Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Lovely, I just love all the firsts with wee ones. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's a lovely moment for your son. Did you catch it on video.

HDU will just be a precaution Angel. Best place to be for the 1st 24hrs after surgery in my opinion :) x

Thanks Susie. You've certainly made me worry less. I wish they hadn't said I need surgery on the answer phone! I've got way too many questions. I can't exactly stop lifting my 20lb baby.

I watched the 3rd episode of the Horizon what's the right diet for you prog. It had a fascinating demonstration where a group thought they'd blown the diet ate 8 times more than the group who thought they hadn't. They'd actually eaten the same thing but the group that didn't binge were told it was low in cals. The secret to dieting successfully is that after a lapse or break just get back on track ASAP and don't blow out. That programme has brought so much into perspective for me.

I Had a good diet day after my bits yesterday. Two shakes and a porridge. Not enough water but three pints of peppermint tea. Bit hungry but should be fine by tomorrow.

Have a good evening.

Well done on hitting your target Angel and the clothes too, it's a lovely feeling buying a smaller size and soon enough they'll be too big on you! Glad to hear your little one enjoyed his first birthday. I've been watching those BBC programmes too, so interesting, I'm 41% constant craver and 36% emotional eater, explains a lot!
Hope everything goes well with your op. X

I didnt realise there was a 3rd episode, yay! Thats tonight sorted :)

I agree your new clothes will be hanging off you soon enough! :D xxx

Good luck for surgery hon, hope it all goes well.

One thing I would say though is that you should probably come off the diet. I know you want to stay on plan but it's actually really important to have more calories for healing. By keeping your calories to a vlcd level you could prolong recovery dramatically. I know that on S&S you have to be out of ketosis to have a general anaesthetic and can't go back on plan for several weeks after surgery. The last thing you want to do is take longer to recover than necessary.

Could always add fish or chicken if need be x x

Good luck for surgery hon, hope it all goes well.

One thing I would say though is that you should probably come off the diet. I know you want to stay on plan but it's actually really important to have more calories for healing. By keeping your calories to a vlcd level you could prolong recovery dramatically. I know that on S&S you have to be out of ketosis to have a general anaesthetic and can't go back on plan for several weeks after surgery. The last thing you want to do is take longer to recover than necessary.

Hmmmmm fair point Jael. I will ask them in the morning. I'm hoping it's just an overnight keyhole thing this time and not ten hours with months in hospital like last time. The physio will have me burning plenty of cals :) I hope things are going well for you.

Good luck for tomorrow Angel. Hope the surgery is the easiest and most straight forward version for you. Lovely first moment with your son :)

Good luck Angel xxx

Take it you have a bed Angel. Sending you all my wishes for a speedy & as pain free recovery as possible xx

Good luck lovely, hope it all goes well and you recover super quick xxx

Hey ladies. Well I'm in hospital awaiting surgery. No keyhole in afraid. I have a bed with a view and free TV whooho :)
i also have oodles of time to spend keeping track of you all. We are allowed mobiles.

Diet so far today is going amazingly. Last thing I had to eat(or drink) was 6pm yesterday which was lovely porridge.
I'm gasping for a drink though. Im aiming for 19 something when I get out of here. Well not aiming exactly but looking forward to. They said I'm fine to carry on until unless doc says otherwise.

I did ask if he could do a bit of lipo while he's in there but I think it was a no.

Onwards and downwards. I want everyone's daily gossip to keep me sane in here. X

Lol you really don't want an Orthopod giving you a Lipo angel. They have a one track mind & it only consists of bones & cartilage ha ha .

Good that you have a view x

Enjoy the wee bit of rest. Hope everything goes very well. Take care of yourself. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hang on in there Angel. Rest up and look forward to losing a bit more weight by discharge day! Once we get into the swing of our chosen diet and we're losing weight again we start to feel so much better - dare I say, optimistic? LOL. Thinking of you x

Back