Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Really hope the scan gets done angel. Such a difficult time of year but If you stick to plan you will get a good few lbs off by then. Xx

Morning! Well I WI at 20st10 this morning :) That's 9lbs gone in two days. How did I do it? A very unpleasant way. I woke yesterday morning at 6am with some kind of tummy bug which kept me in the bathroom for nearly 24hrs. My temp rocketed to over 38 and I even started thinking there were people in my bedroom (very vivid hallucination) This morning my temp is down but tum still dodgy.

I called hubby to come home from work yesterday and he's stayed off today to look after Bubs. He's been brill but I darent go near either of them. So, not a recommended form of weight loss. I can't help be pleased I'm lower than I've been so far though.

I hope everyone's doing well. I just can't face food but I am going to try a shake this morning. Have a great day x

Morning! Well I WI at 20st10 this morning :) That's 9lbs gone in two days. How did I do it? A very unpleasant way. I woke yesterday morning at 6am with some kind of tummy bug which kept me in the bathroom for nearly 24hrs. My temp rocketed to over 38 and I even started thinking there were people in my bedroom (very vivid hallucination) This morning my temp is down but tum still dodgy.

I called hubby to come home from work yesterday and he's stayed off today to look after Bubs. He's been brill but I darent go near either of them. So, not a recommended form of weight loss. I can't help be pleased I'm lower than I've been so far though.

I hope everyone's doing well. I just can't face food but I am going to try a shake this morning. Have a great day x

I'm really sorry to hear you've been unwell Angel this close to Christmas!
You're right, even though that's a fabulous weight loss, probably not a nice way to lose it! Lol

Fingers crossed you can manage some packs today, the diet can be very useful especially when you're not feeling like you can face food. I hope you are feeling recovered soon and have a calmer day.

:)

Thanks Sheridan. I should be pretty much in ketosis already so I might as well make use of it. I have to say a quiet a Christmas with just hubby and Bubs would be nice but I think I will be recovered in time for the outlaws to arrive :(

not it sure what to wear yet. I might make the effort and dig out something from my wardrobe. Well, here goes my first cuppa tea .... Ah bliss ....

Sorry to hear you are unwell, not a great way to lose weight but it does get you nearer that 20sts you need for your scan. I wouldn't feel too recovered if I was you because then hubby will not feed you the things you don't want and if you are still a bit under the weather maybe the inlaws will decide to stay away! Not that I really want you to be ill just a little white lie. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh no Angel sorry to hear you haven't been well, we've had that bug too and it's not nice! Hope you feel better in time for christmas. As you say though looking on the bright side that's a fabulous weightloss.

Sorry to hear you are unwell, not a great way to lose weight but it does get you nearer that 20sts you need for your scan. I wouldn't feel too recovered if I was you because then hubby will not feed you the things you don't want and if you are still a bit under the weather maybe the inlaws will decide to stay away! Not that I really want you to be ill just a little white lie. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ooo Mere what a super idea. That really would make my Christmas. It wouldn't Really be a fib if I said I didn't feel like eating

Thats a good idea from Mere, you can't be spreading germs around now can you ? x

Merry Christmas Angel xx

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope it's been enjoyable. My MRI went ahead on Xmas eve. They didn't even ask about weight. Christmas day the outlaws came and I cooked dinner. I hardly ate a thing as I just wasn't hungry and my nose is so blocked I can't taste or smell anything at all. I did have a glass of champers though. We've had the bottle for 14 years and said we would crack it when our first baby arrived. This is his first Xmas so there we go.

Boxing Day we spent with my family which was lovely and we've just been finishing leftovers. We are all full of cold. Baby has a dreadful cough. One last foods social event on the 30th then I'm back to Exante. I have a friend coming to stay in January but I'm just going to explain and cook for her and Bubs.

Time to catch up with everyone. X

edit... I almost forgot that my sister commented that I looked like I'd lost weight. That's the first comment I've had about looking slimmer. She said it showed in my face. Yippeeee
Oh, and my husband bought me loads of chocolate for Christmas stocking fillers. Hmmmm, I really must get him to join me on this.

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed Christmas despite the colds. We are the same here & running out of tissues!

