Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Thanks Poppy. I'm sure running around after your family gives you plenty of exercise. I don't know how much I'm goingvto gent done today. Little man very disgruntled and the boilers bust. Chap coming at midday. Brrrrr. You're almost half way in your journey which is a great achievement. Have you tried nelsons teething salts for your little girl? It's cammomile but helps. Have a good day.

3 stone :winner:Excellent loss so far Angel & you sound like you have your mojo back :D.

Exercising is quite addictive isn't it. Every time I stop doing it I sit here wondering why. Haven't found the answer yet but I'm going to do my best to make it a normal part of my routine from now on. Its a shame you cant have a punch bag, should be some kind of alternative that you can do? x

Well done on the 3 stone loss. That is literally a load of your mind as well as your body. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Congratulations on your 3 stone loss :)

Congratulations on your 3 stone loss :)

Well done to you too CrispPacified, it'll be gone before you know it. I don't feel any different yet but im sure my head will catch up soon. Good luck on your journey

Bubs is finally down for a sleep. Friends popped in and the boiler man came all at the same time, exactly when Bubs was supposed to go down for his sleep. I've just had a mint shake, strawberry for breakfast. Relaxing watching Royal Pains on TV while drinking a hot coffee (rare). I will summon the energy to do some exercise when my coffee has gone.

edited to say my coffee gave me a boost so I took a look at iplayer and found "what's the right diet for you" and I have to say it's one to watch! BBC1. It's the best diet programme I've ever seen and explains a lot! I watched it on my iPad while using my handcycle and managed 40 minutes (8 yesterday) I've burnt 191 cals according to the web calculator for magnetrainer. I only have it on 1/2 a turn resistance (5 1/2 max).

i'm really chuffed. The program is fascinating and is trying to use science to prove why we overeat and how to combat it.

Last edited:
Well, time for bed. I had a banana shake for dinner at 8pm, the latest I've lasted usually it's 4pm. I think I'm in the swing now. Happy on 3 shakes a day just now. The sausage was nice for a change the other day though but didn't fill me up as much. I've maxed out the amount of diaries I can cope with I think. I will try to keep up. You're all a super group of support which will get me through.

Does the running to the loo ever stop though? I need a nights sleep. Have a good day tomorrow everyone x

Well done on 3 stone Angel - wooop wooop!! :woohoo:

I'm watching part 2 of What's the right diet for you - really interesting. It's great the detail they're going in to, and fair play to the people who took part too.

Hope you have a good night's sleep, and a cracking day tomorrow :) xx

Hope you get a good nights sleep Angel x

Thanks all. I slept through and it was lovely to have a cuddle with hubby this morning for two seconds until Bubs woke. Off to the metro centre shopping on way to Northumberland today. It's lovely to have us all together.

Daily weigh show im still 20s6. Can't expect a drop every day so plod on. I'm getting to the point I need to restrict myself to weekly so I dont get discouraged .

Hubby says he's still on diet and will make us porridge for breakfast :D. Having hair done tomorrow ready for Bubs first birthday Saturday. I will have a photo done to compare with his christening before I started the diet.

I might be absent until Sunday. Wireless and mobile signal are poor where we are going. Have a great weekend all x

Well done on your 3st loss, that is fantastic. Thanks for the recommendation on the diet program, im downloading it on Sky now! Have a great day xxx

Glad to hear you had a good nights sleep. I watched the diet programme last night and was really interested by the science of it, I missed the second episode and only saw parts of the first so I am going to watch all three again to get the full story. Have a great weekend x

Thanks all. I slept through and it was lovely to have a cuddle with hubby this morning for two seconds until Bubs woke. Off to the metro centre shopping on way to Northumberland today. It's lovely to have us all together.

Daily weigh show im still 20s6. Can't expect a drop every day so plod on. I'm getting to the point I need to restrict myself to weekly so I dont get discouraged .

Hubby says he's still on diet and will make us porridge for breakfast :D. Having hair done tomorrow ready for Bubs first birthday Saturday. I will have a photo done to compare with his christening before I started the diet.

I might be absent until Sunday. Wireless and mobile signal are poor where we are going. Have a great weekend all x

Have a fun day, lovely family day out :) you'll have to treat each other on doing so well with your losses!

Know what you mean about daily weigh ins - I can't help but check each morning and when there's no change I forget about perspective xx

Hope you had a good day Angel.

Ist birthdays are extra special, good idea about the photo, you will see a big difference x

Hi Angel :) Woohoo to 3 stone gone in 3 months. Brilliant! :D Bet you feel so much better!

I really enjoyed that diet programme too, although must say all the food in it did make me crave and feel hungry (I'm a constant craver ;) ). Actually quite glad to know that as in the past I only really thought of 2 categories - feaster and emotional eater. I'm definitely not a feaster. I eat slowly and small portions fill me, but I can eat a LOT in a day. Love to snack :-/ So, I would've said I'm an emotional eater, but even that doesn't entirely ring true for me. My quiz did show a percentage of emotional eater, but was overwhelmingly constant craver, and I definitely agree. I'm always thinking about and craving food. I can totally ignore hunger, but the cravings (even if I'm not the slightest bit hungry) get me every time! It's what I'm finding hardest to control on this diet too.

Happy first birthday to bubs for tomorrow :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

have a good day Angel xxx

Hi everyone thanks for your posts. I'm still 100% and I'm sitting here with uber curled hair after the hairdressers hoping it will last until tomorrow.

Survived coffee with 3 different neighbours by just having black coffee and enjoying their company. Bubs ate a biscuit for me :) . I actually wasn't tempted even though they'd obviously gone to trouble to put them out. I just thanked them and told them I was watching what I eat. They've invited us to supper in Feb which I will cross when I get to it.

Im glad you're watching that program. I came out as 50% emotional and 25% feasted and grazer. No wonder I've struggled!

Big news (or small rather). The last dress I bought just before I started was a size 30. Yesterday in Debenhams I bought a John Rocha dress in the sale and its a 22 :D. I went a bit mad and got 3 jumpers and a cardy too. All size 22!!!! I'm thrilled. They fit and the jumpers will last ages so now I can chuck all the ones in my wardrobe I've been wearing and dreading anyone coming to the door they're so scruffy.

I have to dash but promise to catch up on diaries when I can or as soon as I get home. I hope everyone's ok x

Well done on the wardrobe make over. I disagree that they will last for ages because the way you are going they I'll be far too big in no time! Hope Bubs first birthday goes well tomorrow. Happy Birthday Bubs. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

What a nice shopping trip Angel. Hope you all have a fab time & Bubs has a wonderful Birthday x

Back