Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Hope restart is going well :)

Phew, bumpy start. IVe kind of mixed packs and food but from tomorrow I'm back on packs TS. I've had a lovely two days off with my hubby. Coffee and cake on a sunny day out did happen. My cupboards are now fairly sorted and hubby said he's restarting next week too which is great. I'm staying with the outlaws while my lift goes in. Have a great day all x

image.jpg

I found this. One to keep in mind!

I've just done day 1 of trying to get back to 100% and into ketosis as well, so come on, let's do it together :) Day 2 and 100% here we come!

Good luck both of you. Get the 1st week done and dusted and you will be on a roll x

Thanks susie, yes Jayne c'mon lets go!!!! Day 1 TS shakes only and black coffee so far, I've just settled down with a glass of sparkling water. I'm making a delicious dinner for my inlaws and son so temptation is strong but I'm stronger!

The past two days I've handcycle two miles each day. I couldn't help smiling widely it's such fun. My neighbours have taken my dog out already for me but I might just go for a ride anyway, it's beautiful evening and I'm not really interested in footy on TV.

Today ive done the weeding and painted the decking, I'm feeling very pleased.

TS intact and physical activity has increased, roll on 19's and beyond!

oh by the way, you know when your boobs are too big when at 3am you discover a sultana from a hot cross bun stuck underneath one of them.... Oh yes, it happened to me last night. I'm glad I have had access to a shower the past two days otherwise heck knows how long it would have been there... Ewwwwww.

Onwards and downwards !

Urgh, I have such a headcold which came on overnight. I even put my toddlers shoes on the wrong feet this morning. Choc mint shake for breakfast and black coffee. Everyones out at church, even my little man. I'm trying to set up the TV so my father in law can watch football.

I hope everyone's doing ok. I'm definitely progressing. My wobbly bits are even Wobblier so I know the waters going.
I really must drink plenty today. Have a lovely Sunday.

Hope the cold goes as fast as it came on Angel.
Just keep drinking x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear about the head cold Angel :( keep it going xxx

Ohhh, lmao at the sultana! :D Hope the cold doesn't hang about too long! Had my fair share of those recently. Finally feeling 100% healthy again. Hubby came down with man flu earlier in the week, but think my recent illnesses must've given my immunity a boost as *touch wood* so far I've escaped it!

So glad you are back on track. All going well here too. We can do this. Let's get a perfect week under our belts and then onwards we go :)

One perfect week and it'll be plain sailing again. Yesterday went well. Choc mint shake, choc bar then sweet and sour noodles. I usually stick to shakes week 1 but as I'm away I've a weeks worth of stuff in a carrier bag so have been doing lucky dip.

Head cold will go, at least I know I'm packed with vitamins at the moment. I found some fennel tea, it's leaf so should be ok right?

Have a super day everyone. I had intended on washing Windows but I feel more like crawling back into bed. In laws are here today so I might take the opportunity to have a kip.

Having a snooze beats washing windows any day of the week! I plan on clearing out the cupboard under the stairs today, I wonder what forgotten treasures (junk) I will find! Have a great day. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oooh a long lost cupboard.... it'll be like Christmas, unless it's like my understairs cupboard where even spiders fear to tread it's so cluttered.

Have fun! I'm off for a luxury steamy shower with raspberry cream sole source shower gel. Bubs is with his grandparents.

Another day done 100%. Shake, cookie bar and spag Bol. I'm up on my fluid intake too which is great. My father in law has been brill helping sort things out, wash windows, garden, sort shed etc. my cold seems to be abating too.

I have coffee with friends in the morning then another friend coming in the afternoon. The next two nights will be the first since January I've been on my own with my boy and I can't wait!

Building work at home is in full swing but costs have spiralled due to electrics and plastering. I'm glad I'm not there seeing the photos my hubby sent me. I'm at a friends cottage in Northumberland until it's done. Thank goodness.

Hope everyone's having a super day. Roll on end of tomorrow and hopefully I will be in the swing.

Good luck angel.

Good idea keeping out of the way until all the work is done.

Here's to another good day tomorrow xx

You sound really.positive Angel it's great! Well done on another 100 % day.

Enjoy the alone time with your little guy xx

Super start to the day, we didn't get up until 8. Four Friends came around (with biscuits) at 10.30 and have just left after 2 lovely chatty hours. Not a single biccy passed my lips! I am having a bit of milk in my coffee at the moment as its too strong for me but little man is down for a sleep so I'm going to relax with a choc bar and watch poldark. I'm feeling in control of the diet now so all I need to do is up my water and watch the weight fall away.

I hope everyone's having a lovely sunny day too.

Well done on resisting the biscuits. Enjoy your day. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had a lovely day, not stressed but I am feeling hungry and tempted now. Time for dinner I guess. Lots of water drunk.

Had a lovely day, not stressed but I am feeling hungry and tempted now. Time for dinner I guess. Lots of water drunk.

I'm tempted too angel! I wish every day was as easy as my day 1

Back