Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

I used to cut my bars into 2 or 3 pieces and ate one piece at a time with a cup of herbal tea. That way I staved off the hunger. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Great suggestions Ladies. I haven't done that before but will try tomorrow. I've drunk over 3 litres and it's been a good day so I'm not sure what the trigger is. I do feel empty. Maybe it's my body doing a momentary panic ! I've stayed with the three and not had anything else. I'm making Tuesday's my WI day so it'll be one day short this week but I know I will always be near my scales on a Tuesday.

Have a a super evening. Big catching up with you all then off to bed, I'm jiggered. X

Your better off having something low can and planned then depriving yourself and end up eating something naughty in a panic!! In been having meatfree sausages low carbs, low fat and fill a hole Xx

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi Angel,

sounds like you've had a busy few days, bet it's a relief to get back to normal, well done for staying on track. Did you say your little one had a fall, is he ok now?
How was last night with you feeling hungry? I get like that from time to time where I just feel empty, I've ordered to protein bites and choco balls in this order as a back up just in case. Quorn pieces or scrambled egg helps too or have an extra pack. I know you said flavourings and coke zero can knock you out of ketosis but sometimes I find coke zero really helps, I had one the other day when I was struggling and the fizziness filled me up a bit.
I love the sausage pack, I think it's my favourite, going to try the burger one tonight. I like the chocolate bars, the vanilla, bannana and chocolate shakes and the sausage and egg packs. I like to mix them up as too much of one and I get bored.

Hope your having a great day.

The only extra I allow is a couple of slices of ham, anything else & I totally fall of the wagon despite all of my good intentions :eek: .
Hope today is a good one Angel x

Thanks for all your suggestions Ladies. Omelete is my standby for emergencies. My little lad loves them. He had a fall but he's ok thankfully Poppy. We've just come back from his swimming lesson. He's usually exhausted (I am) but he's in his cot chuntering away refusing to sleep. Ah well. I'd better be quick.

So Today was WI a 6 day week. Tuesday will be the norm from now on. I'm 20st8 :D that's the Christmas weight gone plus a few more. Only 2 more lbs and it'll be 3stone.

Feeling ok today, just a bit dizzy. Strawberry shake for breaky then choc mint for lunch. Pint of peppermint tea. Then loads of sparkling water to fill me up.

I hope everyones having a great day x

Well done Angel, almost a stone gone x

Thanks Susie. First week back on is always a boost isn't it :). I hope you're having a good day too.

Well done Angel. xxx

Thanks Mere. I think I've done my exercise quota for today. Swimming with my boy this morning then I've just spent two hours assembling a bookcase on wheels for my lads birthday. I certainly worked up a glow with that one! I do wish my legs worked sometimes, it would make activity a lot easier. Hubby would never have managed it, way too many screws to go in holes I could barely reach with small hands.

image.jpg

Im feeling very proud of myself so I'm celebrating with a cool glass of sparkling water. X

well, my handcycle is now on the dining room table. It took me 8 mins to supposedly burn 100cals. I'm feeling it in my arms! It certainly got my heart rate going. Will aim for 20 mins daily as recommended.

Feeling very virtuous. Baby awake, time to go.....

Last edited:
Wheelchair or no wheelchair you are so active you should be proud of yourself. Love the sound of the bookcase. x

Thanks Mere. Yes the bookcase looks super. I thought it was a bit big but there's a place it fits perfectly in the living room. I didn't realise how many books he has!

Fantastic weight loss Angel :D So pleased for you. Great about the exercise too. You are doing really well.

I feel this afternoon/evening much like you did yesterday - empty and craving food! It's coming and going, but I'm going to battle through ;) Thankfully I do still have one pack left to have this evening, so will have that in half hour or so, and some more green tea!

Have a great evening :)

Fantastic weight loss Angel :D So pleased for you. Great about the exercise too. You are doing really well.

I feel this afternoon/evening much like you did yesterday - empty and craving food! It's coming and going, but I'm going to battle through ;) Thankfully I do still have one pack left to have this evening, so will have that in half hour or so, and some more green tea!

Have a great evening :)

Thanks Hon, i have the same hunger feeling today Jayne. I cut up a bar into four and put it in the fridge. It was a suggestionfrom Mere and Susie yesterday and it worked. It was the double choc one so it felt like I was having an individual Choccy treat. Sparkling water also helped. Good luck hon. Keep going we can get there!

I love that bookcase Angel. They do some nice stuff for children nowadays.

Well done on the exercise too. I use one of those under desk cycle machines for my arms but its buried under a load of stuff in the garage. One day it may see the day of light :) x

Angel you are doing so well and the bookcase is great

I love that bookcase Angel. They do some nice stuff for children nowadays.

Well done on the exercise too. I use one of those under desk cycle machines for my arms but its buried under a load of stuff in the garage. One day it may see the day of light :) x

Thanks Susie. This machine is magnetic so you can increase resistance. It can be used for arms or legs. I used to love boxing exercise when I went to the gym but I've no one to pound these days and hubby doesn't want a bag hanging in the garage :( I have an outdoor handcycle but can't carry the baby when I use it so it rarely gets out now. It felt good to do it again. You're going to look amazing on holiday, toned too !

Morning all, snowy day here with beautiful blue skies. Bubs had me up 3 times coughing last night so I'm letting him lie in. I WI today and I'm 20st6 :D That's 3 stone in just 3 months. Less really because I put 9lbs on in December as I took the whole month off. I'm soooo pleased. I'm starting to feel lighter and I am shrinking. Bust, waist and hips shrink about 1" each per stone.

Banana shake for breaky. Have a super slim day everyone :)

Well done on your loss Angel that's great, your doing so well. Well done on the exercise too, everyone's being so active on here recently, putting me to shame, I may have to drag myself to the gym or put my dvd on.
That bookcase is lovely, I know what you mean about the books, mine seem to have loads, they both love reading. Hope your not too tired being up with the little one. My little girl was awake between 11-12 last night, think her teeth are bothering her again.

hope you have a great day.

Back