Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Glad Bubs enjoyed the nursery. I know a couple of little girls who went to that type of nursery and they are so bright. It brings out the best in the children. Well done on your clear out.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aww glad to hear your little one enjoyed nursery. It's amazing the things we hoarde isn't it, I'm so guilty of it when it comes to my wardrobe and I still moan I have nothing to wear, i can't wait to have a clear out when I lose a chunk of weight. Hope you've had a great day. X

Day? I've lost count. Started with a shake, antibiotics and steroids for a chest infection. Yuk. Builders are here, chaos reigns. WI 19st1.5. I can't wait to see 18's in there!

TOTM just started too. That accounts for the cravings two days ago!

Have a great day all x

Last edited:
Hi Angel

I've just spent the last 2 hours or so reading your diary. I really do hope you know what an inspiration you are, you've batted away so many obstacles and you're still here losing weight. You have had so many reasons to be negative and give up, but your positive spirit just radiates through.

I look forward to joining you on your journey (day 1 for me), and seeing you reach your goals!.

L
x

Hi Angel

I've just spent the last 2 hours or so reading your diary. I really do hope you know what an inspiration you are, you've batted away so many obstacles and you're still here losing weight. You have had so many reasons to be negative and give up, but your positive spirit just radiates through.

I look forward to joining you on your journey (day 1 for me), and seeing you reach your goals!.

L
x

That is a really lovely thing to say thank you. It's been tough but worth it. I can't believe I'm 4 stone down already and that's with a three month break. Get past the first week and just keep going slips and all. Slip with protein in particular and it won't be a problem. Time goes so quickly. It's nice to think I will be slimmer tomorrow than I am today! Good luck and keep posting. It's the people on this forum who are the real secret weapon. Start a diary so I can follow you. X

Just had my last pack of the day. Red bean chilli. Very tastey. I'm only a litre of water down but I've had a pint of coffee. Not enough I know but I'm sure I can polish the bottle off tonight.

Workmen have been going solidly since 9am and its nearly 6pm. I can't fault their work ethic. My head is pounding with the noise and I'm amazed the ceiling hasn't caved in. The wet room has been a huge job.

I have decided to make the most of my time without my son who is at his grandparents until Friday and use a voucher from Christmas for a facial I never got around to. So 4pm tomorrow I'm being pampered. The circles under my eyes from not sleeping might present a challenge. I'm excited to do something for myself but I'm still missing my boy.

My husbands on nights so I might go up early and have a potter in the bedroom and finish sorting bits.

Have a super evening everyone.

Pampering sounds lovely. I used to go for massages at the gym but then hubby qualified as a holistic therapist and while he was training he practised on me. Now he is trained I never get a massage but I grudge paying for one as I know hubby is better and cheaper!

Awe Mere, tell him he needs to practice on you to keep his skills fresh! I used to get bored with paid for massages so never bothered but I have to say a facial sounds lovely. No chance of hubby ever doing one.

Plumber still here drilling holes in my wall outside. It's 7.36pm. I have several packets of biscuits I bought for the workmen (why do I do this to myself?). Fortunately week 3 magic means I'm not even tempted, not even by the choccy ones and I'm on my TOTM. It's a miracle! In the past I would scoff the lot. Feeling very pleased :)

Well done on resistance. X

Thanks Mere! Well I'm alone in the house for the first time in what feels like forever so I thought I would continue with my closet adventure. My mission was to find my next goal item now I've cleared out all the stuff I won't wear, even if it fits. I was a size 30 starting this. To my amazement my pair of formal black unworn trousers (non elasticated) in a size 22 from Debenhams collection fit perfectly, even sitting down in the chair, wow wow wow I am soooo happy! I rampaged through my other stuff and it turns out it's not a fluke, a size 22 blouse also fits, I just can't believe it. It's the first time I've tried on anything not super stretchy. AND I didn't have my super Spanx on. My sainsburys luxury legging supply might just be on the way out!

