea pig. I'm sore now though, in a good way. Hubby woke from nights and took bubs and dog for a walk (rare) so I had an hour to relax during the massage except for biting the bed bits (ouch) due to my extensive collection of muscle knots.

He wants to have a take away tonight and because I'm not back yet in ketosis, feel rotten and have the headache I'm so so tempted. Especially as he will take pout and say he's not going either then and then sulk and ruin our one evening together. Warm comforting food when the bubs asleep sounds super.

Hes feeding bubs so ive had a bit of reflection time to weigh up yes or no and i would much rather be another few pounds down by Christmas rather than have a takeaway which will extend the crap getting into ketosis feeling and set me back and make me feel greasy and horrid.

Fingers crossed i stick to my resolve. Bubs is cutting another tooth so is grumpy and not eating much.

I hope everyone's doing well. Time to check diaries.

2130 Edited to say my plans for staying true failed spectacularly. He actually brought home my favourite even after I told him I was sticking to it but didn't mind if he had one. I ate it, not all of it but some of it. Restart tomorrow I guess. He did this before but I should just be able to resist.

Last edited:
Back