Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Thanks ladies. I'm struggling being away from my boy. He was screaming when hubby rang and that's just not like him. He wouldn't go to sleep either. It sucks I'm spenfing my last 6 weeks of maternity leave dealing with this instead of having fun with him.

Ive had to eat something too. I stuck to the fish only but while I'm in here I have to have the meals. It was just too hard trying to explain the diet to docs who are foreign and just don't understand.

Stay at true to it. It's s hellve a lot better than hospital food!

you can still reduce your carbs a bit and add the bars Angel. See how you feel tomorrow.

Your son is bound to miss you but look on this as a way to improve your time with him in the future.

Hope you are able to get an early discharge date x

Hope your recovery is going to plan Angel :flowers:x

Thinking of you and hope all going well post op xx

Hope you are well and have a speedy recovery Angel xxx

:grouphugg: Thinking of you Angel x

Hope your op has gone well and you will be back on here soon. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Surgery done. Went well. Anaesthetist was gorgeous, surgeon 1 is hairy as s yeti and surgeon 2 mad as a box of frogs (but good). Thanks for all your good wishes. I will be doing WS when I get out of here but in the meantime I've got to have the meals I'm afraid. I will make sensible options where poss tho.

have a great wek all.

Glad you're ok angel!! X

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Surgery done. Went well. Anaesthetist was gorgeous, surgeon 1 is hairy as s yeti and surgeon 2 mad as a box of frogs (but good). Thanks for all your good wishes. I will be doing WS when I get out of here but in the meantime I've got to have the meals I'm afraid. I will make sensible options where poss tho. have a great wek all.

Glad to hear it went well Angel and that you had atleast one good looking part of the team haha.

For now you need to food to recover so I'm sure you can maintain your weight.

Hope you are feeling well, keep us updated. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to hear you are now in recovery. Hope the surgery has been a great success for you and you get home to hubby and Bubs soon. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good to hear it all went well Angel. All Orthopods are weird by the way :D x

Glad all went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery :)

You'd think it would be great to lie in bed all day but it's driving me nuts. Day 3 I'm so excited they are going to let me sit up after lunch woohoo! I can't even turn over without help. It'll be Monday before I can get out of bed though.

Everything eaten ten so far has been carbs. Not much choice except sandwiches which can be eaten lying down on side. Avoided puds tho. X

Back