Sounds like it would be helpful for your hubby to join the diet. Extra support rather than temptations.

Hope you are all cold free soon x

Cold free would be good Susie. Little one is really bad and hubby just came home from work. I still can't taste anything so food isn't a temptation. I hope your cold disappears soon too. Start New Year Healthy!

Cold free would be good Susie. Little one is really bad and hubby just came home from work. I still can't taste anything so food isn't a temptation. I hope your cold disappears soon too. Start New Year Healthy!

Lets hope so Angel x

So today's going well except Maybe someone could help me translate the following phrase into Husband speak "please don't buy me anymore chocolate". 3 of my Christmas presents were chocolate and today he came home with an enormous box of Lilly obriens. :sigh: We are having friends over tomorrow night so I'm just going to put them out on the table.

My ultimate goal is to fit a size 12 In clothes. Is there anyone out there 5ft 7 and a size 12? I wonder what weight I need to be. I've never been that tiny before. I'm really hoping to get there by August if possible.

It's such a buzz to get something out of the wardrobe that's been too small and now fits. I'm using the wardrobe in the spare room to put clothes too big for me in. I also seem to have quite a few pieces I wouldn't wear even if they did fit. Time for a spring clean I think. Then I can really focus on my next goal item. I might see if I can figure out selling on eBay and save for new stuff.

Have a a great evening.

So today's going well except Maybe someone could help me translate the following phrase into Husband speak "please don't buy me anymore chocolate". 3 of my Christmas presents were chocolate and today he came home with an enormous box of Lilly obriens. :sigh: We are having friends over tomorrow night so I'm just going to put them out on the table. My ultimate goal is to fit a size 12 In clothes. Is there anyone out there 5ft 7 and a size 12? I wonder what weight I need to be. I've never been that tiny before. I'm really hoping to get there by August if possible. It's such a buzz to get something out of the wardrobe that's been too small and now fits. I'm using the wardrobe in the spare room to put clothes too big for me in. I also seem to have quite a few pieces I wouldn't wear even if they did fit. Time for a spring clean I think. Then I can really focus on my next goal item. I might see if I can figure out selling on eBay and save for new stuff. Have a a great evening.

I think you have the best idea by planning to give them to your guests instead.
Unfortunately chocolate is in the barrel full this time of year and it sucks that your husband isn't seeing how frustrating it is.

But well done on staying strong, I think this is one of the hardest times to jump start ourselves again. You can do it, and good idea with sorting your clothes, it definitely makes a difference to get rid of the bigger sizes so they are no longer an option. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi angel I'm also 5ft 7 and I remember fitting in a size 12 when I was about 11st. But I also know I lose my bum and boobs when I am that weight so aiming for 11.7. Good luck x

Good luck angel.
I too think about 11st should get you into a 12 :)

Hi angel I'm also 5ft 7 and I remember fitting in a size 12 when I was about 11st. But I also know I lose my bum and boobs when I am that weight so aiming for 11.7. Good luck x

Thanks Heatwave, it makes it even more exciting to think if I reach goal I might be in a 12. My boobs might not though but I can live with that. Have a great New Year!, you've done so well and are so close to goal. Good luck x

Good luck angel.
I too think about 11st should get you into a 12 :)

thsnks MM. You haven't far to go. You've done amazingly. I can't wait to see you get to goal. Happy New Year x

So last night was a dinner at home with friends. Lots of wine and lovely food consumed and a good time had by all. I had lots of compliments on my 'new' top (years old but fits again). I also wore size 22 sainsburys jeggings. I know they are uber stretchy but I'm still thrilled. Today we are finishing food in the house and tomorrow Hubby says he's joining me on Exante. Seeing is believing. He's just given me yet another packet of Chocs and I have no interest in eating them. He also bought an entire cheesecake for us to eat today. He was a bit miffed when I put it to the side as I just can't face it. I don't feel the need to stuff myself before resuming the diet. My Tum has shrunk anyway.

Wearing a a size smaller feels much better than anything could possibly taste.

Happy New Year everyone xxxx onwards and Downwards xxx

oooo edited to say I treated myself in the sales to a new Bra. Bright red! And two back sizes smaller.

Back