My next goal items go on but are snug. (oK, oxygen would be an issue)
Black trousers size 20 from per Una range at M&S
phase eight grey wrap blouse in a 18
magenta raincoat from Lands End in size 20 (won't do up).

Once these fit it might be time to open "the suitcase" duh duh duh duh.......

Its so nice and uplifting to go into my wardrobe and be able to see what I have and Like what I see! I'm starting to feel a bit happy about myself. It's about time!!!

Last edited:
Hi Angel,
I just had a catch up, you're doing great. LOVE that you are fitting into things in the wardrobe in the smaller sizes. Absolutely delighted for you. And that dress in the picture, if it was mine it would be a favourite too, love the style of it. Great clothes goals you've set yourself.

Enjoy every second of the facial xx

Angel I love your little wardrobe hunts! It's a great feeling getting back in to old clobber :) even more rewarding than buying something new i think as you remember a time you were slimmer and able to wear it when you try it on... If it fits you realise you're getting back to how you were before :)

Enjoy your facial! I'm jealous - had to make do with doing it myself yest. Must say tho, my face feels like a baby's bum xx

Thanks GEG and QB. I'm still not sleeping though. I was doing hand washing at 1am! Anyone else struggling to sleep?
I got up this morning and was so dizzy and short of breath. Maybe it's the antibiotics. Porridge and peppermint tea for breakfast.

I'm wearing size 20 john rocha Jeggings (ok yes super stretchy but at least the waist is where it should be). I even got my summer sandals out. My wardrobe hunt has revealed far too much black and dark colours so it's time to get summery. I just ordered a tomato coloured blouse for work. Eeeek.

Have a super day everyone.

Wow wow wow Angel you are doing so well. Definitely out with the old and in with the new. I love vibrant colours so the new blouse sounds fantastic. x

I'm always wide awake and hunrgy until 3am at the minute!! It's frustrating xx

I'm always wide awake and hunrgy until 3am at the minute!! It's frustrating xx

Isnt it annoying! I'm wide awake and feel empty but not hungry I don't think. I love your new profile pic!

Well, I just got back from two hours of bliss. It wasn't just a facial but an eyebrow shape and pedicure! I felt so relaxed and tried to enjoy every minute. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing hubby, and lucky to have found the voucher as it got put away when everything was moved for me to come home from hospital. It expires next month!

Eyebrow shape they waxed :eek:. I look like I've a very shocked expression but they are very neat and tidy. It's my first!

Maybe be it'll help induce sleep tonight. My toes are purple (love purple). I might even do my hands tonight with all this new found time on my hands.

Porridge, peanut bar then Last pack hot chai latte. Yum. Now to sink lots of water.

have a super evening everyone!

Hi

Pedicures sound lovely, but I can't stand people touching my feet ... an ex sucked my toe once ..shudder :D I have my brows threaded, I think waxing would be less painful though

Enjoy your evening

L
x

Hehe I hate feet and wouldn't normally have someone touch them but a big bonus these days is it doesn't bother me. I can also get my silly high wedged sandals out too and wear them yipppeee.

I def couldn't have someone suck them. Eewwww.

I've modified my signature to show my big goal of the christening weekend. I go to work around then too and no ones seen me for 18months. I want there to be a difference.

Exciting times for you Angel! There's nothing better than finding old clothes in the wardrobe and them fitting, a great non scale victory. I'm so excited for you for the christening and you going back to work, you'll look fab, you'll have to keep us posted.

the pampering sounds lovely, I always get my eyebrows waxed , so much easier than plucking them, I usually make a mess of them. About as near to pampering I've come recently is a face mask in the shower earlier, I think some me time might be in order at Center Parcs.

I'm mega mega jealous! I could really do with someone pampering me :D I should really paint my nails or something. I've been moping around the house all bloody day in my PJs and now it's bed time again ;) x

Back