Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Hey Angel! Long time since I've been on here but just seen you're a momma now! Congratulations! Hope you're all well and I see you're doing exante - fingers crossed for you :) x

Great to have you on here Ali! I will have a hunt for your diary when I get a wireless signal. How're you doing? Yep I'm a mum to one year old boy, which is why I left Exante April ish 2013. I'm looking forward to catching up with you x

Aww :) so lovely to hear, I bet he's a cutie!

Ohh I need to get round to setting one up again, I'm calorie counting at the moment but their section seems very quiet so thought I'd have a look on here.

Glad to see a few familiar peeps still come on here, need to get myself caught up with everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I only like the choc & vanilla shakes. The others leave a strange taste in my mouth. Haven't tried the choc mint but it sounds like it would be nice with iced water.

Well done on getting back into a routine with the diet Angel. Hopefully you will be on a roll for a while now x

Hi Angel. Hope you have a better night tonight. Never easy when the little ones are poorly. Hope he gets well soon. Well done on being strong with the diet :)

Well little man didn't go down until 11pm again tonight. I am all talked out after 3 days with the outlaws and with my friend arriving straight after. Is it awful to just want time with Bubs and my routine back? I'm sick of having to try to keep an eye on little man while keeping a conversation going.

another 100% day. I'm glad of the diet to make me feel in control because I feel completely out of control with everything else.

My friend is same height as me but weighs 10st5. She looks soooo thin. Her waist is 30 and hips 36.5. So if I get to that weight theoretically I should look like that. Believe it or not she wants to go on a diet! I weigh two of her! It's really put into perspective that for me it's like her carrying herself around all day. She wouldn't be able to.

It's certainly something to think about on difficult days. Night all. Fresh positive day tomorrow x

How is your day Angel .

I don't think we appreciate how much weight we are carrying around until we lose some of it. Same as when you get in a swimming pool, if I am above a certain weight I really feel gravity pulling me down when I get out :eek: x

Day 5/56. I'm going to stop counting the days because I actually had to go back in my posts to find out which this one is!
Pit must be a good sign that I'm seeing the diet as normal routine.

Porridge for for breakfast then a double choc bar in the car on the way back from Northumberland.

My friend has gone home today instead of Tuesday. We haven't fallen out or anything but I don't think her visit is what she planned. I'm afraid I'm not taking a baby with a chest infection out for a walk on a beach in gale force winds with a frost on the ground!

I guess I used to be able to listen intently (she talks constantly, even watching TV) but now I have to keep an eye out for Bubs too. My husband was amazing. He drove the 2 hours yesterday and back again today. I slept in the back and she talked to him for the entire journey. I suppose friendships have to change when there's a kid on the scene but I haven't felt that with any other friends. I have to say my initial reaction when she left was to have takeaway tonight, comfort I suppose, just for a second. Epic over....

Shake for dinner then a very early night. Hubby is giving me an hour off while he looks after Bubs so I'm off to catch up with you all. X

edit: I've just been through my wardrobe and tried on an unworn size 22 Jacques Vert dress which is still in its cellophane. It went all the way on and looks lovely except for a 6" gap at the back where my bra strap is. That's my goal dress! It's a beige colour with black polka dots, empire line black fabric belt detail and A line style with length just below the knee with angel sleeves. It even got an "oooo that looks lovely" from hubby. I can't remember the last time I heard that! I can't wait until it fits. Perfect for summer. X

Last edited:
Lovely goal to look forward to. It will fit in no time the way you are going. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have a beautiful dress I brought about 6 years ago still with the tag on size 12 would love to for into that. Not even close to fitting. Last time I dieted I had a picture of it on my screen saver of my phone. It did help until Christmas lol. Xx
Good. Luck take a picture of it and post it :) I'll put mine on my diary x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

10st is the equivalent of a hind quarter of a cow! That's the extra being carried around each day. Now there's a visual for you :D lmao. No wonder I'm worn out!

Don't think it's bad at all that you want a bit of time alone with bubs. It can be hard work entertaining and looking after a baby for a day, let alone many days! Sorry your friend left a couple of days early, but definitely don't let that drive you to the takeaway. (I know you won't ;) ) You've worked too hard! Fab news about the dress. What a boost for you :)

Thanks everyone. I'm actually glad my friend went early. It's the first time she's ever stayed over. I always knew she was chatty but it's constant (I'm talking 9am to midnight) and I couldn't get a word in edge ways. Bubs went to bed no prob at 7pm so it's been a blissfully quiet evening.

Hubby is still on the diet. He wouldn't weigh himself though. He's aiming to fit his jackets again.

I Had my first savoury meal, the sausage pack, and it was nice! I do shakes, porridge and bars only usually. Someone recommended I have salt on occasiion otherwise I could feel tired and rundown. Has anyone else heard that?

I hope everyone's had a great day. Have fun tomorrow x

I am allergic to salt on food so I have not had salt in at least 55 years and it has done me no harm. x

Goodness that must be tricky for you but its good to know Mere as I've never put it in or on food. Sometimes there is just too much 'advice' out there without substance. It was nice to eat savoury for a change.

another 100% day. I'm glad of the diet to make me feel in control because I feel completely out of control with everything else.

My friend is same height as me but weighs 10st5. She looks soooo thin. Her waist is 30 and hips 36.5. So if I get to that weight theoretically I should look like that. Believe it or not she wants to go on a diet! I weigh two of her! It's really put into perspective that for me it's like her carrying herself around all day. She wouldn't be able to.

It's certainly something to think about on difficult days. Night all. Fresh positive day tomorrow x

Really great post :)

You're doing great hun xxx

Day 6/56 (I think). 20st 9 this morning :). Lowest so far this time around. Only 4 more pounds before another goal is ticked off.

Took Bubs to the library playgroup this morning. We got absolutely soaked. My dog was wise enough to refuse to go out and went back to bed. Bubs is down for a sleep. I think I will head for a sleep too. I was up with him all night.

Just had a yummy chai latte (vanilla shake made with chai tea) and a pint of peppermint tea. To heck with the housework. Time for a quick snooze.

Have a super day everyone. X

Having spent all morning doing food shopping and housework I vote for a snooze! Have a lovely restorative sleep. x

Woo! You're doing great hun :) I vote for a nap too, naps are the best x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sounds like another great day Angel, apart from getting soaked! I did too, i spent all day sorting out my bedroom and then had to take all the empty boxes outside for recycling in the downpour lol. Nice relaxing night of a long soak in the bath with some candles is on the cards for tonight :) xxx

Sleep? Didn't happen. I just got laid down and the dog needed out, then bubs woke up. Yawn. Power on to tonight.

I need help, 3pm I became really hungry, I know I can't be but I managed to have a drink and wait until 4 to have a bar. So all 3 packs are done for today. 3 litres of fluid. I'm not having any emotional reaction I can think of except I really feel like food. If it persists I will have an omelete but I don't want to. I hope it goes away.

Have you ever split your packs Angel. Its worth trying if you get another day like today x

Back